Buying Love

MRiceball

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"Morning sickness?" Darius asked with a slight frown and got a few paper towel's and got them wet with cool water and placed them on the back of his neck. "I asked to have the food to go so we can get out of here as soon as it's done," he said softly. "Do you think you can make it back to the table or do you trust your stomach yet?"

"I just want to get to the car" Yukie mumbled already to tiered to stand or do much else his body hitting into a weekend state due to the excessive vomiting.

• 2 weeks later...

Darius nodded a d looked to the body guard. "Could you help him? I can watch Beu while I wait on the food. That is if you're okay with it Yukie. I understand you don't want him out of your sight."

"Its fine" Yukie admitted feeling to sick and in to much pain to really watch Beu as he motioned to the body guard who quickly helped him outside and into the car the man monitoring Yukie's body quite concerned that he was showing sigins of an early labor. Since he had trouble having Beu and had gone a few weeks past his due date with his first child they all knew that he was at a higher risk for having difficulties and where more on edge then normal.

• 2 weeks later...

Darius nodded and picked up Beau and in his carrier and went back to the table to wait a bit longer. He knew nothing about what had gone on then and would ahve loved to be informed, he had read about really bad morning sickness before and assumed that was the issue. If he knew that this was signs of early labor he would say they should go to a hospital right then instead of waiting for the food.

"We will have to wait on the food seems Yukie isn't doing as well as we thought its best to get to the nearest safe house and to call our doctor" one of the guards whispered in Dariuss ear not wanting the man to look to alarmed since they wanted to avoid any signs of weakness.

• 3 weeks later...

" I don't know the way to any of the other safe houses so I'll either need to follow you or one of you drive the car we're in," Darius said softly staying as calm as he could. He didn't want Yukie to be harmed. "I suppose a hospital is out of the question?" He hadn't been read into the protocol for these sorts of things so he didn't know how well equipped these safe houses were.

"You mentioned you had a brother?" The guard asked watching the waitress in slight the flirting way as he smirked. "Drive him there we will follow there's two men in the car waiting with Yukie one will care for Beu the other will monitor Yukie" the man added before walking off to order a drink.

• 4 weeks later...

"My brother is in a cabin in the forest, not the best place if he needs a hospital," Darius said as he pulled out his phone and messaged his brother. He knew his twin would not be pleased about guests but would deal with them.

"He says fine but be careful around him, he can be little parinoid," he warned and was pleased when the food got there paid, tipped and headed for the car.

"Yukie, would you like to meet my brother?" he asked when he got into the car. He'd get Yukie out of the city so he could be safe. Who knew, maybe being out in nature would help his stress levels and aid in the pregnancy.

"I want to sleep" Yukie mumbled his words slightly slurring as he curled up under a blanket his head resting on a pillow as the guard watched him silently.

"Hes going to be just a touch loopy...his body was panicking and causing problems so I gave him a touch of sedatives. The baby is fine and moving" the guard added moving the small laptop that was hooked up to a black cord. Gently moving the blanket he showed Darius the medical wrapping around Yukie's stomach that easily monitored both mother and child's health. "When he's more awake in an half an hour feed him something and relax with a movie. He should be fine after some rest." The male added with a sigh clearly having been worried about them. "Beu is up in the second row of seats playing with his bunny." The male added unsure what to do since it was clear the male was newer. "I'll start driving us away as soon as your seated" the guard added before getting out leaving the two alone.

• 3 months later...

Darius nodded and hoped everything was okay with Yukie. But he seemed well cared for so he toom a seat near Beau so he could look after the boy and maybe get to know him. "Hey there little guy and bun bun," he said softly after he was seated. He guessed there wouldn't really be any heavy traveling for now, maybe none till the baby was born and Yukie recovered from that.

"You mentioned having a safe house up in the mountains...how long would it take to get there?" The guard asked rolling the window down to look at the two in the back seat smiling as he watched beu playing happily with his toys.

• 4 weeks later...

"Hmm me?" Darius asked then frowned. His brother might get a little pissed but oh well. "From this side of the city mayve two and a half hours, that is if you follow the speed limit once on the interstate."

"We can avoid the speed limit easily if you can put it in the gps" the man added wanting to get somewhere more hidden and safe so the three would be better protected.

• 3 weeks later...

Darius nodded then input the address. "Just let me get out first okay? My brother and I don't get many visitors there so he'll be on guard and no since in stressong anyone out with gun fire," he expalined, then let the drive know that when they got close he'd have to guide them since the turn off wasn't obvious to many people.

The driver nodded and obeyed the mans rules until they stopped a good way away from the house the car eerily silent as Yukie slept his body slowly relaxing more.