Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"So you guys must be hungry first huh? I am sure you two didn't eat no breakfast," Reiji smiles as he walks outside with Hikaru.

"No we didn't really eat yet," Yuiji rubs the back of his head and then calls out this his manager, "Emiko, do you want to come with us? We are going to get a bite to eat."

Emiko smiled and looked at them. "No thank you I think I will join up with you boys later I want to take a nice long hot shower." she said

Jessie looked at then and nodded. "Yes I am hungry." he said

Yuiji laughs a little, "alright," he rubs the back of his head as he closes the door, heading outside with Reiji, Hikaru and Jessie, "well we will be getting some food soon."

Reiji gets into Hikaru's car.

Hikaru gets in his car and looks at Yuiji and Jessie, "you two can go into the back seat," he smiles a little as he starts up the car.

Jessie nodded as he got into the back of the car and held Bree's cage he was scared of going out because this was his first time going out since he became popular at dancing on the internet

Yuiji rubs Jessie's head and smiles, getting into the back seat as well.

Reiji texts their friend, letting him they were on their way to the restaurant.

Hikaru waits until everyone is ready and then drives to the restaurant.

Yuiji smiles and rubs Jessie's head, "there is no need to be so nervous. If it helps you will be around other famous people so don't worry about the other people that are around us," he whispers, kissing Jessie's cheek.

Reiji looks at his phone while texting.

Hikaru drives to the restaurant.

Yuiji laughs a little, "did you make sure... to bring the stuff I made you," he whispered slightly while getting driven to the restaurant.

"Hm... not even when you sleep or shower," Yuiji laughs a little as he leans back in the seat until he felt the car come to a stop.

"Alright we are here," Hikaru turns off the car.

Reiji gets out of the car, "Riku said he got us a table. So let's go get something to eat," he smiles and walks into the restaurant.

Yuiji laughs a little and shakes his head, "well, at least you don't have to worry too much to wear the headphones and the bracelet when we get home," he smiles.

Reiji grabs onto Hikaru's hand as he drags him into the restaurant.

Yuiji laughs softly, "guess they are pretty hungry," he holds Jessie's hand and walks into the restaurant.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and then just followed Hikaru and Reiji, knowing they knew which way to go.

Hikaru follows Reiji to the table Riku was at.

Reiji sits down and waves over to Yuiji and Jessie, "over here."

Riku was sitting at the table, drinking his water that he ordered.

Jessie walked over to the table and hid a little behind Yuiji still a little shy, but it was better than what he would of done before that was run out of this place or find something small to hid in.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and smiles, rubbing Jessie's head, "it's okay, there is no need to be shy," he leans down and kisses Jessie's cheek as he sits down. He looks at Riku and then Jessie, figuring if he talked to the other male first, it will make Jessie less shy. "I... don't believe we met, my name is Yuiji and this is Jessie."

Hikaru was looking through the menu.

Reiji looks through the menu and looks at Jessie, smiling, "there is no need to be so shy. I mean.. you wanted to meet him after all," he sticks his tongue out.

Riku looks up at from the menu as he looks at both Yuiji and Jessie, "it is nice to meet you too."

Jessie smiled and nodded. "I know, but you know I don't do well with new people no matter what it was. I would love to pick your brain about dancing I want to dance, but I am shy around new people I don't know how I was able to dance when people was around me." he whispered

Yuiji smiles a little and laughs slightly, "well, I am right here for you so there is no reason for you to be shy."

Riku looks at Jessie and laughs a little, "well... the trick is to start with a small crowd and then work your way up."

"Hey wants to know how to blind fold dance like you," Reiji added.

"We figured you were the best to explain it," Hikaru looks at Riku.

Yuiji nods his head, "yeah ... he is way too shy to perform in front of people ... but with the way he gain popularity by just dancing to a DDR, people are now very interested in him."

"We told him he can dance blindfolded, but we figured you would know best," Reiji looks at Riku.

"You know since your the expert of blindfolded dancing," Hikaru laughs a little.

Riku rubs his chin, "hm... well are you really interested in learning about blindfolded dancing," he looks at Jessie.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and rubs the back of his head, wondering what Riku will suggest.

"Well... first you have to give it a try before you make a career out of it," Riku rubs his chin a little.