Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Yuiji smiles and nods his head, "yeah that's for sure. I like having a day to relax as well," he kisses Jessie's cheek.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji smiles and looks at Jessie, "well it's up to you if you want to order food or make it. I don't care regardless since we will still be getting food," he laughs a little.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and smiles a little, nodding his head, "well I am glad you are simply happy just being with me," he kisses Jessie's cheek and rubs through Jessie's hair.

Yuiji smiles a little and kisses Jessie's cheek, rubbing through his hair, "well I am glad you are so happy with being with me."

Yuiji laughs a little and kisses Jessie's cheek, "of course, you are my boyfriend... so I got to make sure to keep you happy," he smiles.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and blushes a little, laughing a little as he smiles, "I love you too." He nods his head, "well I am glad I make you feel so happy," he kisses Jessie's cheek.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and smiles, kissing his cheek, "I love spending all my time with you as well," he rubs Jessie's back.

Yuiji smiles and kisses Jessie's forehead, "so is there anything you want to do while we cuddle," he laughs a little and wraps his arms around Jessie.

Yuiji thinks and rubs his chin, smiles as Jessie kisses his cheek, "well... since we are spending today inside..., all we can really do is music related stuff or just watch tv," he laughs a little.

Yuiji laughs a little as he kisses Jessie's cheek, "surely you want to do something today," he pokes Jessie's forehead with a smile.

Yuiji laughs a little and rubs Jessie's head with a smile, leaning down and kisses Jessie's cheek, "your so cute," he cuddles with Jessie.

Yuiji blinks a little and then laughs a little, rubbing Jessie's head, "a-ah... well thank you. I am sure.. a lot of people that listen to my music agree with you," he rubs the back of his head. "I love you too Jessie," he kisses his cheek.

Yuiji rubs his chin as he thinks, "hm... well how about some video games. I have them in the basement since there is plenty of room down there," he smiles.