Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji looks at Jessie and smiles, "seems like your ready to sleep. Want to do that," he rubs Jessie's head.

Yuiji laughs a little as he picks up Jessie, leaning down so Bree can jump up onto Jessie so he could bring them both downstairs.

Yuiji smiles and rubs Jessie's head, walking to the front door and locks it, heading back to the bedroom, laying down next to Jessie and falls asleep.

Yuiji sleeps into the night and wakes up early noon, yawning. He heads to the kitchen to make some breakfast for himself and Jessie as well as get something for Bree to eat.

Yuiji finishes preparing Bree's homemade food and then starts working on his and Jessie's breakfast.

Bree meowed and walked over and started eating the food she was so happy with the food. She made happy noises while she ate.

Jessie coughed a little and then went to the bathroom

Yuiji smiles and rubs Bree's back. He could hear Jessie coughing and then continues working on their breakfast, "breakfast will be done soon alright," he mentions.

"all right thank you for letting me know I'm excited about breakfast if there is anything I can help you with let me know and I will be more than happy to help with it." Jessie said walking into the living room

"I should be fine, you just relax and watch some tv or whatever," Yuiji smiles as he was working on breakfast, looking at Bree with a smile and fills up her water dish with some fresh cold water.

Jessie nodded and went to watch Tv as he set down on the couch and smiled he didn't know what else he should do as he turned it on and started to watch the TV after he found something he liked to watch.

Yuiji was busy making a good breakfast for himself and Jessie. Once it was done since it didn't take long to cook breakfast, Yuiji walks into the other room, "breakfast is ready," he rubs Jessie's head.

Yuiji laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah sure," he smiles a little as he rubs Jessie's head and heads back into the kitchen to get their breakfast.

Jessie smiled as he was watching a good TV show and was happy about it. "Its really good too." he said smiling as he watched it happy just as bree was happy eating her food.

Yuiji gets the food on a tray and takes it to the living room. There was pancakes, bacon, sausage and eggs. He looks at Jessie, "what would you like to drink," he smiles as he gives a plate to Jessie.

"Apple juice please." he said looking at him and then took the plate from him and started to eat the food smiling. "You are the best and I love you so much." he said smiling and looked at him

Yuiji smiles and nods head as he goes into the kitchen, "I love you too," he goes to get himself some milk and apple juice for Jessie. Yuiji comes back and gives Jessie his apple juice, sitting down next to him.