Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Yuiji looks at Max and looks at the score, rubbing his chin with a smile, "well... let's see if you can do it. I am sure you got the hang of it enough to finally get the high score," he laughs a little.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Max smiled and started to play again smiling as he tried again and started to keep it up he actually beat the score and then kept going you didn't know one who actually going to stop. Soon a crowd formed max soon hit a million over the score previously before he lost. He was really excited about this.

Yuiji smiles as he watches Max play the pin ball machine once again. He then notices how a crowd was now forming around the pin ball machine and smiles, "looks like you finally beat the score and impress a lot of people in the process," he laughs a little.

"I guess I did it was fun and I had so much fun doing it as well." he said looking at Yuiji then blushed and went to hold on to him wondering what he should do next and kind of shy about everything as well.

Yuiji smiles a little and laughs a little when Jessie suddenly got shy when he realized people were watching him. He rubs his chin a little, "hm.. why don't you try the pac man game over there while I play some pin ball," he hands Jessie Bree.

"I guess I can I never really cared about pac man, but lets do it." he said smiling as he then sighed not sure what to do next and wondered what to do next as he too bree and smiled. "How bout I just watch you?" he asked

Yuiji laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "you rather watch me than play pac man? You really don't like pac man that much," he puts in a token and starts to play pin ball.

"No not really I have seen people play it and it feels wrong to me." he said blushing and looked away not sure what to do. "I can tell you what it looks like later today if you want me to." he said

Yuiji looks at Jessie and laughs a little, "your so cute," he smiles a little and nods his head as he goes back to playing on the pinball machine, already half of Jessie's score.

Yuiji smiles a little as he continues playing the pinball machine. He looks over at Jessie and laughs a little, "well believe it or not, that score you beat was actually my score and I wanted to see you beat it."

Yuiji laughs a little and nods his head, "well I got to do something to keep entertain. I actually did this score before I left for the human world," he rubs the back of his head and goes back to playing.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and laughs a little, "since it's the same game, the score stays the same no matter where we go," he continues to play.

Yuiji laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah you do have a point," he smiles a little as he was getting closer to the Jessie's score.

"Yeah so you know how to play the same to I don't think that is fair." he said then smiled as he walked up closer and whispered. "That and you can use your magic to keep the ball going and not have it fall or what not." he whispered smiling as he went back to watching

Yuiji laughs a little as he continues playing. He heard Jessie and blinks a little as he looks over at Jessie, "hey I am not using my magic, I just got lots of practice. You better watch it little smart ass or I will punish you when we get home," he whispers and smiles as he goes back to playing the game.

"ohh how will you punish me huh?" he said looking at him and smiling he couldn't wait to see what he was wanting to do for him. "How would you punish me?" he asked smiling and kissed his cheek as he watched him playing the game.

Yuiji smiles as he continues playing as he looks over at Jessie. He laughs a little as he pokes Jessie's nose, "I can't tell you... or it won't be considered a punishment," he gently flicks Jessie's forehead and watches the ball drop within the hole. He laughs a little, "you distracted me you little goof ball," he smiles.

Jessie smiled and laughed. "Well looks like I still have the high score." he said smiling and looked at him and giggled. "You know I love you and you didn't have to flick me, but you did and you lost your train of thought." he said smiling.

Yuiji laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head as he looks around, wondering what other game to play. "Do you see something you want to play," he leans over to Jessie, biting his neck with a smile.