♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Yukie waited patiently for Julius with Raven who smirked. "Bet you ten bucks he comes out more dressed then what you left him in" Raven teased Yukie who's own face was red from embarrassment at what Julius had said back to him. "Don't take everything he says literally he might have been flirting back." Raven reassured Yukie who mumbled something from his arms kicking his feet before looking up at Raven.

"Ugh I can't help it if I wasn't worried about scaring him off or pushing him to much I would have dragged him off to bed or fucked him senseless upon seeing him in the garden!" Yukie admitted already so deeply head over heels for the man.

"Oh yeah that's so romantic and what everyone wants no greeting just straight up fucking" Raven replied sarcastically poking more at Yukie with a smile.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Julius had just been about to open the door when he hear voices just on the other side. He reconized the voices of raven and Yukie. Normaly he knew he shouldnt eardrop on others, but they were.just there and clearly talking about him.

Julius's smiled wide, so much that it almost hurt his cheeks, when he hear how Yukie talked about pulling him to bed from the very start. But how he at the same time was afraid to scare him.

Julius could feel himself growing a heartboner as his forhead rested against the door. He should really stop listening.in but couldnt stop. He liked learnig more about what yukie were like even when they werent together.

However hearing Raven's coment made Julius gasp in a small laughter, loud enough for the.two on the other side to hear.

Finding himself totally busted, Julius stepped out.

"H,a~ mnh you do know that there walls are very thin.

"..." Yukie just went even redder hiding all the more in his arms causing Raven to snicker.

"Yeah he's going to need a few minutes to calm his boner and find my ten dollars" Raven teased before grabbing plates to eat. "Im going to go set the table please refrain from fucking in the kitchen I'd like to enjoy what I've made" Raven added with a smirk before leaving them alone.

Julius was just as red at yukie but this time je didn't lower his eyes. A smile played on his lips as he stepped closer to yukie and gently pulled the hands away that covered his face. He lowered his head as he lleaned in to try and catch yukie's eyes.

Once he got eyecontact Julius just smiled sweetly at the demon. He thought yukie was incredibly cute and for a second he forgot just how.much older the male really were.

"You know, I wouldnt have kissed you if I did like you.. and you arnt the only one who has been.. you know thinking about that" Julius bite his lip and relesed yukie's hands.

His eyes looked around the room as he took in a calming breath. "Mnh~" He remembered the food and shyly he skipped to that. "Food, we should eat it before it turns cold" he said as he turned to take a plate.

Yukie calmed at Julius's words his beating heart becoming more at ease. Blushing more Yukie couldn't help but miss holding Julius's hand. Blushing a little more Yukie looked at Julius before taking his hand again wanting to keep holding him close. "Food sounds good." Yukie agreed still lightly holding Julius's hand so if the male wanted he could move away from the hand holding if he was uncomftable.

Feeling yukie's fingers sneak back into his palm suprised Julius enough to make him turn his head and look back at the other. Julius smiled and gave yukie's hand a little squeeze. The plates were both poured and set so he didnt have to let go of yukie's hand. It was also nice ti see such a cute side to the demon so as they went in to the table, they were still holding hands, only breaking apart once they had to take a seat.

Raven smirking opening his mouth only to instantly be stopped by Yukie. "Don't you dare or I'll send your ass home" Yukie snapped not wanting to be teased about him being close to Julius. Eating his food in silence Raven watched the two before deciding to speak against Yukies glare.

"You know I'm happy for you both...but we do need to discuss todays plans and you cant go to meetings blushing like you are." Raven admitted watching Yukie who frowned at the mention of more meetings.

"I haven't asked him if he wanted to go with me yet...kinda unsure if its safe for him to visit the vamps. They tend to be a bit bitey" Yukie added looking at Julius as he ate another bite. "Can't stop you if you tag along though, you might get asked questions about us as a couple...that is if your comfortable with being one." Yukie explained trying to not be so embarrassed or shy.

"Oh.." Julius felt a bit put out as all eyes were on him. How would he feel about them being a couple.. well. Looking down at his plate tried gathering his words. "I already told you my feelings towards you, so.. if it were to become like that.. i wouldnt mind it."

Though he got a pretty good idea what 'vamps' might be Julius still had to be sure and asked. "When you say vamps, you mean vampires right?" The young witch seemed more exited than afraid to learn such creatures really existed.

"Then I will refer to you in that sense from now on and treat you as such" Yukie replied with a smile quite happy that Julius liked him enough to want to be a couple. Hearing his talk about their visit later made Yukie chuckle a little. "Yes vampires there is a few clans I visit and an old friend who runs and rules in my place and reports back to me. Each clan has their own as I learn more about them I make sure to appoint one to keep for excessive traveling unless needed. Do you have an elder to your race?" Yukie asked Julius curiously wanting to meet whoever was in charge of the witches.

"Then I will refer to you in that sense from now on and treat you as such"

Julius felt his face heating up. He smiled shyly mostly to himself as he nodded with a little "Okay.."

"Oh?" Julius's curiosity grew by the second and the more yukie told him. "I kind of really wanna go see.. but would they wanna drink my blood? Should I carry a cross or garlic on me? Wait! Does that even work?!" The witch wondered. He was almost sure yukie wouldnt have thought about taking him along if he did be i.any real danger.

"Uh.." Julius wasnt really sure what to say when Yukie asked him about who spoke and lead the clan of the witches. ".. there are five high witches leading, called the council. They each get together about once a year, but each crontrole their own continent.. and here it would be my father. Angust White. I think i spoke about him before and well.. he is the kind who stick to tradition.

"They are forbidden from drinking blood from a source. They are given blood tablets" Yukie explained pulling a small black box out of his pocket. The box beautifully decorated rattled with the small pills inside. Taking two out Yukie got a glass of water from the table and dropped them in the glass the tablets dissolving and the water turning into a deep dark blood. "They are made by me and set custom for each type of vampires taste there are four types of tablet the fifth being mine that is forbidden to drink by any creature due to the side affects it can have" Yukie explained sipping his drink his eyes watching Julius with a beautiful glow. "As for cross and garlic...all they will offer is you a private room to worship and a nicely cooked dinner" Yukie added continuing to sip his drink the male amused by his mates questions. "Might I ask to speak to all of the council? Since your all new to me I would love to set up a treaty and explain my peoples rules." Yukie added with a soft smile. "That way I can continue my long list of visiting with a nice new experience" Yukie finished raising a brow as a small child ran by giggling the little demon having a tail and horns and wearing just shorts two younger demons following Raven running through the halls to try and catch them stopping only at the door as Yukie laughed ignoring the children hiding under the table.

"Elder came to visit. Said it was easier to visit you while he was here to care for your garden..." Raven added out of breath as a kindly old woman stepped to the side looking quite ancient and followed by a younger demon wearing matching clothing of that of a high ranking elder.

"And I see she brought Selkie....he must have some questions or needs help" Yukie added making the young demon blush and nod. "Selkie will become the new elder when Seki retires he learns from her and comes to visit me to ask for advice when I am here" Yukie explained to Julius as he was climbed on and snuggled by the kids.

"Well that is a relief" Julius said as he rubbed a hand over his neck. His eyes locked with Yukie's over the demon's cup. Yukie's glowing eyes made his pulse raise and his cheeks warm. The demon was looking very intimidating in that pose.

"But why make a fifth pille if no one can drink it?" Julius asked curious, as he looked at the dark liquid.

When Yukie asked to speak with the entire Council, Julius fell very quiet for a moment. He really didnt want to have anything to do with the Council. Let alone being the middle man, but he understood Yukie's reason to ask.

Luckily they were disturbed and Yukie's attention went away from him. He kind of felt thankfull for the timing and greeted the newly arrivals with a small smile.

As yukie introduced the elder and her successor Julius wondered if he really should be there if they needed to discuss clan matters.

Leaning in closer to yukie's ear he whispeder. "Should I leave? If it's about clan matters I don't think I should be listening in.. I can go and waite outside, I don't mind."

"Oh well the fifth pill is a blood made specifically for my taste and more like my actual blood. Drank by anyone else and it would drive the drinker to madness" Yukie explained not holding back any truths with Julius. Dealing with the children climbing on the demon and begging him to play Yukie lightly scolded the kids for being to rough and sent them out to play in the garden for a moment. The children whining a little obeyed and went outside leaving the room quiet. "Selkie...this is Julius my mate. Do you mind him sitting in?" Yukie asked Selkie gently the demon sitting down quietly.

"I don't mind." Selkie replied watching his elder take a seat also.

"Now that we have that settled what brings you by for a visit?" Yukie asked looking at Selkie who huffed clearly not liking having to set up the meeting.

"There has been some....you could say disagreements between our human neighbors and a smaller clan of demons. So far they wont listen to me and it has turned violent so much Haruhi had to send a group to step in." Selkie explained clearly troubled by the fighting. "I was hoping you at this point might step in and...well help."

"...I see I'm assuming you've followed the book on what to do and have gone to the point of calling in another clan to help and the police it shows." Yukie explained taking the file with all the proper paperwork.

Okay.. now he really had to stay to not seem rude. Julius leaned back in his chair with his hands folded in his lap aa the meeting started.

When the mentioning of humans was brought up, Julius listened in closely.

Violent? How? Julius could feel a lumb form in his throat. He felt bad to know they were takling about his race. Though Julius jad magic, he was still a human too.

"Clarify for me exactly what you mean by human there are many types are we dealing with demon and human mix or pure human?" Yukie asked with a frown mulling over what to do.

"That's the thing...its human demon against demon this time. Its the same group that's had issues ever since humans started living with both clans....they are angry that humans have chosen to live with both of them instead of just one group." Selkie explained with a frown not liking how stupid the explanation for the fights was.

"Seems like its more of a jealousy issue...any couples thrown in on different sides?" Raven asked setting out tea and a cake for the group to share Yukie helping himself to a cup of tea.

"No says here no couples have chosen sides but a few children do play together nicely and as far as it says here there's no issue or violence between the younger ones. My money is a kid told one of my guardians about it who then sent it to you after being unable to fix the issue" Yukie finished watching as Selkie nodded while eating a cookie.

"Selkie has successfully done his duties to solve this issue...at this point it requires someone with a forceful hand that can stop any forward violence without touching or restraining anyone." Seki added looking at Julius curiously.

Julius frown as he listened in on the conversation quietly. He found the reason for the conflict absoluttely absurd. Like, come on, those guys should atleast have some common sense. Of course if you had family on both sides you would want to be close to them. Julius suspected that it was more the pure demons rather than the halfbreeds wgo were the real problem.

He sat still with his thoughts as he felt a set of eyes on him, he looked up and say Seki looking at him.

Julius felt exposed, could demon's read minds? He was sure he shouldnt try and get involved in this, let alone share his opinion, since he wasnt conected to this.

"Such a stupid problem..." Yukie groaned as he laid his head down on the table horribly annoyed with his peoples stupidity. "Alright...Julius!" Yukie replies looking at his mate as he sat back up full of more energy. "Your choice. I can treat them like children and force them to get along through parental shame. Or... I can just smack heads together and kick everyone's ass because both options work for me" Yukie explained letting his mate make the decision on how to deal with the idiots.

Julius kinda jumped in his seat beside yukie as the demon suddenly called out his name.

"Huh.." Julius licked his lips as he looked around the room. Yukie wanted his advice? Okay.. then he would try.

"If it were up to me, I would do a bit of both." Julius answered honestly. "Tell them just how childish they are atcing, smack their heads, and then par everyone up human, demon and make them make something together. Like.. I doing know build a chicking coop, write a story or some sort of team building thing." Julius suggested, liking his own idea quit a bit. "Right now the fight it happening because they can't work together so by making them do so I thing they'll see how great both sides can be. And then maybe there wouldnt be this much separation between the two species.

"Oooooooh! Please! Please!" Raven begged excitedly as Yukie sighed knowing all to well what Raven wanted.

"Fine we will do that Raven set up the boot camp and have fun with it make it hard and exhausting" Yukie added watching as Raven giggled and ran off. "You just made his day" Yukie added with a chuckle as Selkie frowned.

"Are you doing the couple's bootcamp?" Selkie asked Yukie who nodded.

"Yep only way they can learn is to see us do it" Yukie added looking at Julius. "If they can follow us through the hell of my bootcamp then there will be no fighting because I can make them run it over and over." Yukie explained as he sipped his tea clearly enjoying the punishment a little. "Seki remembers bootcamp with me fondly all elders do it at one point or another to build trust and respect between me and them." Yukie explained with a smile.

"As I recall you got a shitty ass cold after and wound up in bed for weeks because you where so stubborn and refused to stop going until I kicked your ass." Seki responded with a frown not very fond pf the event despite it doing what was needed and made him and Yukie quite close.

Julius's head turned to follow Raven as he ran to the door, with more exitment je had ever seem the demon have.

When yukie told him he had made Raven's day, he blinked then frowned confused. "Couple's bootcamp?.. um just what is it?" Julius asked since apparently he was the only one in the dark about this thing. Judging from how happe Raven had seem it might even be dangerous.

"I throw out into the wilderness couples that cant get along or in this case new elders and me. We battle it out together for a week surviving and working as a team. All the while participating in challanges to win a prize at the end of it." Yukie explained with a smirk looking over at Selkie.

"Seki...has told me some horror stories. At one point you snapped and tried to kill him by drowning him." Selkie added having yet to go to bootcamp with Yukie.

"And Seki learned a powerful lesson on how to let me calm down when needed and how to properly restrain me." Yukie replied without even blinking. "In turn I trust he can protect those around him if I ever snap." Yukie added helping himself to a slice of cake and slid it to Seki. "Blood sugar love." Yukie whispered also refilling Seki's tea. "Also learned Seki faints at the sight of blood and needs a little extra sugar on the days hes more tiered" Yukie added gently smiling at Seki who blushed and waved him off.

"Crazy man got himself sick butting heads with me since I refused to listen to him or even try to work with him we spent a whole week drenched in rain and trying to kill each other." Seki added with a sip of his tea raising a brow as Raven returned.

"When I went with Yukie...it was an interesting trip. Course back then he was just an asshole and it was before I started the bootcamp. He had ran me ragged by the end of the week. I ended up with a broken leg and nose, he ended up in the hospital sick as hell due to the elements and lack of food and blood nutrients having refused food." Raven added with a laugh winking playfully at Yukie. "He eventually learned to play nicer with me after that...shared our bed a little better you could say" Raven finished with a smirk having set up the camp just as easily since he had everything ready for times like this. "Course he still fought me on regular meals, but you need to learn to compromise even if you do love your master you serve I made my peace with him on that topic..."

The idea sound ideal to Julius and he.nodded as yukie explained. All up until everyone started coming up with their own experience yukie.

Julius chuckled amused, some of the things said like broken bones horrified him inside, but all in all it sounded fun.

Julius lowered his cup so he wouldn't choke on it as he laughed, before he looked to Yukie.

"Can everyone try?" Julius asked with a small smile.

"Yes. Everyone is allowed to participate. Im assuming you want a go with me?" Yukie teased smiling at Julius wondering if he was really up to a week alone with him in the woods.

Julius smirked. "It could turn out to be rather fun and I am a witch after all, the woods are my homebase through my blood" Though he was a city kid all the way through. Julius liked the chance to get along with Yukie.

"But it would have to be soon, I have to get back to school in two weeks.. " he was almost gonna say 'and visit my father' but kept that to himself.

"Of coures if you can't then no worries"

"Mmh we start tonight. Enjoy the tea while you can because by sunrise tomorrow your going to be deep in the woods with just me" Yukie added with a smirk looking forward to having his fun with Julius.

"Want me to throw your bag into the car?" Raven asked curiously as Yukie nodded before getting up to pack a medical bag for raven and himself.

"Raven is the referee anytime your done just break the tracking bracelet and he will come get you. He did for seki when he got hurt and refused to back out" selkie explained to Julius still nervous about his own trip.