Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Yuiji texts Reiji as he was gathering his clothes and takes them to the bathroom so he was ready to go into the shower.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji finished texting Reiji and then walks to the bathroom as he was taking off his clothes as he walks. He walks int the tub and holds onto Jessie, kissing his cheek.

Yuiji laughs a little, "yeah it's so cute your still so sensitive," he smiles. "We are meeting up with them in the afternoon so we have plenty of time."

"You already hang out with them you silly butt," Yuiji laughs a little and kisses Jessie's neck while he slightly grinds himself against Jessie's butt.

Yuiji laughs a little, "I know you like it though," he whispers softly in Jessie's ear and nibbles his ear slightly.

Yuiji smiles and continues sucking on Jessie's neck while he continues grinding against Jessie's butt, "such a naughty boy."

"The way you are reacting, you want more don't you," Yuiji whispers in Jessie's ear with a smile as he moves his hand down, rubbing Jessie's crotch.

"You know you like it though," Yuiji smiles a little as he kisses Jessie's cheek. He continues rubbing Jessie's crotch and grinds against Jessie's butt slightly.

Yuiji smiles, "so do you want me to go all the way," he whispers in Jessie's ear and nibbles on his ear slightly.

"You know what happens if you tease me too much," Yuiji laughs a little as he kisses Jessie's nose with a smile. "I guess I am less... tolerable when it comes to teasing."

"Right here in the shower? Such a naughty boy," Yuiji smiles as he rubs Jessie's butt, spreading Jessie open as he presses Jessie against the wall, sliding inside of Jessie with a soft moan.

Jessie moaned and closed his eyes. "Never thought I would have shower sex." he said as he held on to the wall and felt Yuiji slide into him with ease. Jessie moaned even more.

"Oh, anything is possible when your in a relationship," Yuiji laughs a little as he holds onto Jessie's hips and starts thrusting.