Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Yuiji continues to dance until he saw Jessie fall onto the floor, "Jessie? Hey Jessie? What's wrong," he holds onto Jessie's shoulders.

Reiji looks at Jessie and crouches down, "Hikaru, can you get Jessie some water?"

"Alright," Hikaru runs outside of the arcade to get some water.

Riku leans down and looks at Jessie, "hey.. what's going on?"

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji looks at Jessie and sighs a little, closing his eyes as he puts up a magical barrier to block out the sounds.

Reiji runs outside of the arcade to see if Hikaru was back as Riku follows.

"What happened...," Yuiji looks at Jessie.

"But what is different from last time? I mean... there were people around you when you danced here the first time." Yuiji looks and picks up Bree's cage, giving the cage to Jessie.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and smiles a little, shaking his head, "but it's not like you were here by yourself so there was no need to be worrying about it. You should be glad people like how you dance since it could get you a career," he rubs Jessie's head.

Yuiji sighs and smiles as he holds onto Jessie while rubbing his head as he watched Reiji, Hikaru and Riku return.

"Here," Hikaru hands Jessie a water bottle.

"Are you okay Jessie," Reiji crouches down.

"Is everything okay," Riku looks at Jessie.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and pokes Jessie's nose with a smile, "well... there is no reason to be scared when your other people," he rubs Jessie's head and kisses the top of his head.

Yuiji sighs a little and smiles a little, "well... keep this in mind, your not alone and we are with you so there is no reason to be scared," he rubs Jessie's head.

Yuiji smiles as he rubs Jessie's head, "do you... want to go back to the hotel and rest? Passing out like that must have drain you."

Yuiji sighs as he rubs Jessie's head with a smile, "I am sure... Riku saw what he saw," he looks up at Riku and tilts his head, "right Riku?"

Riku looks at Yuiji and then Jessie, smiling a little, "yeah, also I did see your rather viral video.. thanks to Reiji."

Reiji looks at Jessie and Yuiji, sticking his tongue out a little and laughs softly.

Hikaru laughs a little, "well sounds like you didn't have to work so hard to impress Riku, Jessie."

Riku tilts his head to the side, "hm? You wanted me to suggest something about being around people when dancing?"

Yuiji looks at Riku and then Jessie, "well... I told him you were known for being a blind folded dancer so surely you know somethings."

Riku rubs his chin and laughs a little, "well the only reason why I am comfortable with it is only because I been doing it for years."

"Well... that makes sense, Jessie has only been doing it for.... nearly a week or so," Yuiji laughs a little.

Riku laughs a little, "you would be surprise how long it can take for someone to be famous," he rubs the back of his head. Riku looks at Yuiji and rubs his chin as he thinks, "well... is it something you actually enjoy doing?"

Yuiji looks at Riku and nods his head, "yeah Riku is right, do you actually enjoy dancing for others?"

Riku sighs and pats Jessie's head, "well it's simple, all it takes is some practice," he smiles a little.

Yuiji looks at Jessie, rubbing his chin, "well let's get back to the hotel so you can rest, I am sure your pretty tired after collapsing."

Yuiji looks at Jessie and sighs, turning around and stands infront of Jessie. He then picks up Jessie, giving him a piggy back ride, "well I will take him back to the hotel, you guys have fun," he smiles. "Try not to attract too much attention."

Riku laughs a little as he nods his head, "alright, it was nice to meet both of you finally."

Hikaru nods his head, "alright see ya."

Reiji pouts, "aww.. okay, get better soon Jessie," he grumbles a little.

Yuiji laughs a little as he piggy backs Jessie out of the arcade.