Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Jessie smiled and started to eat and drink his drink what he was watching was a killer TV show where they were trying to find killer and it was really telling and he was really liking it so far.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji watches the show as well and laughs a little while he was eating, "I am surprise you like something like this," he smiles as he continues eating.

"Me too, but I don't know it kind of sucked me in you know." he said looking at him then smiled thinking about what drew him in. "I can't think even think about what drew me in." he said

Yuiji laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "well something about it lured you in. I am sure I will find out the longer I watch this with you," he smiles a little.

Jessie smiled and looked at him. "YEah I am wondering what is going on and I really like this its so weird its not something I would normally go for.: he said eating as he was watching

Yuiji laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "well... does it feel weird to like something like this randomly? I mean you seem to be enjoying it if you wanted to eat in here," he continues eating.

Yuiji laughs a little, "were you just suddenly into it? Or have you seen this kind of show before?" He rubs Jessie's head and smiles while he was eating his food, "I love you too Jessie," he watches the show with Jessie.

"NO I haven't see this at all." he said looking at him and then blushed loving everything that they were going to do. "Alright I really am tired." he whispered. "I think I just need to rest from the trip."

"Hm... interesting. I guess it was just something you instantly liked huh," Yuiji laughs a little with a smile. He looks at Jessie, "your tired again huh... well I suppose after our trip we really should rest up," he rubs the back of his neck.

"I know I think it was because I met so many people and I don't do well with lots of people." he said looking at him and then sighed and shook his head not sure what to do next. "I'm sorry I really am." he said

"You don't have to be sorry you goof ball," Yuiji laughs a little as he pokes Jessie's nose. "Well why don't you nap and I will be right here," he rubs Jessie's head with a smile.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and shakes his head with a smile, "it's alright, I guess I am more use to this sort of thing than you are so it's understandable why you were so tired," he rubs Jessie's head.

"I guess so." he said looking at him not sure what to do next. "Its ok I am just not use to that type of thing so I am just rest and not sure what to do. I know I am rambling I can't help it." he said yawning

Yuiji looks at Jessie and laughs a little, shaking his head as he rubs Jessie's head, "it's alright. You went through a different experience so it only makes sense that your tired." He smiles, "don't worry, it's fine," he stretches a bit.

"Thanks for that I guess I needed it more than you know." he said smiling and looked at him then closed his eyes thinking about everything that was going on and even kissed Yuiji again

"I am just use to it more than you are so that is why it doesn't bother me as much," Yuiji rubs the back of his head with a smile. He then kisses Jessie and looks at him, "do you feel more rested now?"

Yuiji smiles and nods his head, "well I am glad to hear that," he rubs Jessie's head. "So is there anything you want to do today?"

Yuiji rubs his head, trying to think on what he wanted to do and looks at Jessie, shaking his head with a smile, "nah, I am okay with just relaxing today with you," he kisses Jessie's cheek.