Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3387
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert YaoiFanGirlBritty's Avatar
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    YaoiFanGirlBritty Inventory
    Ikki Rose Masato Shin

Re: Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Shin looks at Yuu and smiles, "don't worry, I am sure they will warm up to you... eventually. I mean... they are still warming up to us," he rubs the back of his head.

Yuu shakes his head and smiles, "o-oh... no it's okay. I could tell from just holding Daisuke how fragile he was."

Daisuke looks under the bed as he looks at Haru, "why are you hiding?"

Ultimate Yaoi Expert Dragongirl26's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory
    Hyakuya Yuuichirou Hyakuya Mikaela Kuro Chibi Todoroki

Jason sighed. "It took them awhile do you even care about us. We have been trying to work with them every day. Making sure they have the best lives"

"I can't I just can't too many new people I can't deal with that." He whispered and sighed

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Ikki Rose Masato Shin

Shin nods his head and looks at Jason before looking at Yuu, "we just want what is best for them. They went through so much for their age, it's only natural for them to react in this way."

Yuu looks at Jason and then Shin, "did I even say that? I can tell you two are good parents gees," he crosses his arms.

Shin looks at Jason and Yuu, sighing, "calm down you two. We are going to make Daisuke and Haru get upset."

Daisuke looks at Haru and then crawls under the bed with Haru, "but it's not like all strangers are bad. I mean... he is Shin's brother so he can't be all that bad."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"oh I didn't mean anything by it I was just letting you know why he might of ran because he is scared not because he hates you." He said smiling

"I don't know I'm scared he showed up so suddenly." He said sighing

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Ikki Rose Masato Shin

Shin looks at Jason and nods his head, "well keep in mind it is Yuu's first time meeting them so he probably doesn't know much about them."

Yuu rubs the back of his head and slowly nods his head a little, "... are we still going to get them something at the store?"

Daisuke tilts his head, "well maybe he just wanted to see his brother," he rubs the back of his head.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"yeah I'm just trying to explain...was that wrong?" He asked shin. Then sighed "will your master be ok with us taking you to the store?" He asked Yuu. Jason smiled. "yes We are still taking them to the store and I wouldn't mind getting you something to." He told yu

"I know and I told myself I that, but still I can't help it I'm scared all the time and I don't know how to fix myself '' he said

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Ikki Rose Masato Shin

Shin shakes his head, "no of course not, I was just trying to prevent any issues I guess."

Yuu looks at Jason and tilts his head, "well as long as you two keep a eye on me while we are at the store, besides, I am micro-chipped so it's not like I will be able to go too far."

Daisuke looks at Haru and rubs the back of his head, "I was scared too... I didn't imagine he would suddenly pick me up but he was very... gentle," he smiles a little. "Besides.. I think he winded up like us, forced into stuff he doesn't want to do."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"Its ok I know you are and alright then we will take you to the store I just wanted to make sure it was ok before I take you any where." he said smiling. "Hey Shin....why don't you go get the two of them maybe you can help them out a bit." he said

Haru nodded. "I think so, but I know there is darkness in him I see it." he whispered

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Ikki Rose Masato Shin

Shin looks at Jason and nods his head, "alright I will be right back," he smiles a little as he walks to Haru's and Daisuke's room.

Yuu watches as Shin left and sits on the couch.

"Well... if I was forced away from my brother and if my lifestyle changed so suddenly... I would feel darkness as well," Daisuke rubs the back of his head as he perks his head when he heard footsteps.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"Do you want anything to drink before we go or eat?" he asked looking at him wondering what he should do.

"What are you doing and why are you trying to make since....Daisuke there is somethings in this world that you just can't do ok and this is one of them you can't fix me with words." Haru whispered all the pressured was getting to him all at once and he was scared

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles