♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Yumro leaned in and kissed Haruhi's forhead. "So I take it that it wasn't such a bad idea" the demon smile, wiggling his eyebrow as the walked through the sand up the path to the cabin.

"I actually build everything myself." Yumro admitted almost embarrassed. He didn't wante to brag but he wanted to show how skillfull he was infront of the other. And he was proud of the small cabin house.

"It use to be my secret get-away, you guys are the first to actually see it" Yumro smile kindly as he held the door open.

-----

Julius couldn’t help but to look down at himself as he blushed. "Well I had a pretty good instructor" the witch smile and looked around the kitchen as Raven spoke.

Everything looked like just out of a book, it was fascinating and it made him wondered just where they actually were... Maybe he could ask Yukie later, Julius thought to himself.

"Errands?" Julius asked curiouse as he only briefly hesitated before he took Yukie's offer hand and followed.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"Im impressed...though, you dont have to woo me im already willing to bed you" Haruhi replied with a smirk before looking around the cabin knowing Sen would be more focused on exploring the tide pools.

----

"Remind me to thank them" Yukie replied with a chuckle before opening the doors to a vsry busy market street the inbetween beings wandering and living out their normal lives. "Im going to visit afew older family members and take them some food." Yukie explained gently to Julius not wanting him to think Yukie was just dragging him around.

Yumro looked down to hid his blush at Haruhi's words. He let the other's explore the cabin as well at the grounds surrounding it. As Haruhi looked around the inside, Yumro kept a watchfull eye on the child running around the beach.

----------------------------------

Julius grined agreeing with Yukie as they walked around. He was so use to the city rush with lots of people, but this was somewhat new to him. The smells around from the small food stalls spread across the marked in a ocean of of new smells. Like smelling curry for the fist time.

Everywhere people was dressed in similar clothes as them, but somehow they didn't look as nice at the pieces Yukie wore.

Julius turned his head back to Yukie as he spoke.

"So is like paying your respect to family members? That sounds pretty normal" He smiled with a nod, showing that he understood. It hadn't exactly been what Julius had expected when Yukie said it would be about work. He bite the inside of his cheek. Something felt weird, he caught himself getting nervous. Maybe because he was growing feelings for the demon, that Julius felt somewhat guilty about him doing that.

Haruhi smirking started to prep some tea to drink and relaxed in the cabin knowing all to well that Sen would be well watched by Yumro. Sen who was happily exploring enjoyed the beautiful island with many weird creatures and bugs. "Are we in a more tropical area of the ocean?" Sen asked Yumro curious to where thr island was more located since he wanted to know what fish would be swimming around if the waters where warmer.

----------------

"You could call it that...my old man gets pissy if I dont prove Im still alive every now and then. But I cant blame him he put a lot of effort into me" Yukie admitted before knocking on a door and letting himself into the house Yu glaring and waiting in the kitchen clearly not pleased with his sons tardiness.

"Tropical" Yumro nodded in respons as he walked over to the youngster. "But the ocean around here are drifferent than on any other i-land. One side to the north the water is cold an I often see whales. Here on the South front" Yumro point to the ocean infront of them now. Here the water is warm and more exotic species livs about... How are you with swimming? I just wanted to know if Yukie ever tough you.. Of not I could teach you if you wanna learn?" Yumro offered with a gentle smile as he walked with the boy.

--------------

Julius tilted his head to the side as he tried to follow along with the information Yukie had just given him. The words Yukie used 'effort into me' send his brain celles into work mode.. Where had he read about that?? Before he got the chance to ask futher into it Yukie knocked on the door to the house infront of them. Which Julius hadn't noticed up until now.

He followed the other inside only to find himself being greeted but a angry looking mand. Julius felt so uncomfortable. His arm brushed against Yukie's as the young male took a careful step back.

"Um.. Hallo" He tried greeting the elder man, but just like with his own father it was drifficult not to avoid looking away.

"Grandfather said I would eiyher sink of swim with four legs and threw me in in the middpe of winter...I can swim well" Sen replied with a frown not wanting to be tossed into the ocean by Yumro. "I want to go snorkling though!" He added wanting to see the tropical fish since the small tide pools had fascinated him already.

------

"God he dies and you find his body reincarnated in a younger model...hell atleast it gives raven a break from you never meant for him to be your personal fuck toy" Yu replied with a frown Yukie sighing and looked around the house a littke before heading to the fridge to see if his father was eating well the male taking Julius with him. "Nice to see you got the sake I sent you" Yukie added starting on cleaning the kitchen and started making side dishes for dinner. "You'll have to forgive him hes actually nice when he hasnt drank...hes got a temper but he means well hes angry I've avoided him for so long and have been drinking to much, he worries I'll find a way to destroy my body one day and it pisses him off because he couldnt ever find out how to do it himself" Yukie added hearing the door open and Raven step in with the main dinner he had made. "Take two steps to your left!" Yukie yelled a shattering glass noise being heard as Raven listened to Yukie joining him in the kitchen quickly.

"Fuck hes cross with you. Thought you sent him an apology basket" Raven grumbled looking at Julius wondering if he was okay meeting such a character as Yu.

Yumro looked at the boy stunned for a second. How the fuck had his father ever been good with children? Though demons bodies were tougher than humans it stille wasn't the right way to just throw a kid into the water.

Yumro scratched his head as he looked back out on the ocean. "That's not swimming." Yumro tried to explain " That is something you body do to survive. Can you float? You need to know the basics if you wanna look closer at the pretty fish. Go get change. I'll teach you proper swimming the way my mom tought me okay" Yumro didn't take no for an answered. "You aren't gonna do any snorkling before I say you can, but if you are as good of an swimmer as you say it shouldn't be a problem showing me right?"

----

Julius frown at the man’s outburst and noticed the scent of alcohol in the air. Well that and the bottles he say stached away all emty in the corner.

Julius realized then why he found this so familiar. It had been just the same with his mother.

The witche's lips felt dry as he let himself be pulled along with Yukie. He stayed close to him as he watched him prepared the food and even tried to help with the smaller stuff.

He was just about to put the small knife down he had used to cut some fruit with, when Raven came in the door. Suddenly as he turned his head towards Raven a loud smash from glass hitting the wall startled him and made Julius jump. He lost the grib on the knife for a second, but enough till the handled slipped out of his palm. And when his body reacted to almost dropping it his hand close around the object, pressing the naked blade hard into his palm.

"Outch!" Julius whinced at the pain springning from his hand and drop the knife. A little wide line ran across his palm. Julius closed his hand to hid it from the other and held it behind his back before Raven looked his way.

"What was that about? You didn't get hit, right? Julius asked constant as he looked around for the glass shards.

"It is to swimming!" Sen replied with a frown not liking that Yumro didnt believe him as he huffed and went inside to find a swimsuit Haruhi watching from the doorway raising a brow at Sens angry mood.

"What did you two butt heads?" Haruhi asked curiously wanting to know what had happened.

----------

"No im fine the old man is just drunk and pissed he seriously needs to get laid" Raven replied with a sigh watching as he looked at Yukie. "Your being creepy if the smell bothers you then leave the room" Raven added not liking how tense Yukie looked at the smell of Julius's blood the demon clearly uncomfortable.

"Sorry..." Yukie whispered quickly leaving and heading outside for some air leaving Raven to tend to everything.

"Lets get you cleaned up...its bad enough your normal smell drives him insane" Raven teased as he got up and went to the counter easily pulling out a first aide kit from under the sink. "Yu is angry with Yukie he doesn't like that Yukie has been so self destructive and only now visted...their bond is weird and not healthy but its harder to keep them from being around each other. Its easier to keep Yu out of a body so he cant harm Yukie anymore so him throwing this tantrum because I wont let Yukie be manipulated by him is normal. If the bastard had it his way he would be trying to dissect Yukie as we speak" Raven added pulling out the supplies to clean the wound. "There are afew books on Yukies past and they briefly mention Yu. Why Yukie keeps the sadist around I have no idea maybe he's afraid to leave someone whos beat him into submission his whole life" Raven added muttering a little to himself as he continued to look at the supplies maming aure it wasnt expired.

Yumro held back a smile as he watch Sen storm inside the cabin. He sent Haruhi on though. "We are just bonding" Yumro said with a sexy wink before he pulled his shirt up over his head. Standing in his shorts he snapped his fingers and they instantly change to swimshorts. "Don't worry, if he tries to drown me I'm pretty good at holding my breath" He jocked with a small laugh low enough so Sen couldn't hear it.

-----

Julius looked confused after Yukie as he left the room. He only took his hand forward when the demon was out of the room. Well of course he could smell it! Julius wanted to smack himself for his stupidity. What he didn't get was why it would bothered Yukie though...

"Sorry, I was a bit clumsy there." He apologized as Raven went for the first aide Kit.

Julius listen quietly on as Raven helped clean the wound. Ir wasn't deep but bleed a enough to run down his arm as he held it up.

"I think I might have read one or two of those books actually.. But I didn't know it was about him till he told me a few things that sounded familiar" Julius admitted, though he couldn't remember everything exactly, there where a few details that seemed to pop up.

"Yu and Au.. Yeah I think that was the name of the book. A being created and then split in two" (Here I'm thinking about when we started out with Yukie and his twin who wasn't a twin)

"Oh he might I did let father teach him to swim never learned if he figured it out" Haurhi replied with a smirk before watching as Sen stood in the entryway ready to go the little centaur not wearing anything. "He lived in the wild until last year when he had to start school...what Yukie taught him I have no idea" Haruhi added nudging sen out to the water the older centaur not going to force him to dress since it would be more trouble then needed.

-------

(Yeah XD its complex now XD)

"Yeah.... It was a mental experiment...see if Yu could create a gentic clone that would survive off of Yukies body. Eventually one of them had to die and it was the one putting strain on his organs and keeping him so weak he coildnt heal. For Yu it was a success with what he had created... but its survivability was faulty...it couldn't live away from Yukie for more than an hour or two and its organs slowly kept rotting in his body resulting in Yukir having to donate to Ayme" Raven finished carefully bandaging the wound before cleaning up his supplies. "I wouldnt worry though most people skim those books becauae most never deal with Yukie." Raven explained ignoring the hair standing on his neck as Yu stood in the doorway.

"...shouldnt have killed the creature...mercy killings is all Ren taught him...he use to be feared and powerful" Yu grumbled to Raven not liking how tame Yukie had become. "He use to slaughter countless villages at the smell of a drop of blood...it was a mistake giving him Ren and letting him know love...should have never felt sorry for the boy or cared he adored me" Yu added clearky upset and feeling quite drunkenly remorseful.

"After he drinks he gets regretful of things" Raven mumbled watching as Yukie stepped in and lead the man to his room away from Julius.

Julius frown as anger dig it's way through him at Yu's words.

"And what exactly is wrong with that!" Julius yelled back as Yukie stepped in. "Why the hell did you want him to kill people in the first place! Because it made you feel powerfull or is it just because you are the type of scum who gets off to that kind of thing??" the witch anger was so thick that it made the air around him electric.

"I may don't know a lot about Yukie but I know from what I've seen that he cares really deeply for the people he loves and I respect him for that. If Ren was the one opening his eyes like that I'll be damn confident in myself if I were you to badmouth him like that!"

"Julius...calm down..." Yukie replied his voice soft as he stood between the two his arm on his fathers chest. "Yu...dont talk badly of the dead...its disrespectful even if your angry at Ren for changing me you cannot take it out on Julius...he may feel like Ren but hes not....hes his own person" Yukie replied as gentle as he could. "Go sit down...reflect on your choice of words because if you keep it up Raven will worry about my health interacting with you again and then you will be alone" Yukie added with a small frown his father huffing but backing off and going back to the living room as Yukie looked at Julius. "Are you alright?" Yukie asked him trying to keep the peace as he gebtly hugged Julius.

When Yukie call out his name he looked up still in rage but the second he looked into the other's eyes he instantly realized what he had been doing and looked down embarrassed. "Sorry.. I didn't mean to yell" He mumbled confused with himself. When Yukie's tone change he thought the other was still talking to him until he looked back up to see Yukie was actually talking to Yu. The demon's eyes were slightly hard as they looked at Yu but when his gace was turned to Julius they became soft.

"I'm fine.." Julius's voice were no more but a whisperen as he felt his face heat up. Yukie's arm's felt so comfortable around him that he couldn't hold himself back from returning the embrace. It just felt like the most natur thing to do, like Julius's was existed for nothing more.

"I didn't mean to loss my temper.. But I couldn't just stand there listing to it either."

"Im not angry with you I would be worried if you didnt get angry with him...hes a difficult character but in a way he means well whenever I get hurt hes always bandaged me up no questions asked" Yukie explained before letting Julius go. "He gets angry but he had a reason the day I turned my back on him he lost everything and was an outcast. I destroyed his whole world for Ren...hes still hurt by it but he understands why I left. Meet him on a good day and you won't hate him so much" Yukie admitted as Raven scoffed slightly and carried out dinner to the livingroom Yu just looking heartbroken and lost.

"Dont pity him to much...he did beat the shit out of you at times. You need to not feel guilty for leaving him to live alone here atleast he cannot hurt anyone while locked up" Raven reminded Yukie before grabbing drinks. "Lets eat and put this anger behind us...we dont need the negitive energy in this place...it reeks of hatred and foul blood...needs cleaned" Raven added wanting to clean and purify the house to make it feel like theirs at home.

No matter what Yukie said to convince him of Yu being a nice person, the witch doubted it. Maybe because still Yukie cared for the man, it made him blind to what really happened around him, Julius thought.

Also hearing Raven speak of the man beating him was totaly not okay. No matter the reason Yukie would come up with, it wouldn’t be good enough for Julius.

"I'll promise not to let my emotions get the better of me, but if he hurts you he will regret it" Julius said in a low warning growl before taking in a big breath to clear out the air.

"If I didnt know better Id say your falling more for me" Yukie teased as he kissed Julius's head in a reassuring way his arms wrapping back around the male. "Thank you for worrying but I'm fine...the worse he can do is curse me out or smack me. He cant hurt me Raven put a restrictive binding on him so he couldn't hurt anyone" Yukie explained with a chuckle his hand gently playing with Julius's hair. "But if you happen to get in a heated argument and take a swing I'll let you have one for free he did talk badly of you so I'll look the other way if needed".

"Dont start anything. No ones fighting anyone...I didnt come here with you to bandage or heal...I came to supervise and keep you under control" Raven replied giving them both a look as if daring the two to start any trouble.

"..Yeah... Maybe..." Julius said it a tiny voice barely noticable to anyone as he looked down embarrassed as he felt the warmth of Yukie's lips on his head.

He smiled as Yukie went on and expressed that it might not be totaly bad if Julius were to accidentally do something. But after the threate from Raven all Julius could do was to nod his head and agree with Raven. When the demon's head were turned Julius send a smirk Yukie's way.

Honestly he was here to start anything or make trouble for Yukie or anyone. He had to remind himself as he got on to helping out wherever he was needed.

"So you show up every now and then to clean up and make sure he hasn't drowned in a bottle. Does he ever leave the house?" Julius asked as he carried a few more bags with emty bottles out.

"....no hes chained to the house so he cant hurt anyone. Like literally chained Raven insisted that if I couldnt destroy his soul that I had to contain him" Yukie explained with a frown watching Yu sitting on the couch the small siver glow of a chain showing as he moved his leg. "I couldnt destroy him even as horrible as he is...I try to no allow my deeper instincts to surface." Yukieadmitted as he scrubbed down the kitchen and fridge. "Before I met my last mate I was quite the terror...for a very long time I gave into my primal urges and devistated many lands. But for now I only have slip ups if I'm not careful and I only become more demonic around the colder seasons when Raven kicks me out and lets me get it out of my system" Yukie added with a smirk. " I had a friend last winter Sen joined me in living outside for the whole winter he seemed to enjoy it its always nice going back to ones roots".

"He is....some centaurs prefer the more natural side of nature and refuse clothes and civilization." Yukie replied with a small chuckle. "While their numbers are few its interesting to have a few of the wilder ones roaming the forests and fields. Sen decided to try it out for the winter and lived with me I taught him swimming and basic survival. After a winter outside he was much more calm in the spring and went back to school without fuss." Yukie explained continuing to clean while speaking. "The sense of freedom you can get while connecting back to your roots can help calm even the angriest of souls" Yukie whispered before looking at Julius. "What about you? Have you ever thought about getting in touch with your ancestors?".

His ancestors.. Julius shook his head. "Most witches are very connected to their ancestors. The amount of power we are able to use is like a pond inside ourself. The more power runes in the family the bigger pond in the person.

But I don't draw my powers from my ancestors, only the elements around me. Its my personal preference, but I can understand why others would, eventhough I don't." Julius smiled as he mobbed the floor.

"I see...each species is diffrent so its nice to know what witches choose to do and how it works" Yukie admitted with a smile the man starting on laundry and cleaning the bathroom next. The bathroom was right off the kitchen the hoise being more like a simple studio flat but with an easy room layout. "I am sorry for his behavior...he can be rough around the edges, but he isnt all bad. Twisted and misguided on his ways but not all bad in a way I understand why he did what he did. He made me to outlast civilization so I could care for the earth. Back then it was easier to set me lose to diminish the population then see them suffer through a harsh harvest and starve to death. Atleast I was quick and tried to minimize their suffering" Yukie admitted with a small frown the man scrubbing the floor on his hands and knees clearly needing busy work.

Julius stopped the work he had been doing and instead went over to Yukie to place a hand on the demon's shoulder. "You don't have to apologise to me. You live once in a world where I didn't exist. I mean I know you did the things they were horrible. And you probably were a different person to but I don't see you as as bad as you might think. Yeah I had my thoughts at first, but that was only because I didn't know better, now I would like to think that I do" Julius smiled shyly as he removed his hand. " As for your father, my mind haven't changed much. But I didn't promise to act to rash, but I can't promise you I am gonna like him either."

" you will never be asked to like him or deal with him" Yukie replied with a small sigh sitting down so he was looking up at Julius. "As soon as Ive gotten him into bed we can leave and go sight seeing" Yukie promised a small sad smile on his face. While the demon would never admit it he did feel rather trapped and terrified being in his fathers home again and while he knew Raven would stop anything from happening....well Yukie was still afraid. Getting up off the ground Yukie kissed Julius's cheek before heading off to his fathers room to put the drunk to bed the demon vanishing into the dark room as Raven waiting outside of the doorway just watching.

" yeah, I would like that" Julius smiled as Yukie looked up at him, with those soft eyes. Truth be told, he could do with some fresh air and a change of environment.

For a second as he felt the other lips on his cheek, he froze as his breathing got caught in his throat. The male blushed and turned away back the the work he had been doing and finished it.

He glanced over his shoulder and saw Raven starring into the dark room. " you don't see him as harmless as Yukie do, do you?" There really wasnt a need to answer that question, Julius could see the concern in Raven posture.