Hero and the Demon king (PastelPhoenix 18+)

Dragongirl26

In the modern day world, there is one who is born as the Maou (demon king) and one who is born as the Yuusha (hero). It's said that the hero is to defeat the demon king in both body and soul before the demon king tries to take over the world, but now a days who really believe in this stuff. Certainly not Mao who just so happens to be the reborn demon king. However, even though he has strange powers which makes other bad-guy type people fall for him, he has no intention of taking over the world.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Maou Sudden

age 18

Maou has heard the rumor about the demon king but he never thought it was real he just wanted help people

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• PastelPhoenix

Name: Akira

Akira was never quite the hero type... he usually tried to stay in the shadows and behind the scenes. He was intelligent, and quite resourceful when he had to be. But right now he was trying to avoid people... or at least his family. He was taking a walk down his home street, sighing as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

Maou sighed and looked around his blue hair swaying in the wind. They say that people attracted other people, but in his case for some reason he attracted all the bad people, but he did help the police out it getting a few guys because of it. Maou had no family they had all died and he didn't know what to do about it. They gave him there last word in telling him that he caused there death and that he was the demon king, but he never believed it.

Akira had somehow found his way into Maou's area, and suddenly felt lost. It seemed he had wandered off too far this time... he didn't recognize his surroundings. The next thing he knew, Akira was grabbed and dragged into a nearby alley way by three older men... all of which weren't very good-looking. They had pushed Akira to the dirty ground, sneering at him.

"Oh look, a little lost prince with a pretty face.... let's mess him up!" One man said. He went to grab Akira's dark brown hair, but Akira kicked him hard in the gut. "Get away from me!" He yelled.

Akira had never been in a situation like this before... and he had no weapons on him. He should really keep a pocket knife at least... One of the men kicked Akira back down and got on top of him. "Stop moving and be a good boy!" He ordered. "Hey, I wanna have a turn first!" The other barked. "Let me go!" Akira shouted as one man was trying to undo his pants...

Again! he thought as he was walking and looked down an ally. "Boys you need to brake it up now I am telling you to or I will make you and you know you don't like it when I get mad."

The three men suddenly stopped; one had Akira's pants down and was gropping his ass, while the others were holding him down. They froze for only a split second, then immediately jumped off of Akira and ran away. "We're sorry, we're sorry! It won't happen again!" They shouted, and ran out of sight.

Akira wiped his bloody nose on his sleeve and quickly pulled his pants up. He then tried to stand, but he suddenly felt weak and fell against the wall to catch himself. "Ughn... who are you?" Akira asked, glaring at Maou suspiciously. "You know them?"

Maou sighed. "No not really, but for some reason they think I am there boss and all the bad people do." he said walking over to Akira. "My name is Maou, and I am sorry about that did you get lost?" he asked holding out his hand to help the other up. "

Akira studied the boy carefully... he seemed nice enough, and he had saved him, after all. He should also thank him. "My name is Akira... thank you for saving me." He said. So he accepted the hand offered and was helped up, but he suddenly lost his balance and fell against Maou. "Ah sorry! I think something happened to my foot when I kicked that guy..." He muttered. His face blushed in embarrassment.

"Yeah your welcome next time you get lost just say my name and they will run scared. Not sure why since all I do it turn them over to the police most of the time." he said sighing. "But they think I'm there boss and it kind of sucks." he said holding Akira. "It's fine wait till you can. They almost did rape you I'm glad I was walking by." he said sighing.

Akira looked up at Maou with a feeling of admiration... and gratitude. "I'm really glad you walked by, too. That's never happened to me before..." He said quietly, trying to balance himself. "Y-you don't have to worry about me, I'll be fine..." He told him, though he didn't really want Maou to leave yet. They could come back anyways...

"Let me guess you are lost and need to find a way back to the rich part of town?" he asked crossing him arms and looked at him with his red eyes. "What do you want to do?" he said sighing as he started to walk from the ally

Akira blinked at Maou and balanced himself again. "You're assuming I'm from a rich family... why?"' He asked, more curious than mad. He then quickly started to follow Maou, nervous about being alone in the unfamiliar area.

"Mostly they only go after people who they can smell money off of and I guess you fit that bill." he said walking around his blue hair swaying in the wind. "So you want to get out of here

Akira nodded and kept following Maou. "Yeah. I live down on Maple street, by the way, if that helps..." He said. As they walked, Akira could have sworn they were being followed... he glanced behind them to see one of the guys from before watching them from behind a corner. Akira frowned and sped up, walking close enough behind Maou to nervously grab onto his shirt and hold on... He wanted to go home now, but he felt better being close to Maou...

Maou sighed and started to walk out of this place. "No not really. I only know this part of the place so I don't know Maple street I do know you weren't watching were you were going and you ended up here so lets get you out of here." he said taking him to the edge of the bad place. "Over there you will find everything you need to go home." he said

Akira nodded and looked in the direction where his home was. "Hey, um... thank you for helping me out. I'll pay more attention next time to where I'm going..." Akira said. Maou fascinated Akira... he wanted to get to know him more. "Hey, uh.... do you want to hang out some time?" He asked nervously. "But you don't have to, if you don't want to."

"Sure I won't mind I don't mind at all." he said smiling and looking at him. "It will just be different to go outside these walls you want to meet here tomorrow and we can hang out I have never been outside of the bad area because they stick to me like glue for some reason."

Akira smiled for the first time in a long time. "Great! I can treat you to lunch as thanks for saving me!" He said. "We can eat here somewhere or another place. Why don't we meet here tomorrow afternoon?" Akira asked.9

Akira waited till Maou left, then hurried home. His family was actually worried about him, much to his amazement. But he assured them that he was okay, and everything went back to normal. The next day, however, Akira had to sneak out of the house to meet Maou, since his mother kept a close eye on him. He managed to get away though, and went to the spot where he would meet his new friend.

After Akira left maou went back to his own world and went to his house he lived alone it he really hated this part of town but it really went down hill and he hated it so much, but what was he going to do, Soon the next day came and he thought that Akira wouldn't come Maou sighed as he soon came to the spot. "oh I didn't think you would of came. I thought it was just a fluke." he said looking at Akira not sure what to d he had worked up that he would be there so when he was it was surprising.

Akira gave a soft smile and shrugged his shoulders. "Of course I came back! I've been looking forward to seeing you again..." Akira said. Ever since Akira saw Maou, he simply couldn't get him out of his head. He could barely sleep the night before, and had rushed to get there. "I hope you weren't waiting long?" Akira asked.

"No I just got here." he said looking at him. "So where do you want to go?" he asked shrugging his shoulders not sure himself where he wanted to go. "So do you know any place you want to take me?" he asked

Akira smiled and gently took Maou's hand, leading him to a place to eat at. "Yeah! I know a little cafe we can go to to get to know each other more. Follow me!" Akira said, leading Maou.

Maou walked over the line and started to follow Akira it felt different that wasn't in his own place, but it also felt nice. "Alright lets go I am following you." he said smiling as he followed Akira