Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Yuiji laughs a little, "oh I am sure Reiji is use to being attacked my Hikaru," he kisses Jessie's cheek and smiles a little.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Jessie closed his eyes and blushed. "You are so bad.." he whispered as he started to finish cleaning himself off and jumped out of the shower before Yuiji could take him again.

Yuiji laughs a little as he watches as Jessie got out of the shower, getting out as well and grabs a towel, drying himself off.

"I know you and if I had a lot out of the shower you would have jumped me again. Yuiji I swear sometimes you just don't want me to walk." Jessie teased as he finished drying off I started to get dressed

Yuiji blinks a little and laughs a little, "your so silly... do you really think I am that sex craved," he tilts his head to the side as he finishes up drying off and puts on his clothes.

Yuiji laughs a little and smiles, "I don't know, I think your a pretty horny one as well," he pokes Jessie's nose as he finishes getting getting dressed.

Yuiji laughs a little, "I sure hope so," he smiles and kisses Jessie's cheek. "Are you ready to hang out with everyone today," he rubs Jessie's head.

Yuiji smiles as he got completely dressed as he looks at his phone, "looks like they will be here soon," he looks at Jessie.

Yuiji smiles and rubs Jessie's head as he then looks out the window, keeping an eye out for Hikaru and Reiji, as well as their special guest.

Yuiji smiles and rubs Jessie's head as he then looks out the window, keeping an eye out for Hikaru and Reiji, as well as their special guest.

Yuiji tilts his head and laughs a little, "I am sure you will get use to it at some point with being around me and starting to gain fame," he rubs the back of his head.

Yuiji laughs a little and shakes his head, "there is no need to be so nervous. You should be glad people want to see more of you. It's definitely way different on how you use to live. You should be glad your life is changing," he smiles and kisses Jessie's cheek.

"I guess I am in a way, but in another way I am kind of shocked that people would like me dancing and I am not sure what we need to do next tho. How do I come out of my shell?" he asked looking at yuiji

Yuiji laughs a little and shakes his head, "well... you should be happy people saw how talented you are," he smiles as he kisses Jessie's cheek. He rubs his chin, "hm... well I think the more you do, the more comfortable you will be around others," he looks at Jessie.

"I guess I am in a way." he said looking at him then blushed. "I am trying really hard to fit in and do the right thing. Its just really hard and I don't know how to over come it." he said

"Aw don't worry, I will help you," Yuiji smiles as he kisses Jessie's cheek. He perks his head up as he notices Hikaru and Reiji, seeing their friend as well. "looks like they brought their friend, that blind folded man that you wanted to meet," he looks at Jessie.

"Yeah I want to know how he does his things as well." he said smiling and blushed then closed his eyes wondering what was going to happen next as Jessie looked out the window. "Tell them to come on up."

Yuiji nods his head as he knocks on the window, signalling them and then texts Reiji what room they were staying in and just to ask the woman at the main desk to just let them go to the room they were staying in.