Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

After performing some songs, the curtain closes for intermission and Yuiji rests his back on the wall, drinking some water.

Jessie woke up and sighed his headache was much better but his body was still hurting and he still felt like crap. Part of him wondered if he should had came today and just should of stayed at the hotel.

Yuiji walks back to the sound room to go check on Jessie before the next part of the show. He looks at Jessie as he enters the room, "hey, how are you feeling," he walks over to Jessie.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and laughs a little, nodding his head, "ah.. that makes sense," he nods his head slowly as he sits with Jessie, "so I saw that guy in the audience that Reiji and Hikaru wanted us to meet," he smiles a little as he drinks his water.

"I mean if Reiji and Hikaru know him, he must be a pretty cool guy so there is no need to be worried," Yuiji smiles. He laughs a little, nodding his head as he starts rubbing Jessie's back.

Jessie nodded and smiled. "I guess its still weird being able to talk to them....What did you say they are to me friends? I only know you so I don't know what friends are or even do." he said

Yuiji looks at Jessie and then laughs a little, "well question is, what do you consider Reiji and Hikaru," he scratches the back of his head before going back to massaging Jessie's back.

Yuiji smiles as he listens to Jessie as he was massaging him, "well... now you do," he rubs the back of Jessie's head while massaging him. "Do you feel better now that I am massaging you?"

Yuiji smiles and nods his head, "well that's good to hear but why are you so sore? Did I go at you too harshly," he laughs a little and then kisses Jessie's cheek as he continues massaging him, keeping his eye on the clock.

"I really don't know and no you didn't do anything. I think it was the dancing because its my legs and back that are hurting." he said closing his eyes again and enjoying the feeling of Yuiji rubbing him down

"Ah right, your not use to moving around so much. Well it's a good exercise to get into," Yuiji smiles as he continues massaging Jessie, "do you want me to massage your legs as well to help them feel better," he looks at Jessie.

Yuiji smiles and nods his head as he starts massaging Jessie's leg, "I probably have enough time for this... but then I should probably go back on stage after words. I am currently on intermission," he looks at Jessie.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and sighs, shaking his head, "it was just a intermission." He rubs Jessie's head as his other hand was massaging Jessie's leg, "I know but it will end soon and I will come straight back here like I did just now," he smiles.

"Alright isn't there more people going after you? or is this all yours I didn't really understand how today was going to work." he said smiling and relaxed his body started to feel good.

"I am sure Reiji's band will be on after me," Yuiji looks at Jessie and then continues massaging Jessie's legs. He laughs a little and shakes his head, "don't worry, let me worry about the music stuff like concerts and you can just focus on being my song creator, like how it is now." He looks down at Jessie's legs, "are they starting to feel more better now? I am not a .. professional masseur so I can't really tell," he laughs a little.

"Yeah they are feeling really great now thanks I loved it." Jessie said smiling and looked at him. "But you can't leave the room....not without giving me a big kiss." he said blushing. "It'll make me feel great."

Yuiji nods his head, smiling since he was glad Jessie was feeling better. He looks at Jessie and then laughs a little, "aw don't worry, I will give you a kiss before I go back on stage," he leans down and kisses Jessie's leg.