Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Reiji looks at Jessie and smiles, "your welcome. It's no big deal really," he laughs a little.

"No problem," Hikaru smiles while finishing up his dessert.

"Well I just met you but I am glad," Riku laughs a little.

Yuiji smiles and rubs Jessie's head.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji laughs a little as he pats Jessie's head while finishing up his dessert, "that was... really good," he smiles as he looks at the bill.

"Now don't expect to pay for that whole thing yourself, I am going to pay for my meal," Riku looks at Yuiji.

"Yeah! I can pay for myself too," Reiji says.

"Me too, you just focus on paying for yourself and Jessie," Hikaru smiles.

Yuiji laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "yeah I suppose so," he smiles as he pays for his part of the meal.

Reiji takes out his wallet and takes out the money for his food.

Hikaru takes out his amount of money for his meal and leans back.

Riku goes into his pocket and takes out some money for his meal.

"So do you two want to do anything after this," Reiji tilts his head as he gets into the car.

Hikaru gets into the car with Reiji.

Riku gets into his car and starts it up.

Yuiji looks at Jessie, "any ideas," he smiles.

Yuiji rubs the back of his head, "well... want to go back to the arcade to play DDR so Riku will be able to see how you dance and help train you?"

Yuiji laughs a little and rubs Jessie's head, "but they already saw you on the internet silly. There is no need to be scared. Besides, it's not like you will be by yourself," he smiles.

Riku stands up from the table and gives the bill to the waiter.

Reiji stands up, walking to the entrance of the restaurant while holding Hikaru's hand.

Hikaru walks with Reiji to the entrance of restaurant.

Yuiji smiles and stands up, "well, let's get going."

Yuiji looks at Jessie and smiles as he holds onto Jessie's hand, "so are you going to show Riku how you dance? I hope going to an arcade won't be too much for Bree," he rubs the back of his head.

"I don't know if it is I will leave and I won't show any dance moves. Bree's health comes first, but I have a feeling she will be fine I'm going to need her more today because of all the stress of being famous I guess." He said as he walked out of the restaurant with the others.

Yuiji smiles, "well if being at the arcade is too much for her, we will go back to the hotel room," he rubs Jessie's head as he goes into Hikaru's and Reiji's car since they offer to ride them around.

Yuiji smiles and rubs Jessie's head, "don't worry, if anything gets too crazy, Hikaru, Reiji and Riku are going to be there with you. And I can tell Riku doesn't take much bull crap," he whispers to Jessie and softly laughs a little.

Yuiji smiles and laughs a little, "your so funny. Hikaru and Reiji already saw you dance. The only one that hasn't seen you dance yet is Riku."

Reiji laughs slightly, "there is no need to be so scared Jessie. We will all be there and Riku will be able to give you some pointers if you want to make dancing your career."

Hikaru continues driving, following Riku's car.