Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Yuiji laughs a little, "well take out is always good," he looks down at the cloth, "oh... just a little project I decided to do," he smiles as he then looks at the menu of the food they served at the hotel.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji smiles and nods his head, "yeah we have to get everything packed up before we go to bed so we don't leave anything behind," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at the menu, "want to take a look to see what they have," he looks up at Jessie.

"Alright. I think I have everything that I need picked up I never really took anything out out of the bags." he said looking at him smiling wondering what to do next. "Sure I would love to take a look and see if anything jumps out at me." he said

"Well that's good in a way. Just so you didn't misplace anything," Yuiji laughs a little. He nods his head and smiles, standing up and gives the menu to Jessie.

Yuiji smiles and then looks at what Jessie wanted, "okay I will get it ordered. See if Emiko wants anything if she is still here," he writes down a mini list of their orders.

"Go see what Emiko wants you goof ball," Yuiji looks at Jessie and laughs a little as he finishes writing down his and Jessie's order.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and then sighs, laughing a little, "fine, I will do it," he walks into the other room, "hey Emiko, do you want any food? We are going to order some food."

"Alright, I will leave you in peace to work," Yuiji laughs a little as he then calls the front desk, placing in his and Jessie's food orders.

"No it's fine," Yuiji smiles a little as he looks at Jessie, "oh, she is just working," he rubs the back of his head. "She said she will eat later when she is hungry," he checks the clock, "it should be delivered within the next half an hour to an hour," he looks at Jessie and rubs his head with a smile.

Yuiji laughs a little and nods his head, "well I am glad you love eating and food," he rubs the back of his head. He tilts his head and then shakes his head, "it's no problem, your still getting use to being out in public.. so it's no problem," he rubs Jessie's head.

Yuiji smiles a little and sighs, "well it takes a bit to get use to a different life style. It's nothing to be ashamed of," he rubs Jessie's head.

Yuiji laughs a little and pats Jessie's head, "well it's pretty common so there is nothing to worry about," he then rubs Jessie's head as he heard the doorbell ring. Yuiji brings in his and Jessie's food, smiling at the maid as he closes the door, "ready to eat," he looks at Jessie.

Yuiji laughs a little as he nods his head, clapped his hands together, bowing his head slightly as he starts eating, "you did make sure to take Bree out of her cage right," he looks at Jessie. "I haven't seen her since we got back."