Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

"Hm well did you enjoy dancing when you were on the DDR before you realized people watching you," Riku looks at Jessie.

"He was so distracted, Jessie didn't even notice other people watching him," Yuiji laughs a little as he looks at the menu.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"Well you seem to really like dancing but shy ... hm," Riku rubs his chin as he drinks some of his drink. "And you want to give blindfolded dancing a shot?"

Yuiji smiles a little, glad Jessie was talking to someone with ease for someone he just met.

The waiter comes over, "hello everyone. How are you today? What would everyone like to drink, mostly looking at everyone but Riku since he was already served something to drink.

"I will like some bubble tea uhhh the strawberry one," Reiji smiles a little.

"I will take a lemon and lime seltzer," Hikaru looks at the waiter.

"Uh...some coffee is fine with me," Yuiji rubs the back of his head.

Jessie looked at the menu and the pointed to what he wanted and hid behind Yuiji. It was a sweet tea that he wanted. When the waitress walked away he looked back to the table. "Um.....yes I was thinking that maybe I wouldn't be as scared if I didn't see people." he whispered

Yuiji looks at what Jessie and then the waiter, "uh... he will take a sweet tea."

"Alright I will be back with your drinks," the waiter finishes writing down the drinks and heads to the kitchen.

Riku looks at Jessie and rubs his chin, nodding his head, "and so you were hoping I would be able to teach you how?"

Jessie looked down at his hands and nodded. It was something he really wanted to do he wanted to do what he loved, but he also wanted to have fun doing it he pet bree again when he saw people taking pictures of them

Yuiji looks at Jessie, seeing he really wanted to start dancing and smiles a little, glad to see Jessie show some interest.

Reiji looks at the people taking pictures and laughs a little, "we can't even have lunch without paparazzi," he sticks his tongue out a little.

Hikaru laughs a little, resting his chin on his palm as he looks out the window.

Riku looks at the people taking pictures and drinks his water.

The waiter comes back and watches the people taking pictures of the group of boys, "please resist the urge from taking pictures..," he sighs as he starts placing the drinks on the table, "sorry about that, are you guys ready to order some food?"

Yuiji looks at the menu and looks at Jessie, "is there something you want in particular?"

"I will take the chicken wraps with sweet potato fries," Reiji mentions as he closes the menu.

"I will take the Ruben sandwich with curly fries," Hikaru closes the menu when he decided.

"I will take the four cheesed ziti," Riku closes menu.

Yuji laughs a little as he looks at the menu, rubbing his chin, wondering what to get, "uh... we will both take a chicken Parmesan."

"Of course," the waiter finishes writing down the orders and takes the menus before heading to the kitchen.

"Hm, does Yuiji usually order for you Jessie when you two go out to a restaurant," Reiji tilts his head as he was drinking his bubble tea.

Riku looks and saw the surrounding people stopped taking photos, glad the waiter stepped in.

Hikaru looks out the window while he was drinking.

Yuiji looks at Reiji and laughs a little, "it's no problem really. But.. I am surprise how fast he opened to Riku compare to a waiter," he rubs the back of his head.

Jessie nodded and bit his lip as he was now starting to pull back into his own world. Jessie had got too excited to fast and he was now back peddling. Jessie whimpered slightly now scared of what was happening.

Yuiji laughs a little, "well... it's no big deal. I don't mind doing it for him," he smiles as he rubs Jessie's shoulders, looking at him and then kisses his cheek.

Yuiji smiles and rubs Jessie's head, kissing his cheek as well as he goes back to drinking his drink, resting his head on Jessie's arm, "your so cute when you blush."

That made Jessie blush even more and then bit his lip and wondered what he should do next. Jessie start3ed to drink his drink that he had got and didn't know what to do no matter what. He didn't know the next move he needed to make.

Yuiji smiles as he was drinking his coffee and rests his chin on his palm as he looks at Jessie, "so cute when you blush," he laughs a little as he looks out the window.

Within 30 minutes to shy an hour, the waiter comes with another waiter and starts serving the food to Reiji, Hikaru, Jessie, Yuiji and Riku.

Jessie didn't know what else to say with these people he was feeling very weird and didn't understand why. Jessie started to eat his food when it came and he was happy about it well and started to eat the food.

Reiji smiles as the food came and starts eating.

Both Hikaru and Riku ate in silence.

Yuiji smiles as he watches Jessie as he starts eating as well.

Yuiji looks down at Bree and blinks a little, "hey wait, we need to get something for Bree," he smiles as he rubs Bree's head with his finger through the cage.

Yuiji laughs a little and then watches Jessie feed Bree some chicken, smiling, "well, that works too," he goes back to eating.