Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Shin smiles and nods his head as he stands up, "do you need any help," he tilts his head to the side. He looks at Daisuke and Haru, smiling a little, "I am sure they are glad they are able to eat it as well," he laughs a little.

Daisuke tilts his head and rubs his chin, "hm.. let's play," he smiles.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Haru nodded. "Where and what?" he asked looking at him wondering what they should play.

"Also just so you two know when you aren't so full we can give you the chocolate that was given to you and you can eat it." he said smiling

Daisuke tilts his head and looks around, pointing in the area that lead to the basement since he knew there was fun stuff done there. He looks at Jason and nods his head, "we will have chocolate soon," he gets off the chair.

Shin smiles a little and rubs Daisuke's and Haru's head, "you two go have some fun... okay?"

Daisuke holds Haru's hand and nods his head as he heads in the direction of the basement, going down the stairs.

Shin smiles and then walks over to Jason as he watches Daisuke and Haru head down to the basement.

Haru followed Daisuke down the stairs and smiled as he looked at him then wondered what they were going to do now that he got his hands back and he could bend them

Jason smiled at him. "Well then there go our loving boys."

Daisuke turns on the light and looks around the room, smiling a little, "so what should we do first? There sure is a lot to do."

Shin looks at Jason and laughs a little, "I really do wonder... if they are going to be a couple once they are older," he smiles a little.

"I don't know now that I can move my hands we can do anything." Haru sad looking at dice game he looked around the room to see what he wanted to do there was so much stuff you could pick and nothing was holding him back right now. "What do you want to do?" he asked

"I am sure they're being nice couple they do love each other very much I'm just wondering how long it'll take them before they realize what they have in between each other is love." Jason said smiling

Daisuke looks around and tilts his head as he notices Haru was looking at the dice game, smiling a little, "we can play this game," he walks over to the dice game Haru was looking at.

Shin smiles and rubs his chin as he laughs a little, "oh.. I am sure they will notice when the start having erections towards each other," he sticks his tongue a little.

"oooooooo....." Haru said seeing the dice. "Lets do it I can't wait." he said smiling as he set on the ground ready to play with the dice. "Ok so what do we do with them?" he asked

"I am sure tho I think Daisuke might be scared at first when he starts feeling them." he said looking at him

Daisuke sits down on the ground as he looks at the game. He looks at Haru and tilts his head, "I'm... not really sure," he rubs his head as he looks at the pictures on the box.

"I mean... with what Daisuke experience... I am not sure how he will react to those emotions," Shin sighs a little.

Haru looked at the picture and tried to see what he should do with the picture he took the dice and threw it gently. "Like this?" he asked as the dice moved

"I don't know I am sure he won't want to force Haru into anything either so I have a feeling its gonna take longer."

Daisuke looks at Haru and nods his head, "yeah I think that is how it works," he smiles a little.

Shin nods his head and sighs a little, "they... sure have been through so much... its disgusting to think a grown man would do such tasteless things to a couple of kids..."

Daisuke looks at Haru and smiles, "maybe we should ask Shin or Jason how to play this," he tilts his head.

Shin looks at Jason and smiles, "well we will be there for them from now on."

"maybe we should but I really don't feel like walking up the stairs again I just want to stay down here and play I don't care if we don't know how to play as long as we have fun I think it's just fun rolling the dice." He said smiling knowing that he was easily amused by that.

"No matter what comes next we will both be there for them. I am just happy that they're finally starting to accept us." He said

Daisuke looks at Haru, "well I am sure they would come down if we needed them." He nods his head with a smile as he then rolls the dice too.

Shin nods his head, "yeah they are sure opening up to us, which I am happy about," he smiles.

"Maybe its up to you if you want to do it or not." he said smiling and then sighed wondering what to next as he had fun playing with the dice

"That is the first step so we are working on it." Jason said

Daisuke jolts a little, "oh, I remember something you wanted to do that you couldn't," he smiles as he gets up and walks to the table, grabbing the crayons, markers and paper. He walks back and sits on the ground, "you said you wanted to draw."

"I mean... for what they endured, they are warming up rather quickly. It is actually really surprising," Shin smiles a little.

Haru nodded. "Yes I want to draw." he said smiling and looked at him and wondered what to do next. "Lets do it." he said taking the markers and paper and smiling.

"That is true. Tho I think that haru still hasn't warmed up all the way yet he is holding back." he said looking at him

Daisuke smiles and nods his head, giving paper to Haru as he lays on his stomach, starting to draw.

Shin sighs a little and rubs the back off his head, "well... now that Haru is slowly healing, I am sure he will start opening up as well."

Daisuke watches Haru draw and smiles a little as he continues to draw as well. He really enjoyed drawing and was glad he could now share this fun activity with Haru.

Shin smiles and rubs his head a little, letting out a soft sigh, "I am... still rather nervous what they will think about my brother since he will be someone new to them."

Haru smiled slightly as it was hurting drawing a picture. "Its so fun I love drawing." he said smiling and looked at him.

"I don't know I think they might be scared. I have no idea." he said looking at him.

Daisuke a little and nods his head, "yeah, I am glad you can finally join me so we can draw together."

Shin nods his head, "yeah... probably. I guess we will just have to keep them as comfortable as we can," he smiles.