Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

When in the drive thru, Yuiji was looking at what options there were to choose from as he rubs his chin, thinking what to pick.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"You just want a normal burger with no onions?" Yuiji laughs a little as he orders himself a cheeseburger and a burger with no onions, "do you want anything to drink? And are you going to order anything," he looks at Emiko.

"Yeah and a Dr pepper." he said looking at him and then thought about it not knowing what to do next.

"No I ate before we left so I don't want any food." he said looking at him

"Alright then I will just order for myself and Jessie I suppose," Yuiji mentions as he orders himself a Pepsi and orders a Dr. Pepper for Jessie.

Yuiji was eating his burger and looks over at Jessie with a smile as he breaks off a little piece of his burger, seeing if Bree would eat it as he drinks his soda.

Bree sniffed the burger and then took it and started to eat it and meowed showing that she really liked the food.

"She likes the food." he said giving her some of his and she once again ate the food. Jessie smiled as he watched her eat it and soon finished his food

Yuiji smiles as Bree was eating the burger and then looks at Jessie, nodding his head, "I am glad she likes it," he finishes up his burger and then his drink.

"Well... I guess I was just worried about the whole litter box thing," Yuiji laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head. "The less in her system, the less chances she will.. you know, need to go to the bathroom. But we will of course feed her when we get to the house," he then gets out of the car when it was parked.

"Yeah I know, but she is a good kitty." he said looking at Jessie as he got out of the car and yawned. "Your song should be done when we get back to the house." he said smiling and took his hand as he had bree's cage with him

Yuiji smiles and nods his head, "don't worry, we will feed her once we get back." He rubs Jessie's head, "that's good, can't wait to hear it," he gets gets out of the car and grabs his stuff from the back of the car.

"Well then, now I can't wait to hear and sing it," Yuiji laughs a little as he then gets on the plan, taking a seat.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and laughs a little, "in other words, you want to be lazy," he smiles a little and pokes Jessie's nose, looking out the window.

Yuiji laughs a little and nods his head, "well you mind as well rest until we get back home," he smiles and rubs Jessie's head.