Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji smiles and then kisses Jessie's cheek, "well I am glad your enjoying this new feeling that you didn't probably like at first," he rubs Jessie's head.

"Yeah it makes me happy on the inside." he said smiling and looked at him then bit his lip happy that Yuiji liked his singing. "I did say I want to sing with you I just didn't know if I would be any good or not." he said smiling

Yuiji looks at Jessie and tilts his head with a smile, "so you didn't know your own singing voice? Until you wanted to sing with me... at some point? Your so cute," he laughs a little.

Yuiji smiles a little and kisses Jessie's cheek, "well I am glad you have something to look forward too," he rubs Jessie's head.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and smiles a little as he rubs Jessie's head, "we had a pretty... exciting history together... huh," he then rubs the back of his head. "Down to meeting eachother... to needing to replace my old manager and also you meeting some new people."

Yuiji looks at Jessie and smiles, "well.. the past is in the past so there is no need to worry about them anymore... right," he rubs the back of his head.

Yuiji nods his head, "well you were under alot of stuff before I met you.. so no wonder your magic was out of control."

Yuiji smiles and laughs a little, "well I am glad to help you in your time of need," he kisses Jessie's cheek.

Yuiji sighs and rubs the back of his head, "what would have happened... if I didn't get to you in time?"

''honestly if you hadn't of got me in time... I would probably be dead or worse....I couldn't take that torture for too much longer." He said looking down to Bree wondering what he would had done

Yuiji sighs a little, "well then, I am glad I got to you in time," he smiles a little and rubs Jessie's head.

Yuiji laughs a little as he kisses Jessie's cheek with a smile, holding onto Jessie and looks down at Bree, rubbing her head.

Yuiji laughs a little and smiles, "well I am glad. Some cats only like their owners," he rubs Bree's head, listening to her purr.