Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji smiles and nods his head as he rubs the back of his head, looking at Jessie and kisses him as well.

Yuiji holds onto Jessie and smiles a little, "I love you too my little shy sheep," he rubs Jessie's head.

"Your mine only like I am yours only as well," Yuiji smiles as he kisses Jessie and then lays down on the bed, stretching.

"Well don't worry about it so much. I am here for you silly," Yuiji smiles a little as he kisses Jessie's cheek.

Yuiji nods his head with a smile as he grabs Jessie, laying down on the bed with him, laughing a little.

Yuiji smiles and nods his head, "yeah we should," he holds onto Jessie and starts to fall asleep.

Yuiji slowly waits up by morning and looks at Jessie, smiling, "you look well rested," he stretches his arms.

"Hey.... don't you want to take a shower first," Yuiji laughs a little as he pokes Jessie's nose.

"I will join you in a moment, I got to let Reiji know a meeting time," Yuiji laughs a little as he opens his cell phone while he scratches his stomach.