Mage and Dragon? (KoBu 18+)

Dragongirl26

Zeke looked around and then made a growling noise. "With in a few seconds Zeke put Kazi on his back and jumped into the air and changed into a dragon and flew away making sure Kazi wouldn't fall off of him. Zeke flew back to the palace wondering what would await him there now that everything had cleared over. Zeke came in for a landing on his balcony in a instant he changed back to human form and had Kazi in his arms and opened the window to his room, walked in locked the window, make sure the door was locked and laid Kazi on the bed.

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KoBu

"forgive me .... did I over extend him?" a small almost whispered voice called. A dark little orb phased through Zeke's window. "I hadn't thought he would take my request s easily..." it hovered around Kazi's head for a moment "did you at least enjoy the display?" it asked Zeke

"What did you do to him?" he asked the orb. "And your request what do you mean?" Zeke asked as he looked at the from the orb to Kazi. "I did like the show but I thought he was using too much power. What ever you did if you didn't kill her I would of." He said looking at the orb and kissed Kazi's head.

"I did no more to him then what Kaide does to you " it answered simply. "the only real difference is he is so much smaller then the three of us, his little body couldn't handle the gateway I needed to open....it doesn't help he isn't very practiced either "

"I thought you left from this world?" he asked looking at him. Then shook his head. "You must know by name that I have Kaida inside of me," he said feeling him stir. "I wonder why Kazi let you into his body again. I guess we are doomed huh." he said smiling. "Ever since the day in that cave. Just don't curse us to death please," Zeke said as he looked away. "We need each other and I don't know how much we can take when we are pulled apart today I almost killed everyone in the village because I couldn't find Kazi." he whispered

"he didn't let me in exactly..... I was just as surprised as you two were to find myself in his subconscious...." she explained. "And I haven't any clue as to what he can handle.

This is apart of being a mage.... at least it was when I was alive... you learn by doing and living. You pay for your mistakes as you go along " the orb hovered over Kazi's heart. "I can't control either of your emotions anymore then you yourselves could. All I can really do is help him walk to thin veil that is Life and Death. "

Zeke cupped Kazi's face. "The love of my life. I don't know when it happened, but I have fallen hard for him. I don't want to loose him ever I need him in my life." he said and laid down next to him. "Why does he have to be on the line between life and death. I just want him to live life." he said closing his eyes.

"Rest easy, boy. You said it yourself quite frequently, he holds a piece of you inside him. He won't perish that easily...

But these are one of the reasons most mages don't hold this realm.in their totem set. " the orb stated sounding almost annoyed. "And you be seen your children before you be even laid together you haven't anything to fuss and worry about"

"One more question before you leave. The totem set what is that I have never seen him use it to fight before." Zeke said and kissed the young mage on the head smiling those two girls were going to be everything for the both of them. It was going to show everyone that they really did care about each other.

"Tis merely an extension of my own, mayhaps warped to better suit his particular style and flow. Each mages' totem set can be a little different....or vastly different depending on the effort and attachments one can have..." the orb swirled above the two. "it's as simple as having one powerful attachement or several good ones. It's why mages will either stay all together or only have one companion. Was there anything else? The longer I'm around, the more corporal I become and I doubt you want that "

"Thank you for the info. you can go now I don't want you to be corporal who knows what will happen if you do that I already feel Kaida trying to come out and who know what will happen if I do that." he said looking at the orb. "Thank you for the help and the info you have gave me." he said brushing the hair out of Kazi's face.

And just as quickly as it had appeared, the orb was gone. The room sat quiet for awhile until Kazimir had decided to return. He blinked blurrily up at what the mage recognized as the ceiling in Zeke's room...

"Zeke?" He called for the other, voice scratchy and gravely. Slowly he pushed himself up from the bed, wanting get some water to splash on his face

Zeke smiled looking at him. "Hey are you back with us now?" he asked looking at him. "Could you try not to do anything like that again? I almost destroyed the world when I couldn't find you and thought I lost you. You know a dragon's wrath is nothing to be happy about." he said smiling and kissed Kazi's head

Kazi looked up at him with a smirk, "so what your saying is you can't stand being out of my company now, or you panic if I'm not within your eyesight then?" He asked smugly.

"Believe me, it was not in my interest to be away for so long but the moment I stepped into the arena ... I blacked out, next thing I know I've pinned the girl to the wall blacked out again, and now I'm in your bed .... again."

"Your a jerk.." He mumbled. "Alright so here is what happened. The witch from the cave took over your body and put on a good show and killed the girl.. If she didn't I would had no one touches my mate. Dragons are greedy and I want you don't know when it happened, but it did." he said smiling. "I am glad you woke up after you passed out I ran over to you and scared the crap out of people when I did so."

Kazi hummed as Zeke told the story. He began to mumble to himself once he started to piece things together. The fact that the witch was still around was interesting to say the least and could spell disaster to say the worst. But it seems like Kazi woyld have to hand over control from his end of things.

"Did she cause another damage besides the girl's murder?" He asked as he got up from the bed to look for his notebook and a vile.

Pulling out a knife as well, Kazimir gave himself a small cut on his thumb and let the blood drain into the small glass tube.

"A few buildings are damaged. I don't know if anyone else got hurt I kinda went dragon mode and would of killed anyone who touched you after you killed the girl." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "And can we not do that any more please. I almost destroyed the town looking for you." Zeke said and closed his eyes. "So what are you doing now?" he asked

"I'm not sure if I can even completely control whatever it is we did, Zeke..." Kazimir answered honestly. He added a pungent smelling herd to his blood sample, twirling it around and shortly after it gave a small pop. Kazi jotted down the reaction and settled the tube into a stand and proceeded to start on a seperate, clean sample. "That's what I'm looking into now. If my body has changed even in the slightest, I'm hoping to be able to find how I can use it."

"Well I hope you can use it. You are so smart Kazi I wish I knew that much about magic or about mages. I guess I know lots of dragon stuff, but that won't help you." he said looking as Kazi and kissed his cheek. Zeke really wanted to mate with the little mage, but couldn't not right now he wasn't really ready he tried to prep him in the tunnels, but his brothers were always there so he couldn't do much."

Kazi hummed at the affection, returning it. " I'll figure it out. Never you mind dear." He gave another smile and kiss. "At least i know if I ever fall asleep, my bid bad dragon will keep all evil wizards away." He teased. "What will you do when our little girls and i want to show them off?"

"I'll figure that out when we have them as it stands we may get not have them for a long time my love." Zeke said looking at him. "And I'll never leave your side when u go to show you them off just so you know. I have to protect them from the big bad world." He said smiling and kissed Kazi on the cheek.

Kazi let out a rare giggle, his hair flaring up blending a light yellow and pink. " And what about when they're older and little boys want to talk to them. Or when they get older and start becoming independent?"

Kazi brought his hands to Zeke's cheeks and planted a kiss on his lips. "If it makes you feel better though."

"Hey you laughed." Zeke said smiling. "And who said they are going to date or bring guys home. I won't let them and what are you talking about they will always need there dad and mom." He said looking at him smiled and kissed him back on the lips. "I want to go on a honeymoon with you. One where no one will go with us just me and you that way I can make you mine." he said kissing Kazi once again and smiling

Another snicker. "Your right. Maybe they'll choose a girl instead and bring her home." He pulled away to nuzzle at Zeke's neck. "Wouldn't it be a second honeymoon? We did technically go on one already. Or do not remember both of us jumping out the window?" Kazi ran his fingers through Zeke's hair, gently scratching his scalp. "Or perhaps that week you had me all to yourself before we went spelunking into an old dragon's resting place."

Zeke smiled. "Yeah I don't count that as a honeymoon tho we were mostly fighting that time because neither one of us wanted to be with each other, but now...now we love each other and I want to be with you now." he said smiling and pulled Kazi into his body and held him. "What do you say after we do some business we can head off and I want the twins not to follow this time. I didn't know they would follow us when we went into hiding." he said sighing. "I think they might accept me now, but you never know."