Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"Well what would you like to have," Yuiji looks at Jessie and smiles a little as he rubs the back of his head, looking in the room that Emiko was in before slightly knocking on the door.

"Oh... so sorry. Do we have enough time to make a little pit spot to get something to eat? Jessie says he wants something," Yuiji rubs the back of his head.

"Yeah I wasn't thinking of something special so fast food is fine," Yuiji smiles a little as he looks at the clock, "yeah I suppose we better get going now."

Yuiji looks at Jessie and nods his head, "Emiko said we can go get some fast food. She is ... kinda in a hurry to get back as well," he rubs the back of his head.

Yuiji nods his head with a smile, "alright, let's get going," he grabs all his things and closes his eyes, hovering his hand over Bree's litter box and teleports it back to the house.

Yuiji smiles and then puts his stuff into the car as well, going inside the car and puts his belt on.

Yuiji looks at Jessie, "so where do you want to get the food," he smiles a little and looks out the window, looking around to see if there was a good to go place to get the food.

"Surely you want to eat something in particular," Yuiji looks at Jessie and laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head.

"Not really maybe some place we don't have back at home?" he asked shrugging still not sure where he wanted to go , but the car started to move because they were now all in the car

Yuiji laughs a little as he tries to think, "hm... well we should also think of something that is not too messy. Don't want to get food in the car," he rubs the back of his head and checks his phone, seeing what fast food places or to-go places there were.

"we could get a couple burgers to go. We will have to on the plane once we get there as well." Their manager said with a smile on her face

"That is right I just need something to tide me over until then" he said blushing

Yuiji looks over at Emiko and laughs a little, nodding his head, "yeah that sounds good to me," he looks at Jessie with a smile. "Looks like burgers is a good option."