Buying Love

MRiceball

Xander Fermi was a man who could get anything he wanted most of the time. He was a well off businessman who was rather big in the city he lived in. He own several businesses including a large firm that control other businesses. It was simple to say that he was doing well in life.

But one thing he never bothered with was love or dating. He just didn't feel the need. Sex was something he liked but after a while he's fuck buddies started thinking they were a defiant item so he had to break it off. So he he was looking for a sex partner. He found hookers to be easier to deal with and sex in public places excited him.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

Yu sighed as he looked around the boy fixing his makeup and wearing one hell of an attractive outfit as he talked with another hooker having a nice conversation.

Xander parked his car in the usually spot and tipped one of the locals to keep an eye on it, they knew that he was good for a few tens at least but also knew he'd break their necks if they tried anything funny. With that not on his mind he walked down the road to where the walkers hung out and started to look around. A few that he had been with either waved or avoided him depended on how things went between them, he wasn't there to save anyone just get some head and a fuck.

"Looking for a fun time?" Yukie asked as he blushed the boy quite cute as he smirked and moved over towards Xander.

Xander slowed then stopped at the shy sounding voice and realized that he had never seen this kid before, he was probably new, seventeen at the youngest but hopefully eighteen, you could never tell these days. "Perhaps, what are you offering?" Xander had run into a few that refused to give head or have sex and since he didn't want to waste time finding two people to handle his needs he was looking for a person willing to do both.

"Whatever you desire...my only request is you book me the room until tomorrow morning" Yukie replied as he hesitantly looked up at the man not really use to getting men since due to circumstances he had just started working.

"Oh really? So is that your price? A decent room for the night? Cause that's more then easy," he he grinned. He owned a few good ones and could get a free room whenever there was a vacancy so this would be a cheep day and the kid said he was up for whatever so he could probably get more then one round out of this deal.

"And a good meal" Yukie replied not sure what all to ask for since he had just been thrown out by his alcoholic father. "That's my price" Yukie replied as he blushed.

"Define good meal, top tier restaurant or something simple?" he asked softly as he looked over the kid again. "Though you'll have to give me a blow job before we get anything to eat. It's annoying walking around like this."

"I'm fine with that and wherever you want to take me...fast food is fine" Yukie replied as he got down on his knees and unzipped the mans pants.

Xander smirked as he watched the kid get on his knees and get right into blowing him. Fuck he liked it when he didn't have to haggle to much and get just get right too it. "Alright, though if you play your cards right you might get food and a place to sleep for more then one night," he chuckled.

"I'd like that sir" Yukie replied as he blushed and continued his work being well behaved for a first timer.

Xander smiled as he wondered if he could use this kid for a few nights before sending him on his way. "Then go ahead and give me a little taste of what you can do."

"...well...I don't really know this is my first night" Yukie admitted as he blushed and looked up cutely at his master.

"So you're a virgin? Cute, then just give it a try, I'll give you some pointers if you need them, you might be a natural," he teased as he stroked the other hair. "But if you've ever eaten a Popsicle it's a bit like that without the biting."

Xander looked around then motioned for the kid to follow him into an alleyway so people on the street could watch. "Just get me off first then I'll take you to eat and get you a place to sleep. Though I could offer you my place if you're not scared," he teased.

"I'm not scared...when you sink this low you don't really care where you end up" Yukie admitted as he knelt back down and continued to suck Xander off enjoying it just a little to much his own member quite hard.

Xander shivered and smiled as the kid sucked on him. Well bonus he might get morning sex from this after all. He moaned softly as he played with the others hair again and whispered that he was doing a good job and to try to take a little more into his mouth.

Yukie blushed red at the praise and tried to please him even more soaking up as much kindness as he could and taking the cock as deep as possible as he moaned a little and closed his eyes.

Xander moaned again as he tilted his head back and felt his cock twitch in the others mouth. He had been rather pent up during the past few days so he wasn't surprised that he was almost ready to cum. "A bit more, I'll tell you so he decide how to take my cum."

Yukie nodded as he blushed and continued deep throating him not mindingnif he came in his mouth as he blushed.

Xander groaned and bit his lip. "Fuck, I'm cumming," he moaned as he started to cum. He loosened his grip on the boy's hair so he could pull back if he wanted to.

Xander groaned softly as he stroked the others hair gently. "Good boy. So what should I call you while we're together huh? And what would you like to eat? I think there are a few nice places still open at this hour."