Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji smiles and rubs Jessie's head, sighing softly, "hopefully we can dance, I am still full and it's probably not recommended to dance with a full stomach," he laughs a little.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and laughs a little as he rubs Jessie's head, "I am sure you will figure it out," he smiles as he rests his head on Jessie's arm while he looks out the window.

Yuiji smiles as the car stops and looks at the arcade, getting out of the car.

Reiji gets out of the car and closes the door.

Hikaru turns off the car and gets out of the car.

Riku gets out of his car and closes the door, locking it and walks over to everyone.

Jessie rubs his stomach he was still pretty full when they got there he grabbed Bree who was still really calm and started to head into the arcade showing them that she was an support animal and that he needed her.

Yuiji smiles as he made sure they accepted Bree to come into the arcade. He hoped she was going to be okay with all of the commotion that was going to happened. Yuiji follows Riku, Reiji and Hikaru inside the arcade, heading to the front counter to get some game chips.

Jessie kept anion bree the entire time. She seemed to be doing just fine and he really like that. He looked over to your and whisper the following to him. "Do you think you can use the wind to try to negate some of the sounds in here so she doesn't go crazy?" He made sure that only Yuiji could hear him.

Yuiji watches as Riku, Reiji and Hikaru were getting some tokens as well and looks at Jessie, smiling as he nods his head, "sure I can do that," he whispers to Jessie, rubbing his head as he slightly motions his hand, letting the wind fill up the arcade around them at least.

Yuiji smiles and rubs Jessie's head,"of course, I don't mind helping it stay comfortable for Bree as well," he hands some tokens to Jessie, "do you just want to go to the DDR or do you want to play any other games as well?"

Yuiji smiles and watches Hikaru, Reiji and Riku play some other game first and laughs a little, "looks like they want to play something else before the DDR," he looks around, wondering what Jessie and himself should play.

Yuiji laughs a little as he leads Jessie to the pin ball machine, "well... how about this? It's pretty... self explanatory," he rubs the back of his head.

Yuiji watches Jessie as he played on the pinball machine as he smiles. He looks at the score and blinks, "wow, you almost got the high score. Want to go again or do you want me to go," he smiles.

''it is up to you do you want to go or do you want me to go I am indifferent either way. And I'm coming to find out that I'm really good at video games and I'm kind of liking them too as well as dancing." He said

Yuiji smiles as he rubs the back, "well, I want to see if you can beat the top score so you can go again," he rubs Jessie's head.

Jessie I smiled and looked at him as he shake his head. "All right I'll try but I can't promise I will." He said as he started to play again this time when he was lost he was one point away from beating the high score.

"Well you almost did so it is possible," Yuiji laughs a little. He watches as Jessie as he plays but was only a point away from high score, "damn... so close," he rubs the back of his head with a smile.

"I guess it is but once you learn the mathematics in the equations... It's kind of simple.... If I do it again I could probably even get a higher score I've kind of figured out the system now.." he said looking at him