Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Daisuke looks at Jason and tilts his head, looking at the taco and shrugs his shoulders, "I... am not sure? Maybe a couple," he looks at Jason again.

Shin looks at Haru and rubs his head, "is everything okay Haru? Are you not interested in having tacos," he rests his chin gently on Haru's head.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"Alright he said as he ordered food for himself and DAisuke and looked at Haru and Shin. "Do you know what you want?" he asked

haru shook his head no he didn't really want anything the only picture on there as the picture he didn't want and he still couldn't read yet.

Daisuke rests his head on Jason's chest and then looks over at Haru and Shin.

"Oh um.. I guess I will take what Daisuke is having and I am not sure what Haru wants," Shin looks at Jason. He looks at the menu, "hm.. maybe he would like nachos? That is a bit different than having a taco," he points at the nacho's picture, "would you like that Haru?"

Haru shrugged he didn't know what nachos were, but they kind of sounded good he didn't know what he anted and it was hard for him to decide.

Jason smiled and ordered for Shin then looked back at Haru.

Daisuke looks at Haru as he rests his head on Jason's chest.

"Hm... we will try him on one taco but as a back up, Haru seem to show interest in the nachos," Shin looks at Jason.

"OK I'll get him a normal taco maybe with only meat and cheese?" He said as he ordered for Haru and then ordered the nachos. "If you want anything else let me know." he said smiling

Haru nodded and closed his eyes

"Yeah ... that sounds more like a burrito to me," Shin laughs a little and nods his head, listening to Jason order the rest of the stuff. "We should probably order drinks," he rubs Haru's head.

Daisuke looks at Shin and tilts his head as he looks at the drinks, not sure what he really wanted.

He smiled and order something sweet for all of them to drink and was happy about it. "I am sure they will like what I got for them. LEts go sit down and get ready to get our orders."

Shin tilts his head and smiles, nodding his head, "well, I am sure they will like it... hopefully," he laughs a little. He nods his head, "alright," he walks over to a table and places Haru down.

Shin sits down next to Jason and smiles a little as he rests his head on Jason's arm.

Daisuke looks at out the window and sniffs around the room a bit, smelling some good smells.

Daisuke looked at the food and smiled a little since it looked good but he probably knew it was nothing like when they had homemade tacos.

Shin smiles, "well, go ahead you two. You can start eating," he hands Daisuke his tacos and hands Haru his taco, putting the nachos in the middle.

Daisuke nods a little as he starts eating his taco. It was good but not as good as the one that was made at the house.

Shin smiles as he was eating his taco as well.

Daisuke looks at Haru and tilts his head, "are you okay," he continues eating.

Shin smiles while he was eating, looking over at Haru and Daisuke.

"Yeah just not feeling that hungry right now.....not sure why." he said looking at them and sighed then closed his eyes and just waited not sure what to do next about anything.

Jason looked over at them wondering if something was wrong with Haru if he was sick or something like that.

Daisuke looks at Haru and lowers his head as he was eating, tilting his head, "but why are you not hungry," he tilts his head.

Shin looks over at Daisuke and Haru while he was eating, wondering what was going on.

"I am not sure I don't know why just not that hungry." He said looking at him and not sure what to do. "I'm sorry I don't know why." He said at a little.

Jason watch the others and then started to eat some more food.

Daisuke looks at Haru and rubs his head, "maybe you just don't like tacos. You didn't need to agree with me to have it," he pouts a little.

Shin looks at Jason and continues eating, hoping everything was okay with Haru.

"I want what you have." he said looking at him and looked down as he ate another chip with cheese. Haru really didn't know what he wanted to do.

Jason ate some more food and looked at the kids

Daisuke continues eating, "but you should pick what you want to eat as well."

Shin smiles and laughs a little. He found it cute on how Haru thought of Daisuke as a role model. He continues eating, taking his last bite of the taco he was eating.

Haru shook his head he didn't want to pick that was the issue. He wanted to look up and be like Daisuke. He didn't want to be his own person not yet he was scared of who it might be.

Jason ate his food and sighed. "Maybe Haru isn't feeling well he looks a little pale." he said looking at him

Daisuke looks at Haru and lowers his head, wondering if Haru was okay.

Shin leans down and rubs Haru's head, "maybe we should get him some water," he looks at Jason.