♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

The adults were simply happy on Yukie's behalf. It was a known fact their lord hadn't been himself after his last mate was killed. Yukie had always seemed fine on the outside, but people could sense that he was worn and fragile on the inside.

They didn't know anything about who or what Julius was but just the part that Yukie could put on a genuine smile had earned him their acceptance.

Julius blushed even deeper once Yukie kissed him.

He was kinda embarrassed because there were so many kids watching them, pointing and speaking things like.

"My parents does that too"

"You can only kiss someone you love, so yukie must really like him."

Or when a 10year old fairy child asked. "Do you love Yukie?"

Julius felt his cheeks burn as he answered.

"Yes, I do"

It felt like the groupe.of kids tried to see if Julius were good enough to their Yukie. They must have liked his answer because they said that they should then come.and have lunch with them.

"It is nothing big but if you want you two are welcome to join us" a man said, and all the children nodden.

"Yes come eat with us Yukie!"

"After maybe you can tell us a story about where you've been?."

"Story story we wanna hear one too!!"

Julius chuckled at all that energy erupting out of the kids.

"I could eat" Julius admitted as he bent his head back to look at his lover. "And I wanna hear a story too" He grined cutely with still slightly pink cheeks.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

“Awe man stories well I’ll have to find a good one then to entertain you with” Yukie teased kissing Julius’s nose before easily sliding off the house leaving Julius alone to ride behind him as he lead the horse carefully among the children and towards the village. ~Anytime you want to get down just let me know~, Yukie whispered into Julius’s mind smiling happily to himself.

"A really good on" julius nodded before yukie got out of the sadle and with that Julius's support from behind.

It was even harder work for the legs to keep in the sadle along. But when Yukie said he could come down whenever he wanted, Julius tried to act a little cool about it.

"I'm all good. I might even get the hand on this before you teach me" He jocked. Honestly he was learning how to move his hips while the horse moved. But he was only staying in the sadle because he held onto the front handle tightly. Everything else he was still happy to let Yukie in charge of.

"And I am gonna walk funny when I get on my feets again so I'll wait til there aren't that fra to a chair or something"

“Mmh not the first time I’ve made a man walk funny” Yukie teased with a happy little smirk as the village appeared in front of them the quaint place rather calm and a mix of styles. Looking around Yukie could only smile happily glad to be visiting

"Pervert" Julius pointed his tongue at him but still chuckled. Right up till a kid asked what pervert mean to his buddy.

That was a hard thing to swallow. Julius wasn't use to be around kids so he didn't know how to watch his words around them.

He stayed quiet the rest of the way until yukie stopped the horse in the middle of the village.

So far this was the second village he had seen and it didn't look anything like the first one had.

It was nice and kinda cute how the buildings didn't match eachother but still gave the village character.

They've passed what looked to be a small market and lots of small workshops before reaching the stalls.

At some point most.of the childeren took off to inform others of yukie's arrival do only a hand full people ever left.

"Um.." Julius looked nervously down the side of the horse to measur how far to the ground he was as he swung his leg ower the horse's back. Ending up with both legs on one side. He started to lean forward and let his body slowly slide out of the sadle while still holding onto the sadle.

He counted to three and jumped the rest of the was down. But once his feets hit the ground he lost balance and fell into yukie's back. Holding onto the demon's shirt tightly ti keep himself from falling.

Julius peeked up at his lovet .

"Um.. I got down without any harm"

“Mmh means you like your partner enough to embarrass him.” Yukie replied to the kid with a small chuckle. “It’s an adult word” he added leaving it at that. Getting ready to take the horse into the stable Yukie stopped only to feel Julius against his back having found his way down. “Seems you didn’t need my help after all~” Yukie teased with a smile enjoying how cute Julius was being. “So, what do you think so far?” Yukie asked undoing the saddle so the horse could rest.

"It's not very like the other village from what the buildings looks like. It like you took a house style from every corner of the world at mixed them all together to one small town." Julius said truthfully. "It's different but I like it and the people nice like back at the other.. but then again that was a vampire village and this is.. what? A mixed village? I know I saw a few fairy children and a mix of other beast kinds there."

He hadn't been all that suprised to see a fawn or a drawf as well as many othet creaturs out and about as the passed the streets.

He let go of yukie's clothes once he was sure he could stand without the support and gently petted the hores as the harness was removed.

"Thank you for the trip" Julius smiled as he scratched the big boy behind the ear as he thanked it.

Once the horse got moved into the stable to rest Julius folded his hands on his back as he waited for yukie.

A younger girl what looked to be around 15 or so walked up to Julius when she saw him looking around the streets unsure of himself.

"Can I help you with something? You look lost" she asked politely.

"Ah no I just waiting for someone.." Julius said as he took a look over her shoulder to look at the shop she had came from.

"Is that your shop?" He asked as there didn't looked to be any adults around.

"I can't own my own shop I am only 16, but you are close. It is my father's shop. He makes all our jewellery and mom and I sells them." She smiled proudly.

"May I take a look" he asked since he was gonna wait for Yukie here anyway.

"Sure and if you buy something I might even give you a discount since this it your first time here and all"

Julius didn't plan.on buying anything but a look around he thought wouldn't hurt. Boy how was he wrong.

"These are all gorgeous!" Julius hadn't ecpected to see such high quality jewellery at a shop wagon like this.

What caught his eye the most was a pure light blue gemstone neckles in a shiny silver chain. There were a matching ring too made of the same rock. He wanted them, altough Julius didn't ware jewels he really liked these because the color of the stones reminded him of Yukie's eye colour.

“I wondered where you wandered off to~” Yukie teased sneaking up playfully behind Julius as he peeked over his shoulder to see what he was looking at. “Find anything you like?” Yukie asked curiously having finished his chore of taking care of the horses. “You’ll have to tell your father is work is quite beautiful~ I’ll have to have him make some hairpins for me. I could use some seasonal ones” Yukie whispered with a wink to the girl.

Julius jumped suprised as he heard Yukie's voice close beside his ear before he felt the demon's head.

"Um I was just thinking about buying these when you came" Julius said as he pointed towards the neckles and ring. "But I don't normaly wear jewels so it might not suit me" He tried to make an exuse for him self not to get it because it was eye catching.

Besides he never wore a ring before so suddenly getting one might make others misunderstand its meaning.

He tried to stop thinking about the set as he looked over at the hairpen collection on the table.

"What about this one, it has a really nice pattern with two red rocks carved out as dragonflies." Julius said as he held it up to yukie's hair. "It's pretty cause you can wear everything and your smooth silver hair is even more pretty." He smiled and desided to buy the the hairpen to yukie right the way.

“ if you think red is my color” Yukie teased raising a brow before walking over to look through the hairpins the father coming out and packing up the ring and necklace and a few other items for an order. “I’d have to make a kimono to match this red or at least order one means going to meet the spiders” Yukie mumbled shuddering a little at the though of seeing the spider demons who avoided people and in turn Yukie avoided them and visited only when needed. “Remind me to show you the more elusive people in our family” Yukie added picking out a few more to be wrapped up for travel.

"No not your colour, but I do think it suits you" the witch teased as he sat it in yukie's hair after paying for the one thing to the girl.

He didn't notice the neckles or ring he had wanted got packed together with the other things the other bought.

"Aren't you buying too much? At this rate you are gonna buy the entire store." Julius asked worried that Yukie might be the type to spent too much in one go.

Taking the demon's hand in his Julius said. "We can always visit again someday "

“And if I do buy it up I send a kid to school or help pay some bills” Yukie replied with a small smile. “I’m very well off why shouldn’t I help those who need it” Yukie added with a shrug as he placed the items in a small bag he had carried in with him.

Julius tilted his head to the side as Yukie backed his purchase. "I hadn't thought about that.." he said as his eye drowed a bit.

Great now he felt guilty about not buying the ring snd neckless.

“Are you sad?” Yukie asked confused by the look on Julius’s face the demon worried he had offended the male. “Don’t worry about anyone I make sure everyone is well off and taken care of, I have eyes that report to me if anyone’s struggling not to mention each community looks out for each other” Yukie added gently hugging Julius.

"It just that I didn't think of it like that. Normaly when people buy that many expensive things they alway does that to brag to other about their wealth.

I was never bad off myself but I never wanted to make myself notice because I had money other normaly didn't have at my age. Now when you put it like that I see how it really can help other's too.." Julius said as yukie pulled him in for a hug.

He hugged Yukie back before gently pulling away.

"It okay I'm not sad.. but please don't buy more that the horse can carry back" Julius smiled as he squeezed yukie's hand.

“As if I’d make the horse carry anything, we do have a decent delivery and postal service” Yukie explained with a small smirk. “Now then, why don’t we go explore I can treat you to some amazing stall food~” Yukie offered wanting to relax and explore.

Julius just simply shook his head as yukie told him another little detail. "Of coures you got portals" He said not the least suprised anymore. Turned out demons were just as good at magic as human witches and warlocks.

Julius siged since there was no point taking up another heavy topic. And honestly he just wanted to enjoy the little time they could spend together as a couple.

"Sure" Julius smiled as he wrapped his arm around Yukie's so they were linked close together as they walked.

The streets were very busy and all around there were driffrent kind of smells. There were lots of small shops like the jeweller they just brought from, vegetables and fruit stands and a fish market not far from the first food stall where they prepared shrimps, clamps and all kinds of things on wooden sticks dipped in a red sauce.

After that there were stall apon foodstalls for til the end of tjr street.

Many of the old demons went up to greet Yukie and to catch a quick chat, while other simply greeted yukie but didn't approach because they could see the two were on a date from how they walked entangled next to eachother.

Julius liked it when people were being nice and could read the situation. It couldn't be helped that the elders didn't get it since from the looks of most of them this would properly be the last time they saw Yukie if they had to wait another 50 years.

The elders all wore happy smiles a they surrounded they. Some even had tears in the eyes of joy.

And thought it was wonderful so many people loved Yukie. Julius didn't like the was the crowded around them. It made him quite uncomfortable to be in such a small space.

"Excuse me" Julius cleared his throat as he released the builed up air he felt in his lungs. Everyone around them got pushed 5feets back by share air pressur alone.

"Please don't gather up on us like that, I can't stand close of spaces. I hop you undetstand.

Most of the elders were more shocked that angry when it happened so they either nodded or said that it was fin.

When the last elder finished after speaking with yukie. Julius felt as if he had been standing still on his feets for hours. That and the fact that he was getting both tired and sleepy was making him slightly tipsy.

“No not portals postal service like humans, I tend to not use portals they make me a touch queasy.” Yukie corrected with a small laugh kissing his mates hand lovingly. As their day progressed Yukie happily showed Julius more of the area enjoying the walk with his mate. Despite all the interruptions from the elders it wasn’t until a little later Yukie started to get tiered of catching up and watching Julius he could see that he was slowly getting tiered. When everyone instantly was pushed back Yukie stood a little shocked but recovered quickly his eyes only on Julius and worried their outing was pushing him to his limits. With their final visitor Yukie sighed in exhaustion wanting to take off his heavy kimono for something more easy to breathe in. Knowing more people would want to talk Yukie held up a hand stopping any further conversation from a vampire. “My mate is exhausted and worn out, not to mention I would like to relax and spend some alone time with Julius” Yukie gently explained making a few of the older fairies and vampires blush. Carefully picking up Julius Yukie carried him to where they where staying at a much smaller single room shrine that Yukie used for naps and to change.

Julius was blushing when Yukie picked him up.

"Yukie i can walk just fine on my own" he statet embarressed as People looked at them as yukie made his way to the shrine.

Julius had his arms around Yukie's shoulders for support and his face pressede into the demon's neck to hid his Face, and not seeing all those people staring at them.

"Besides I'm heavy to carry and you are just as tired as me I bet" he said still with his face buried up under the male's chin.

“Ha!” Sure you can let’s see your tiered ass walk anymore after that horse ride~” Yukie teased still firm on carrying Julius ignoring the stares of others they passed. “Your really light and I’m not that tiered, besides if I got that tiered easy I would die walking around my house” Yukie admitted slightly missing their house back home. “And if I say I’m tiered you might turn down sex or anything of that type” Yukie explained being rather bold to date that stuff out loud to his mate.

Julius blushed so hard that his ears was on fire but he honestly didn't mind how bold Yukie were.

"Oh so you were saving your energy in case you godt lucky?" the witch giggled skyld as he looked up at the demon.

He smiled as leaned up so jis mouth was close to yukie's ear, that way he could whisper into the other's ear so only he could hear it.

"I could go for another round if what I'm riding isnt a horse" Julius said before licking along the demon's earloop.

“Oh it defiantly won’t be a horse~” Yukie teased quite happy Julius wanted more then just companionship from him. Unlocking the doors to the small shrine Yukie smirked and set Julius down the place nice and clean and clearly well kept. “If you want to shower there’s a small shower.” Yukie explained the shrine having only a living room full of pillows and a very basic bathroom with a shower. “I only come here to sleep and to change so excuse it not having more” Yukie added with a small blush wondering if Julius would have preferred someone where fancier.

Was Yukie embarressed?

Julius didn't care about how small the shrine was. If anything that just meant being closer to Yukie.

Julius reached out and pulled the other down to his level so he could easier kiss him.

"I don't care abort the size of your room. Only the company within it, and it makes me feel closer to you" Julius smiled just before kissing the demon's soft lips one more time with much more passion and lyst in his ejes.

"I do smelt og Horsens, but I dont wanna showet on my own" Julius whined when he thought about showering.

"Join me. Even if it is a tight fit I'll wash your back for you?" He said hopful as he slowly pulled himself up on his feets.

“Mmh I doubt you’ll be able to do much it’s a small shower~” Yukie teased glad Julius didn’t mind being so close and in a smaller living environment. “So...I’m curious what is your bedroom like back home? I mean I’ve seen a touch of your collage room.” Yukie asked realizing he didn’t really know much about Julius. “Like what kind of stuff do you like? What are your favorite things? I...want to make you more comfortable as my mate and I don’t know what you like. I’ve been just going along not even asking you anything” Yukie explained with a blush feeling embarrassed as he lead the way and pulled out towels and bathroom supplies from the very small closet next to it containing basics and a first aide kit.

Julius thought about the other's question as he started to undress.

No one had ever asked him that. 'What he liked?'

"I'm not really sure myself when you ask me lige that." Julius said as he pusher his pants down while looking the way.

My room is big with hug bare white walls that leaves an echo when you speak loud. I don't have much personal things laying around because my father would throw it away if it didn't fit in to the image he wanted me to present to other people. I only godt some drawings and sketchs handling around my desk that I did. Then som booke but thats it.

It dosen't have the same kind home cozy feeling like your house got.

Compared to that, my house is more of an museum. So you wouldn't get to learn much about me when you ser it. I can still show you my room when we get there though" Julius said as he turned to his lover with a gently expression in his eyes. He didn't want Yukie to feel sorry for him. But thought it best to explain things as the were.

He turned the water in the shower on and held his hans under the spray to feel for when it got warm.

"But what I can tell you is that I like spending my time seeing the world with you, getting to know who you are and hearing that you want the same with me."

The witch grined as he peeked back over his shoulder at Yukie.

"I like evenings and hate earl mornings. I like to draw, but can't draw anything specifik unless my brain zooms out. I like sweets things but can't eat candy. And another thing I've Leannes is that I like when we snuggle and kisses. And most of all you are my most favorit person"