Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Yuiji kisses Jessie and smiles, hugging him as he looks at Jessie, "do you want to sing the duet song together," he rubs Jessie's head with a smile.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji laughs a little and kisses Jessie's cheek with a smile, "well ... do you want to hear me sing the other songs first and then we can sing the duet?"

Yuiji laughs a little, "well, let's head to the attic, it's nice area for privacy," he smiles.

Once in the attic, Yuiji leans down and starts setting up his guitar before sitting on the stool, relooking at the songs Jessie did.

"Ah so you want to start with the duet one," Yuiji smiles as he sits down on the stool, placing his guitar on his lap, tuning it.

"Are you sure you just want to get over it," Yuiji laughs a little and finishes tuning his guitar, "so you ready," he smiles and clears his throat, getting himself ready to sing.

Yuiji smiles as he was playing his guitar and listens to Jessie sing. He then starts singing the other part of the duet.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and smiles as he continues to sing. After the song, he looks at Jessie, "I was surprise how well you sing. I don't think I got to fully hear you sing until now," he laughs a little.

Yuiji smiles a little and nods his head, "yeah the only time I heard you I didn't get to actually hear you... you got so shy that I wasn't able to hear it," he laughs softly.

"I am kind or feeling it that you are here with me it makes me happy that you are doing this for me you know." he said smiling and looked at him. "Sorry I am shy about singing." he said

"Is it because of the way your voice sounds? I don't think you need to worry about that," Yuiji laughs a little and rubs Jessie's head.

"So... you didn't even know your own singing voice? That is rather interesting," Yuiji rubs the back of his head. He smiles, "of course it is a good thing," he pokes Jessie's nose.

"No I thought it wouldn't be any good at all I really did." he said sighing and looked at him not sure what to do about it. "I don't know how to feel about this I really don't." he whispered

"Your way too hard on yourself," Yuiji sighs as he rubs Jessie's head. "Just relax okay? I will be there with you," he smiles a little.

"Well I am glad you have something to look forward to," Yuiji smiles a little. He rubs Jessie's head, "good, I am glad."