Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"Coming from experience, meaning watching romance shows," Yuiji laughs a little and rubs the back of his head. "I mean.. at one of my concerts once, some guy that was one of my fans ask this girl how old she was, wanting to date I guess. Next minute I knew, I heard a slap right across the face," Yuiji looks at the door and blinks when heard a knock, "are you psychic as well." he laughs a little.

Jessie smiled. "You will never know." he said and laughed then kissed him. "No not really, I was just getting ready and I am glad I am with you I don't think I will make it with a girl." he said walking over to the door and looked out it to see there friends and opened the door. "Come in." he said waiting to hear there thoughts/

Yuiji laughs a little and kisses Jessie as well, "well you seem to guess when they got here." He nods his head, "yeah and besides, I am already with a goof ball like you," he smiles a little.

Reiji looks at Jessie and Yuiji, smiling and waves, "hey you two," he walks into the hotel room with Hikaru behind him, chewing on some bubble gum. Reiji smiles, "so I talked to my friend, he said he will make it to the concert you guys are having today."

"I am glad you like me so much." he said smiling at he listened to Reiji. "That's great I am glad. I am wondering why he is coming out for me." he said and looked on the computer again and blushed. "um Yuiji is that number of likes wrong?" He asked his video look like it had most of the members of Yuiji's fan page like it. Jessie started to blush harder. After looking at everyone in the room and reading there minds he smiled. "So I decided something......" Jessie bit his lip because this was big for him. "I don't mind if you guy here my singing voice." he said and looked away. "Yuii I was right I should of trusted you." He said as he held his head and walked over to the bed. there was a lot of voices in his head now he didn't think he would be able to hear that many people in the hotel. "Yuiji can you give me the bracelet or head phones please." He whispered

"Oh, I told him about you being interested in maybe blindfolded dancing and he is willing to help you if you want. Don't worry, he is very friendly and the most amazing friend to be with."

Yuiji looks at his computer and looks at Jessie, laughing a little as he shakes his head, "looks like I am going to have to make you a fan page as well," he smiles a little.

Yuiji smiles and pokes Jessie's nose, "see your such a worry wart," he laughs a little.

Reiji tilts his head, "oh! Jessie are you like a mind reader or something? That is so cool," he smiles.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and nods his head, getting Jessie his bracelet and gives it to him.

"So what do you guys want to do before your concert, you mentioned something about swimming," Hikaru throw away his gum.

He grabbed the bracelet and put in on sighing as his head stopped hurting. He never really said if he was was a mind reader or not kind of avoiding the question. "Do I really need and fan page?" he asked looking at him and then smiled. "Swimming is fine I don't care what we do." Jessie then looked down. "Yuiji we have an extra shirt I can use to go swimming in right?" he said as he looked though the suitcase.

Yuiji smiles as he rubs Jessie's head as he looks at Reiji, rubbing his chin and laughs a little when Jessie didn't really answer him, "I suppose... you can say that." Looking over at Jessie, "well if you keep getting this many views and likes, I think I am going to have to or they will flood my fan page," he laughs a little and pokes Jessie's cheek

Reiji nods his head as he looks over at Hikaru, "yeah that sounds like fun," he smiles a little. "I thought swimming was mentioned yesterday, so good thing I am wearing my bathing suit and so is Hikaru."

Yuiji looks at Jessie and pokes his nose, "first step to being closer to friends is that you can handle going swimming without a shirt," he smiles, knowing he did bring another shirt.

"Aw there is no reason to be shy, we are all guys," Reiji smiles as he looks at Jessie.

"Is it that I am popular because I am with you?" he asked wondering why and having Yuiji explain stuff to them made him blush. As he looked more. "Are you sure that I don't need a shirt?" he asked looking at Yuiji. then heard the comment that Reiji made."Its not that I am shy.." he said looking down. "I'll go get ready, but I am not taking my shirt off till we are there!" Jessie said as he ran to the bathroom to change.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and shakes his head, "nah I don't think that is because of me. I think the person that uploaded this video was very impressed by your dancing." Yuiji looks at Jessie and nods his head, "yeah I mean.. my manager saw you and well yeah, she is a woman so... I am sure you understand my point. Oh I should see if she wants to come. Last time we went, she didn't have a lot of time in the pool."

Reiji tilts his head, "if your not shy then... what seems to be the problem," he blinks as he watches Jessie run to the bathroom.

Yuiji laughs a little with a sigh, "well.. I am gonna get ready and then ask my manager if she wants to come as well."

Jessie came out with his swimming pants on and a T-shirt. Then looked down when he heard him ask that. "You will understand once you see." Jessie said looking at the both of them. "Yuiji I am ready to go so hurry and ask or get dressed and then ask." he said as he make sure he had the bracelet on. Then in a soft voice he asked. "Can we shut all the curtains this time please." he whispered

Yuiji comes out as well and looks at Jessie, smiling a little and rubs his head a little as he walks into the manager's room, "hey, we are going to be at the pool if you want to come with us. We know last time it went by pretty quickly so you didn't really have time to relax."

Reiji looks at Jessie and then looks at Hikaru, tilting his head confusingly.

Hikaru shrugs his shoulders, unsure what Jessie was talking about either.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and nods his head with a smile, "yeah this time we will," he rubs Jessie's head.

The manager smiled. "I'll be down in a bit I still have some stuff to do. What did you two do last night? I am getting questions about the guy who was a great dancer and some people want to meet him. Well we will talk about this later have fun." The manager said as she started to type again.

Jessie blushed. "Am I that good?" He said a little stressed as he looked at Yuiji and didn't want for them to answer and left the room to go down to swim. Jessie ran most of the way there and once in the room removed the bracelet to see where people were once he knew no one was around except Yuiji and his friends he used his powers to close all the blinds. Then Jessie put the bracelet back on. After that Jessie took deep breaths and waited for the others.

Yuiji nods his head a little, "okay, I am just letting you know." He looks at his manager and smiles a little, "oh, uh we went to the arcade and I introduce Jessie to some games. And we met up with Reiji and Hikaru from yesterday." Yuiji nods his head and then walks out of the room, looking at Jessie, "your really that popular, I'm surprise. I think we found you a career," he laughs a little. He blinks as Jessie ran out of the room, following after him as Reiji and Hikaru came as well. Once at the pool, Yuiji notices the blinds were closed, "looks like you bet me to it," he laughs a little as he takes off his shirt and goes into the water.

"So you two have your own private pool? Your so lucky," Reiji takes off his shirt and jumps into the pool with Hikaru jumping in afterwards.

Jessie took a deep breath and smiled. "Yeah I wanted to make sure I got them all closed before I did this.: He said ingoring the fact that they had a pool to themselves. Taking another deep breath he took off his shirt reviling all the scars on his body and looked down as he got into the pool wondering what they were going to say about all of the scars.

"You mean before we would forget to close the blinds? We already made that mistake once, I wasn't going to risk it again," Yuiji watches as Jessie was taking off his shirt and smiles as he watches as Jessie was getting into the pool.

Reiji looks at Jessie's scars and tilts his head, "wait.. really? That is what you were afraid of showing?"

Hikaru looks over at Jessie and notices his scars, "you know.. scars are not something to really be ashamed of. But I am guessing it has something to do with how you got them yeah?"

Yuiji swims over to Jessie and smiles, "see I told you they wouldn't mind," he rubs Jessie's head.

Jessie looked away not wanting to talk about it. "Yuiji can tell you if he wants." He said looking away not liking his scars at all he hated them more than anything. They reminded him how week he was. After getting into the water he dunked his head under the water. "I don't like anyone to see them." he whispered

Yuiji looks at Jessie and sighs a little, watching him as he was going under the water as he looks at Reiji, "uh.. let's just say ... his parents weren't the nicest people and leave it at that."

Reiji nods his head, "oh, I see now. Yeah that does suck," he rubs the back of his head as he starts to swim around in the pool.

Hikaru rubs the back of his head, "ah.. understandable," he watches as Reiji was swimming.

Jessie then went over to Yuji and closed his eyes and held on to him. "Yuiji I have a question how come my video is popular I mean can't most people dance?" he asked not sure what was going on and why everyone liked it.

Yuiji looks at Jessie as he watches Reiji and Hikaru were sleeping. He listens to Jessie's question and rubs his chin, "hmm... well some people can't dance. But I don't think it has to do with that. They probably just saw how good you were at it," he smiles a little and rubs Jessie's head.

Jessie was confused. "But that was my first time dancing like that." he said looking at him. "I mean I tried, but this was the first time I tried with no wounds bleeding on my body." He said looking at Yuiji and then realized that he said that with the others in the room,

Yuiji looks at Jessie and laughs a little, "they didn't know that, all they knew that your dancing was amazing and that is all," he smiles a little. Yuiji looks at Jessie and sighs a little, "well.. maybe your wounds are healed to a point they don't bleed anymore to sudden activity."

Yuiji smiles, "aw there is no reason to be so shy," he hugs and then kisses Jessie, "I love you too. I won't leave you, don't worry." He looks over at Reiji and Hikaru, who caught a look at them kissing and smiles, "looks like you are slowly concurring being shy."

Jessie blushed and looked away. "Um..." He said not really sure what to do or say because he was now nervous as the manger wanted into the room and got into the hot tub. "I am trying really had to overcome that I really am." he said smiling