Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

"Yeah I let her out, but I think she is still in the cage...She was sleeping when I opened the cage up." He said looking at him then smiled. "So you might want to check tho." he said as he ate the food that was brought to him and set part of the off aside for Bree when she came out

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji laughs a little, "she must have had a exhausting day. Not to mention she was around lots of people as well." He continues eating, "I think she is just sleeping, she knows how you get if she is away from you too long," he laughs softly.

"Yeah she is resting now." he said smiling and then ate some more food and looked to the cage and saw Bree sleeping happy in the cage. "Yeah she had a big day today...bigger than most." he said smiling

"She has bigger days then most cats," Yuiji laughs a little as he continues eating, looking over at the cage and saw Bree sleeping. He nods his head, "I am sure she will get up when she is hungry though," he laughs softly as he continues eating.

"do you think you can put the food that I've set aside for her in her cage that way she doesn't really have to go too far to get it. I know I've probably exhausted her." He said smiling as he finished eating the rest of his food.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and laughs a little, nodding his head, "alright," he grabs the food Jessie put aside for Bree and walks to the cage, placing the food next to the cage. He then goes back to Jessie and sits down, finishing up his food.

Bree sniffed the food and then started to eat the food.

Jessie smiled as he looked at him and laid down and then took a deep breath wondering what to do next. "Alright so should we take a shower and bed?" he said

Yuiji smiles and laughs a little, "looks like the power of food woke Bree up." He looks at Jessie and nods his head, "yeah sure," he smiles as he gets up, holding Jessie's hand and leads him to the bathroom.

Yuiji smiles and nods his head, "yeah me too. She is luckier than other cats that's for sure," he laughs a little as he places Jessie on the toilet and starts getting himself undressed, "need help getting undressed," he looks at Jessie.

Yuiji smiles a little and kisses Jessie's cheek before helping Jessie to take his clothes off. "I am glad I helped you as well. Though... your still pretty sensitive towards certain things," he laughs softly and helps Jessie into the tub.

"Yeah I guess I am, but I am trying really hard not to be just so you know." he said looking at him and then took a deep breath wondering what else they should do. "I am trying not to be sensitive, but I am." he whispered

Yuiji smiles, "I like the way you are," he rubs Jessie's head. "It's hard to be change... so don't worry about it," he starts washing Jessie.

Yuiji nods his head, "but remember, things are different now then how they were," he helps clean Jessie while he smiles a little.

"Yeah I know and I am trying really hard.." he said looking at him and then sighed not sure what to do next. "Its just really hard to do anything." he said looking at him then sighed not sure what to do next.

"Well... what can I do to make it less hard on you? Surely there must be something that you have in mind," Yuiji looks at Jessie as he continues cleaning him.

Yuiji smiles a little and rubs Jessie's head, "well... just trust me, I would never put you through something bad," he sighs and rubs the back of his head.