Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

"I mean I won't know if it hurt me or not until I look at my fan page. I will check it out after the shower." Yuiji laughs a little, "well that is why I gave you those magic enhanced headphones and bracelet, so you don't have to worry yourself. I even put.. a little extra setting on it for you if you need it." Yuiji leans down to Jessie's level and kisses his cheek, "you will be fine," he pokes Jessie's forehead.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"Thank you Yuiji you are the best always looking out for me when I am unsure of myself." He said smiling he was in the shower for a little longer before he got out and had his towel float to him so he could dry off.

Yuiji smiles and nods his head, "hey someone has to be the one to say encouraging words around here," he laughs a little while he washes himself. He watched Jessie getting out of the shower and smiles, getting out as well. Yuiji turns off the water and grabs a towel, starting to dry himself off.

"Does that mean you are a little scared as well?" he asked as he wrapped the towel around himself and walked out of the bathroom to go find some clothes to wear. "It was nice to be not seen, but I have a feeling now everyone will be watching us. How long until it all dies down?" he asked

Yuiji blinks and tilts his head, laughing a little as he dries himself, "nah I am fine with it. It was just a matter of time before it got released to the public so...," he shrugs his shoulders as he follows Jessie out of the bathroom, grabbing his clothes to get dressed. Yuiji looks at Jessie and laughs a little, "uh.. usually it takes a while for stuff like that to die down," as he was putting on his shirt, Yuiji walks over to his laptop to check his fan page.

"Damn." He said sighing and took a deep breath as he finished drying off and got dressed. "Should I still dress like normal or should I dress more like you." He said looking over Yuiji's shoulder a little worried about his lover loosing fans. That was something that Jessie didn't want to happen.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and shakes his head, "just dress as you normally dress," he rubs his chin as he was looking at the fan base. He taps his fingers on the laptop, seeing the fan base didn't go down but instead went up. Yuiji blinks, "well.. looks like the confession rose my popularity." He continues looking, seeing someone had post a video of yesterday at the arcade of Jessie dancing, rubbing his chin, "hm looks like you have a fan as well," he looks at Jessie with a smile.

"That is great that you have more fans." He said smiling and kissed Yuiji's cheek then blushed when Yuiji said that Jessie had a fan. "Really and that video. Oh god." He said his face getting so red in the face. "I don't know what to say." He said as he read the comment about him being the best at dancing like a pro even tho this was the first time seeing him. "I don't know what to say." He said looking down and turned around and took a deep breath.

Yuiji smiles a little and nods his head, "see I told you there was no reason for you to get all worried about it." As he clicked on the video, he watched Jessie dance and smiles, "Reiji is right, you should make a career from dancing," he laughs softly, "you look like your really getting into it." Yuiji looks at Jessie with a smile, "hey you never know, this might be the start of your dancing career," he walks to the bed and sits down, putting on his socks and shoes.

"I don't know if I could do it I don't like being in the spot light." He said and blushed. "I didn't think that I would be that good." Jessie smiled and watched the video he did and was having fun in it. "I really had a lot of fun dancing when no one was watching me." he said blushing. "I guess I could, but I wouldn't want to dance without you. I mean I guess when I can I could be your back up dancer." he said looking at him.

"Well.. that is why there is that blindfolded dancer. You can probably do something like that if you know what your doing." Yuiji watches the video and smiles a little, looking over at Jessie and rubs his head, "well I do both singing and dancing so unless you get into singing as well I am not sure if we can be on the same stage." Yuiji rubs his chin, "hm.. I suppose that could work as well."

"I guess I could get up on stage and sing with you I mean you heard me sing, but I might be to scared to do that in front of everyone. Maybe be the blindfolded dancer and singer. I might be able to sing from off stage at first maybe that would give me hope. I don't know its your call if you want me to sing with you or not. You have heard my singing voice if only for a second." he said

Yuiji nods his head as he smiles, "yeah.. I didn't hear you for long. That was when you were more shy of me and our relationship was at a starting point." Yuiji rubs his chin, "hm.. yeah haven't seen a blindfolded dancer and singer yet that works as well." Yuiji tries to think as he looks at Jessie, "well what do you feel like you would be more comfortable with? I mean both dancing and singing consume more energy so keep that in mind."

"Maybe when the boys come over and I read there mind we can go singing maybe I don't know I am trying really hard not to be so shy, but its really hard not to be." Yuiji said. "I guess I can just try to look at you," he said and blushed. "I don't know maybe blindfold singer and dancer would work, but it would be risky." he said thinking about it

"Wait... you want to read Reiji's and Hikaru's mind? Why is that," Yuiji rubs the back of his head. He smiles a little, "I mean if you really want to spend time with them by singing." He shrugs his shoulders, "I guess your just use to being shy," he smiles and kisses Jessie's nose. He laughs a little, "well if the sight of me really helps calm you down, I suppose we can do that." Yuiji rubs his chin, "well the dancing part would be risky blindfolded, singing blindfolded sounds less risky to me," he stands up from the bed when he finishes getting his shoes tied.

"I want to read there minds to make sure they are good people." He said looking at him. "I know you said you casted a spell to ward bad people away, but I want to check to see for myself." Jessie made a heavy sigh. "I just don't know what to do." he said hugging Yuiji from behind. Jessie bit his lip. "What is life without a few risk." he said

"I mean I already know they are good people because I hanged out with them before silly. Do you think I would hang out with a bunch of bad people," Yuiji looks at Jessie with a smile. Yuiji blinks as he looks at Jessie and then laughs a little, petting Jessie's head, "you will be fine, don't get yourself all worried about it."

Yuiji sighs and rubs Jessie's head, "but I am personally friends with them. It's kind of different in a way," he then rubs the back of his head and smiles, "just trust me in this okay?"

"I do trust you." He said looking at him and sighed. "I just want to make sure for my own sake is that ok?" He whispered. "I feel scared about people I just met and I want them to be good people I really do." he whispered

Yuiji looks at Jessie and nods his head with a sigh, "fine, I suppose it is fine," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at the clock and checks his phone, seeing a text from Reiji that he was coming soon with Hikaru.

"I know your upset with me I really do." He said looking down. "I just want to be careful and you know how long it took for me to open up with you so I think its good that I am taking to them." He said shuffling his feet on the floor.

Yuiji smiles and shakes his head, "nah, you just had it rough and not use to having friends... it's fine," he rubs Jessie's head and rubs the back of his head, looking at the clock and wondered what time Hikaru and Reiji were coming.

Jessie smiled as his head was patted. "Yeah you were my first and turned out to me my lover and this manger I don't know if we are friends or not." He whispered. "She is nice and all, but she is a lot older than us. So I don't know if I would say she is a friend tho she is really nice." he said repeating what he was thinking

Yuiji smiles as he nods his head as he kisses Jessie's cheek, "yeah you went from stranger, to friend to lover." He looks at Jessie and sighs a little, "don't worry, we can trust her, she is a happily married woman with a child. I seriously doubt she will hurt you in a way that my previous manager did." He laughs a little and flicks Jessie's forehead gently, "hey you shouldn't say that about a girl. They don't like being called old," he kisses Jessie's nose.