Mage and Dragon? (KoBu 18+)

Dragongirl26

Mages had been attacked by vampires, werewolves and many other creatures of the night for centuries. Finally the leader of The Rose Mage Union decides it is a time to give the beasts a peace offering. His own child is elected and presented as a sacrifice to the congress of nightly beasts. While most of them want to kill the young Mage, one of the leaders decides that it would better to marry the Mage to one of their children and foster a peace. What will become of the mage and what form of beast could they be forced to marry if they do marry.

Name: Zeke Dragoon

Dragon form :

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Human form

"What you can't be for real dad!" Zeke said looking at his father.

"You are the only one that is not married and we need to stop this war so its are only choice!" His father yelled back.

"I can't believe that you are doing this to me." Zeke said

"Yeah well guess what your bride will be here in a few second it may or may not be a girl I told them you didn't care at all." Zekes dad said.

"How could you dad!" he yelled

"You never told me what you liked so I told them surprise me with the strongest mage you have!" The dad

said

Zeke growled and was going to attack his dad when he hear the sounds of horses coming up to the house.

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KoBu

Kazimir sat waiting. His father had told the treaty they had made with the beasts' counsel.... and it's conditions. He heaved a heavy sigh.

Kazi had said goodbye to all of his brothers and sisters in his village. With his luck, Kazimir suspected he'd never see the light of day again. He'd packed all his books and his potions.

"Kazi... Try to look at the brightside. Think of all the good you'll bring to our people. And the land will know peace at last." His mother tried to cheer her son on through the ordeal. Funny enough, Kazi took the news better then she did. But with each passing hour, and the closer he got to the house, the more depressed he became.

But he could fake a smile for her, " Your right mother... This is best for all our people. I'm honored."

He looked out of the carriage, seeing the house. It was beautiful ... but it wasn't his home....

Zeke turned to the door and smiled he knew he would have to suck it up and maybe he should kill the mage is all else fails, but then zeke thought that he was in the same place as him and this kid doesn't want to be in there as much as he wanted to so they both were in the same place. Zeke's gray purple eyes were watching the door as he waited for the mage and them to enter.

Some guards ran to the door and opened so the Mage's could come in.

Kazimir took a deep breath. He held his head up high with confidence. Once the doors began to open, the young mage walked through shoulders squared, back straight. He walked forward. Kazimir's grey slate eyes scanned the room quickly... and just as quickly closed them, and hiding in his bright red bangs.

Once both he and his parents reached what he assumed to be his future husband, Kazimir bowed, " Greetings. I hope we both learn to get along and wish peace on our families..." He greeted in a voice soft and calm

Zeke nodded and looked at him. "I am Zeke and nice to meet you. I will try not to kill you no matter what you do." he said smiling thinking that was a nice greeting but his father just glared at him.

"Forgive my son he doesn't know how to greet people or even deal with people." he said looking at the family. "I promise the war will stop and they will wed tomorrow night." he said smiling.

Zeke looked at Kaz. "What ever your name is your in the dress." he said looking at his father.

"Zeke stop that! As I said not really a people person." he said smiling

Kazimir just nodded, he wasn't effected from the other at all. He'd only have to deal with the dragon tomorrow, then after they wouldn't even have to speak to each other ever again unless they had to show up for future meetings. " Please, Good sir, you needn't worry. I thank you for taking me into consideration. May I please go to my room?" He asked politely, his face an emotionless rock.

Kazi's mother stepped in at this point, " Yes please, we have traveled far, a good nights rest should put everyone's stress at ease" SHe offered a pleasant smile.

"Zeke take him to your room as of right now you guys with be eat,sleeping,and breathing together." he said

"What!" Zeke said sighing.

"You heard me you are sharing a room with the boy we aren't taking any chances this time and we want you too to mate as soon as possible and it has to be out of love." his father said.

Zeke looked at him and spit on the ground next to his fathers feet to show that he hated the thought of this.

The dad smiled. "Sorry son but everything was decided." he said walking up and putting a bracelet on both of them. "You can't be more that 20 ft apart if so pain and it will only come off if you love each other." the father said.

Zeke looked at him and growled and then started off to his room

Kazimir stared the bracelet. 'Well .... they certainly are efficient.' Kazimir quickly caught up with Zeke. He walked along side him in silence.

He pulled out his manuscript and read as they walked forward, choosing to stay silent. If the other didn't want to talk, Kazimir was perfectly fine with that. As far as mating went... well Kazimir was a virgin... did dragons dislike that? Oh well, he'd find out soon enough.

Zeke walked to his room. "Pick a side to put your stuff on Bathroom is through those doors." he said sighing and laid on his bed. "Damn This means when I go out flying you have to come as well damn." he said looking up. "I hate my dad so much." he said as he closed his eye to rest them. "What is your name boy?" he asked

Kazimir listened to Zeke, he settled his things in a small corner of the room. He opened up his bags and pulled out a rolled up mat. The young mage pulled out a few books, and some glass bottles. And a little cauldron. " I don't have to ride with you, I can remain on the ground and you can fly wherever you please...." He commented. He flipped open to a page. Kazimir was looking for love potions that could simulate the feelings of love. It would take many months to make, but if it was done carefully, then both he and Zeke could just move past it and then Zeke could run off and do as he pleased and leave Kazimir alone as the dragon wished

"actually you do If I fly high and I can't just fly 65 feet in the air I want to go 100 at least." he said looking at him and growled. "So you will be going with me no matter what you say you are going because I have fly I am a dragon!" he said sighing my wings are huge." he said sighing

Kazimir merely shrugged. " If that's what you'd like then I'll follow without question. " This was just getting worse and worse. "And I mean you no offense, I know neither of us wants this, I'm merely trying to ease the situation." Kazimir explained. He went to back to his books and potions. " So please, whatever you'd want just say and I'll do my best to realize your wishes and then leave you be...and I'm sorry I'm not what you want. Male dragons like pretty and shiney things right?"

"Its not that your not pretty its the fact that I didn't pick you and my dad did that pisses me off. About the shiney just put some gold on and you will make me like you more." he said looking at him and sighed. "Did you ever tell me your name I don't remember." Zeke said as he held his head not sure what to do.

Kazi felt his lips twitch into a hint of a smile. " Trust me neither of us was given the option to choose. My own father just came home and told me I'm to be married. But at least you have the comfort of staying where you belong." Kazimir stated flatly, pouring in some vole's blood into the cauldron. " And no I never told you my name, but it's Kazimir."

"Welcome Kaz we are to stay her for a few years and then they will move us to our own kingdom after they make sure we love each other and won't kill each other in our sleep. That way we will have no choice but to work together to form a safe place." he said sighing

" Well if your patient, you won't have to kill me. I'll eventually die on my own.... probably on my pilgrimage. " Kaz explained as he held up a vile of some purplish glowing substance swishing it around till it turned orange and poured it into the pot.

Kaz removed his hat so he could tie back his red hair. It was constantly in his face, very annoying. " Once that happens, you can choose whomever you please,of course if you wish to take another while we're married, I won't stop you." The cauldron coughed a green puff into Kaimir'z face. To an outsider he may seem rude with his words, but he felt it was better to be honest then hide everything. Kazi didn't want Zeke to feel that just because they were forced into a marriage, that the dragon had to be with only him.

He had read some dragon species took on more then one mate. Kazimir never understood how others could have one relationship, let alone multiple relations. " And as for your earlier request, the only thing I have that's shiny is the beads in my hair.... and many people tend to keep their eyes away from that. Too bright for most to handle."

"Yeah, but this time is different my dad sent out word that nither of us should take a mate besides the other and when we get married tomorrow your life will be extended beyond normal because you will be givin the dragon heart." he said sighing as he started to fall asleep. "We are both screwed no matter what we do I have thought every way out of this and it failed and I like the shiny in your hair.

Kazi offered an apologetic smile. "Well I'm sorry about that.... Let's just try to make the best of our situation. " Kazimir rummaged into another trunk. "Do you like music? " He pulled out a music box, turned the nob, and slow peaceful music began to play. The box opened and a glowing orb stedaily floated up, something inside was moving to the music... The colors shifted between blue, to green, to pink, then orange. "This helps when I feel out of balance with myself..."

"I do like music but I have never had it in my room before." he said and listened to it. "Do you have any up beat music?" he asked smiling wanting to hear all the music he had it was his way of escaping from the world just listening to music.

"It plays whatever your mood needs from it...But if you prick your finger, let the blood drop in the note grooves, it should change for you..." Kaz explained. His cauldron gave one finale cough then a loud bang. "Finally it's done." He pour the goop he had made into another bottle, gave it a light shake, and settled it onto a shelf. " That will be set for tomorrow then." He said more to himself then anyone listening. "So what kind of dress would like me to wear anyway? I warn you now, I don't look very good in yellow or burgendi..." Kaz stated as he turned his attention to Zeke.

He poked his finger and let his blood on the magic thing and it started to play upbeat music. Then he walked over to his closet. "My mom wanted who ever I marry to wear this and I think it will be awesome on you it was my mothers." he said pulling out a wedding dress

"Tomorrow you will get a crystal to put on and then it will merge into your body and sole." he said looking at him and sighed

Kazimir had to let a little gasp. The dress was gorgeous! He felt a little self- conscious thinking about seeing the dress on himself. " It's very lovely.... I'm sorry it has to be wasted on myself, and not on a girl you'd like." He gave another smile in apology. That's why he sighed right? Because his mother's beautiful dress was to be worn by a plain looking boy. He'd probably be a little disappointed to.

"Yeah at least its getting used I never wanted to get married or tied down that is why they are doing this to me to keep me on a leash." he said looking at the boy. "So what thats why I said your in a dress because it doesn't fit my body type."

Another small smile, and a breath of a chuckle. " If that's what pleases you. "

The young mage turned to another bag and pulled out a small stitched up pillow, and a blanket. It was old and dirty looking. In the far corner of the blanket, there was a huge stain of blood. Kazimir settled up his little mat and turned to undress. Though still shy of his smaller body, Kazimir thought it best to get that out of the way now.

After all, once tomorrow passes, he and Zeke would finalize their marriage by.... well 'gettin down'n' dirty!' as his brother often said. Kazi had to let out a sigh there. How is it his little brother who used to look up to him for all the answers, was now speaking as if it were the other way around! Sometimes Kazi wished his baby brother had never gone through that growth spurt and towers over him now...

Oh well, no use worrying now, Kazimir shook those thoughts away and began tugging down his tights first. Then his belt that he tossed beside his pants. Next he pulled out the tie that kept his hair pulled away from his face. Now he stood in just his under tunic and he was about to pull that off to...

Zeke started to take his clothes off and put some pj's on. "I do hate that you of all people had to be forced with me I am not a gentle person just so you know." he said looking at him. As he finished getting ready for bed he slipped in on his side of the bed and looked at him. "Why do you have those old things?" he asked. "You can have new one's here."