Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji nods his head and then rubs his chin, "hm... well I packed some cans of food for her. There should be a can of chicken and a can of tuna in the bag I brought," he smiles as he hands the bag to Jessie.

Yuiji smiles as he watches Bree start to eat and looks at Jessie, "so you want to see my newest project I was working on for you?"

Yuiji laughs a little as he looks at Jessie, "well think of it as a sleep mask. Its invisible to the human eye so when you wear it no one will even notice but you will still be able to see your surroundings but only what's in front of you for about... a inch but if your in a crowded room, you won't be able to see anyone else in your vision," he smiles a little.

"Wow that is great thank you for making it for it that makes me so happy that you made something like that for me." he said smiling and looked at Yuiji excited about what he was explaining to him and wondered what he should do next.

Yuiji laughs a little as he looks at Jessie, "do you want to try them on," he smiles as he held the device out for Jessie.

Yuiji laughs a little and then puts it on Jessie's head, "just think of them as a mask and you will be able to put them on yourself," he rubs Jessie's head. "There is also a dial on it where you can adjust how much you want to see as well. Good for if we were to go to the arcade again and we start getting surrounded," he smiles.

"Yeah that is good and I am happy about that as well you know." he said smiling and looked at him with a smile on his face wondering what to do next. "I can't wait to try it out in public."

Yuiji smiles and nods his head, "I am sure you will make good use out of it as well," he laughs a little. "The best part is... no one really knows you are wearing a mask since it blends in to your skin."

Yuiji smiles and then nods his head, hugging Jessie, "well I am glad you like it," he rubs Jessie's head and kisses his forehead.

Yuiji smiles as he hugs Jessie. He kisses Jessie's cheek, "I am glad to help in anyway I can." He shakes his head, "well there is no need to worry about it."

Yuiji smiles as he hugs Jessie and rubs his head, kissing Jessie's forehead. "I am sure you will make good use for it," he laughs a little and rubs Jessie's back.

Yuiji smiles and rubs Jessie's head as he looks at the time, "we should make sure all of our stuff is together before we leave in the morning," he laughs a little.

"Yeah I will teleport it once we are about to leave." Yuiji looks at Jessie and then smiles, "you do? I can't wait to hear it," he kisses Jessie's forehead.

"I have to write it, but I do have it in my head and I am happy about it." he said looking at him and then looked around the room. "I just don't know if I want it to be a good beat or not." he said looking at him. "I mean I don't know what type of beat."