Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Shin rubs the back of his head as he smiles a little. He tilts his head and tries to think, "hm... well probably something either food related or maybe the safe bet is to get him a plush toy since we don't really know much about what stuff they like still." He looks at Haru and looks over at Daisuke, "well.. we should bring them and just all go," he laughs a little.

Daisuke tilts his head, wonder where they were going.

Yuu looks at Daisuke and smiles a little, "should get Daisuke something too. He might feel left out."

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"yeah since we really don't know what they like it would be better if we just took them both of the store and I can pick. Your brother can even come it'll be an event." Jason said

Haru looked at them then hit his face in Jasons shirt

Shin rubs his chin and nods his head, "I mean... I wanted it to be more of a surprise but I suppose them picking out what they want is better than getting something they don't like."

Daisuke looks at Shin, Jason and Yuu, tilting his head and holds onto Haru's hand.

Yuu looks at Daisuke and Haru, smiling a little to see how close they were.

"that's what I thought also cuz we're still not quite sure what they like....I don't want to get anything that can trigger them'' he said looking at them. "Decide when you want to go and I will call the car. " He said walking over and kissing shins cheek.

Haru look at Daisuke and started to calm down

Shin rubs his chin and thinks, looking at Jason and smiles as he kissed his cheek. He then looks at Daisuke and Haru before looking at Jason, "well... we mind as well bring them but not tell them we are planning to get them stuff so in that way it will be a surprise."

Daisuke looks at Shin and Jason, tilting his head in confusingly.

Yuu smiles, "so... when are we going to go?"

Shin nods his head and smiles a little as he rubs his chin a little, trying to think of a way for Haru to be more comfortable. He goes to Yuu's ear and whispers in his ear, smiling a little.

Daisuke tilts his head as he looks at Yuu and Shin confusingly.

Yuu looks at Shin and smiles, nodding his head as he then slowly leans down, picking up Daisuke and places him on his chest.

Shin smiles and looks at Jason, "I figured if Yuu had Daisuke's scent... maybe Haru will relax a little," he whispers into Jason's ear.

"that might actually work good going. That was a really smart move." Jason whispers to Shin.

Haru look confused as he watched the brother pick up daisuke hold him close. Hurry up. The guy looked okay to him but was still a little nervous

Shin smiles and laughs a little, "I mean... that works with animals... I am not sure if it will work in this situation."

Daisuke blinks a couple times as he was being picked up suddenly. He looks at Yuu and down at Haru, slightly resting his head on Yuu's chest. He sniffs a bit and sniffs Yuu's shirt, enjoying the aroma as he starts rubbing his face on Yuu's chest.

Yuu looks at Daisuke and laughs a little, looking at Shin and Jason, "does... Daisuke usually do this?"

Shin watches Daisuke and laughs a little, "Daisuke... reminds me of a cat or something, it's so cute," he smiles and looks at Yuu, "uh they like music and heart beats... and I think that's it."

"It might work I don't know if it will or not tho." he said thinking about it

Haru still wasn't so sure about this and hated to even think about this. HE didn't really like new people and wanted to just go and hide he didn't even want to go out into the world

Daisuke looks up from Yuu's shirt and looks at Haru, letting out a whimper when he wanted to be with Haru.

Yuu looks at Shin, wondering what he should do.

Shin looks at Daisuke and then Haru, leaning down to Haru, "Haru, Daisuke wants to be with you but are you willing to be picked up by my brother to be with him?"

Haru shook his head and got out of Jason's arms and ran to his bed room he couldn't he wanted to be with Daisuke, but couldn't he was so scared. He never liked being away from Daisuke, but for some reason he ran away and hid.

Daisuke watches as Haru ran away and starts to squirm in Yuu's arm.

Shin sighs a little and rubs the back of his head, "well.. guess that didn't work."

Yuu sets Daisuke down on the floor.

Daisuke looks up at Yuu and then runs to the bedroom to be with Haru.

"haru just needs to accept him on his own time. Sorry about they Yuu they have both been through a lot and it takes awhile for haru to open up." He said

Haru was under his bed hiding curling up into a ball

Shin looks at Yuu and smiles, "don't worry, I am sure they will warm up to you... eventually. I mean... they are still warming up to us," he rubs the back of his head.

Yuu shakes his head and smiles, "o-oh... no it's okay. I could tell from just holding Daisuke how fragile he was."

Daisuke looks under the bed as he looks at Haru, "why are you hiding?"

Jason sighed. "It took them awhile do you even care about us. We have been trying to work with them every day. Making sure they have the best lives"

"I can't I just can't too many new people I can't deal with that." He whispered and sighed

Shin nods his head and looks at Jason before looking at Yuu, "we just want what is best for them. They went through so much for their age, it's only natural for them to react in this way."

Yuu looks at Jason and then Shin, "did I even say that? I can tell you two are good parents gees," he crosses his arms.

Shin looks at Jason and Yuu, sighing, "calm down you two. We are going to make Daisuke and Haru get upset."

Daisuke looks at Haru and then crawls under the bed with Haru, "but it's not like all strangers are bad. I mean... he is Shin's brother so he can't be all that bad."

"oh I didn't mean anything by it I was just letting you know why he might of ran because he is scared not because he hates you." He said smiling

"I don't know I'm scared he showed up so suddenly." He said sighing

Shin looks at Jason and nods his head, "well keep in mind it is Yuu's first time meeting them so he probably doesn't know much about them."

Yuu rubs the back of his head and slowly nods his head a little, "... are we still going to get them something at the store?"

Daisuke tilts his head, "well maybe he just wanted to see his brother," he rubs the back of his head.

"yeah I'm just trying to explain...was that wrong?" He asked shin. Then sighed "will your master be ok with us taking you to the store?" He asked Yuu. Jason smiled. "yes We are still taking them to the store and I wouldn't mind getting you something to." He told yu

"I know and I told myself I that, but still I can't help it I'm scared all the time and I don't know how to fix myself '' he said

Shin shakes his head, "no of course not, I was just trying to prevent any issues I guess."

Yuu looks at Jason and tilts his head, "well as long as you two keep a eye on me while we are at the store, besides, I am micro-chipped so it's not like I will be able to go too far."

Daisuke looks at Haru and rubs the back of his head, "I was scared too... I didn't imagine he would suddenly pick me up but he was very... gentle," he smiles a little. "Besides.. I think he winded up like us, forced into stuff he doesn't want to do."

"Its ok I know you are and alright then we will take you to the store I just wanted to make sure it was ok before I take you any where." he said smiling. "Hey Shin....why don't you go get the two of them maybe you can help them out a bit." he said

Haru nodded. "I think so, but I know there is darkness in him I see it." he whispered

Shin looks at Jason and nods his head, "alright I will be right back," he smiles a little as he walks to Haru's and Daisuke's room.

Yuu watches as Shin left and sits on the couch.

"Well... if I was forced away from my brother and if my lifestyle changed so suddenly... I would feel darkness as well," Daisuke rubs the back of his head as he perks his head when he heard footsteps.

"Do you want anything to drink before we go or eat?" he asked looking at him wondering what he should do.

"What are you doing and why are you trying to make since....Daisuke there is somethings in this world that you just can't do ok and this is one of them you can't fix me with words." Haru whispered all the pressured was getting to him all at once and he was scared

Yuu looks at Jason and shakes his head, "I think I am good for now," he rubs the back of his head.

Daisuke blinks a little as he looks at Haru and sniffs a little, starting to cry.

Shin opens the door and blinks as he saw Daisuke was crying and Haru was under the bed, "... is everything okay in here?"