Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Yuiji looks at Jessie and then smiles, rubbing the back of his head, "well once I hear it, I will be able to tell you what it needs or what it doesn't need."

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji smiles and kisses Jessie's forehead, rubbing Jessie's head, "I am getting rather curious now," he laughs a little.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and rubs his chin, "yeah I will do that. I got to hear how it sounds, make adjustments if it needs it before performing it to the public."

Yuiji smiles a little and kisses Jessie's cheek, "well I am looking forward to actually hearing it," he rubs Jessie's head.

"I'm glad and can't wait to hear it," Yuiji smiles a little as he kisses Jessie's cheek and looks at the clock,"hm... I wonder when we are heading back," he rubs the back of his head.

"Well I mean we get some of the stuff we unpacked, like clothes and stuff packed up but pretty much everything is in our bags. I Just need to teleport Bree's litter box," Yuiji mentions.

Yuiji smiles and nods his head as he looks around the hotel room, making sure nothing was going to be left behind. He looks at Jessie, "so what should we do if Bree needs to go while we are traveling back," he rubs the back of his head.

"Hm well I am sure she will let us know when she has to go," Yuiji rubs his chin and laughs a little, "cats are pretty good at that when they want or need something," he smiles.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and smiles, sighing a little, "once I learned more and more about you and your living conditions, I couldn't stop myself from rescuing the both of you. I am glad I did as well," he rubs Jessie's head.

Yuiji smiles, "well I am glad I make you happy," he holds onto Jessie. He looks over at Bree and laughs a little, looking at the time, "well then, I guess we should find out from Emiko first when we are going to head back."

"Well you rest and I will go talk to Emiko and find out the details about when we are leaving and stuff," Yuiji smiles a little and rubs Jessie's head.