Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Shin nods his head, "yeah or I would have a lot more scars than I already do," he laughs a little. He smiles a little and then shakes his head slowly, "well I am glad I showed you a non bully or hurting method to love someone," he pokes Jason's nose.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Jason smiled as he pulled Shin close and kissed him. "I am glad that you showed me how to love right as well. I know you have seen some of the scars on my body. I thought it was the only way to show someone you loved them." he said samiling

Shin holds onto Jason once he was pulled closer to him and kisses him as well. He smiles and nods his head, tilting his head as he looks at Jason, sighing a little, "is.. that how your parents showed you their love?" Shin shakes his head, "well.. I am sure for someone that likes pain is a way to show their love," he laughs a little.

"Yes that is how my parents showed me love. You should know that I have told you haven't I?" he whispered "Thank you for that." he said smiling.

Haru started to cry a little in his sleep he was having a dream about his past

Shin looks at Jason and sighs, "yeah... I remember," he said shaking his head since he couldn't believe that Jason's parents were like that. He looks at Jason and smiles a little, nodding his head, "o-oh... it's no problem," he rubs the back of his head.

Daisuke slowly wakes up when he heard crying and looks at Haru, holding onto him.

"Thank you so much my love." He said as he pulled him close and kissed hm. Jason then heard faint crying. "I think we might need to check on the kids."he said as he pulled back and looked down the hall.

Haru woke up and looked at Daisuke with his eyes filled with tears. "You're here I thought they took you again." Haru said

Shin smiles and nods his head, "it's no problem. I am glad I made you feel the real kind of love," he rubs the back of his head and then kisses Jason, holding onto him. He tilts his head and then nods his head, "alright, I wonder what's up," he walks in the direction of Haru's and Daisuke's bedroom.

Daisuke tilts his head and shakes his head with a smile, "don't worry, I am still here. You don't have to worry about that anymore. I will always be with you now that we finally got a home."

Jason smiled and kissed Shin once more before heading to the kid's bedroom to see what was going on it there and why one of them was crying.

Haru nodded and held on to Daisuke not sure what he should do right now. he was so scared of loosing Daisuke and he didn't want to leave him at all.

Shin smiles and kisses Jason, following him to the kid's room, hoping everything was okay with Haru and Daisuke.

Daisuke looks down at Haru and holds onto him, rubbing his face against Haru, "it's okay, you don't have to be sad about me leaving you behind. I will be here for you.. and so will Shin and Jason."

"What happens if you don't like me any more when we get older?" Haru said sniffing and held him close. "I'm scared you are going to leave me some day."

Jason knocked on the door before going into there room. "Are you two ok?" Jason asked in a calm and caring voice.

Daisuke tilts his head slowly, "what? Why would I be like that when we get older," he pouts a little, "if anything... our bond would increase," he rubs the back of his head. He shakes his head, "no I already told you I would be there for you always."

Shin watches Jason and then follows him inside the bedroom.

Daisuke looks over at Shin and Jason, slowly nods his head, "yeah we are okay. Haru doesn't want to be separated from me and fears what will happen once we get older."

Haru held on to Daisuke and looked down not sure if he would believe it.

Jason walked over and set on the bed. "Haru listen to me. No matter where you both go in life you are connected through much more than most people are. Even if something happens to pull you away from each other. You will always find your way back to each other." Jason said looking at Shin wondering if that was the right thing to say.

Haru sniffed and closed his eyes.

Daisuke looks at Haru while holding onto him.

Shin follows Jason and sits on the bed as well. He listens to Jason and smiles a little before looking at Haru, putting his hands under Haru's chin, "Haru... there is no reason for you to be worried about what the future holds. Regardless on what happens, I am sure Daisuke will stick with you for as long as possible. The two of you have a very special bond. Even the person we met today, the guard that was their for you two, Koichi, thinks you two have a inseparable bond," he rubs Haru's head.

Haru nodded. "Every since we saw each other we knew that we needed each other to calm down...There was a whole in the was that Daisuke use to go through all the time to cuddle me until the nice guard was fired then we got moved and Dai had to watch me get hurt." he whispered

Jason rubbed Haru's head and sighed not sure what to do and kissed it. "Do worry about it what ever happens happens."

Shin smiles as he rests his forehead on Haru's, "then don't get yourself all worried about it. You never know, you think the bond you have now will decrease but I think it will increase." He sighs a little, "well... now just focus on the now, things are a lot different now."

Daisuke holds onto Haru and cuddles him, shaking his head, "I ... wouldn't leave you Haru," he looks at him while pouting a little.

Haru sniffed the bad man will come to take you away." Haru whispered tears still in his eyes. His dream was about the guard coming and taking Daisuke away from him and leaving him scared and alone in the middle of dark forest.

"We won't let any bad men take you away." Jason said and kissed each of the boys heads

Daisuke tilts his head to the and lowers his head as he looks to the side, unsure how to react to that and looks at Jason and Shin, hoping they can help.

Shin sighs and shakes his head as he brings Haru onto his lap, "Haru... there is no way we are going to let that man at the slave market take Daisuke back. He has to get through both me and Jason since we are not returning you two back."

Daisuke looks at Haru and then holds onto him, "Haru... I am not going anywhere, even if I have to fight back," he pouts.

"Really if he comes you won't give us back?" Haru said his eyes looking really sad that it might be true.

"No we won't give you back to matter what he will die before taking you two back." Jason said in a soft voice.

"Really? So we are safe here and its all over?" Haru asked you could tell that he wanted something to grab on to the hope of the future, but he hadn't reached out for it yet because he was scared.

Daisuke looks at Haru and holds onto him as he looks at Shin and Jason.

"No of course not, both of you are now our responsibility," Shin looks at Haru. He nods his head, "yes, your life at the slave market is done and over with now that you and Daisuke live here."

Daisuke looks at Haru and holds him tightly, "... let's believe in them Haru. They are nicer than anyone we have encountered."

Haru looked at both of them. "So more fun times?" he whispered and held Daisuke.

"Yes more fun times. I promise we will make them fun for the rest of your lives." Jason said smiling. "You might of had this nightmare because the music wasn't on." Jason said looking at he both of them

Haru nodded and yawned again and laid back down

"Yes, you two can finally live like how boys your age live without being at a place that you two use to be at," Shin looks at Haru. Shin looks at the radio and then at Jason, "oh, we forgot to put it on an all music station," he sighs a little.

Daisuke looks at Jason and Shin before looking at Haru, wanting to help Haru put his trust more into them since they had done nothing to them bad since they got adopted, only good things. Daisuke lays down with Haru and cuddles with him.

Haru relaxed when the music was turned on and relaxed that was what he needed to relax more was the music he took a deep breath and closed his eyes as he looked at both of his parents.

Jason smiled and kissed both of there heads. "We will always be there for you no matter what." he whispered as he started to walk out there door. "If you need anything just call us." he said

Shin smiles as he turns the station on the music only channel, "there that should be better," he walks next to Jason. Shin leans down and kisses both Haru's and Daisuke's head shortly after Jason, following him outside the door, "and there is no reason for you two to not tell us anything."

Daisuke looks at both Shin and Jason, slowly nodding his head as he starts cuddling Haru and lets out a yawn as he starts to fall asleep.

"So they haru has nightmears now if he doesn't have music I am guessing...I feel sorry for the both of them it must be really hard to have a nightmear like that where the only person you knew was taken away form you." Jason whispered as he walked back to the living room

Shin looks at Jason and sighs a little, slowly nodding his head, "yeah... they been through so much but it will be our job to help them forget all the pain they suffered." Shin follows Jason to the living room and shakes his head slowly, "so I still need to see their new room since you saw it when I was putting Haru and Daisuke to bed," he smiles.