♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"Well compared to the three of you, we took the car most of the way" Rose explained with her hands on her hip. She pointed towards Yumro who was helping Julius setting up his tent. " Besides we had to pick someone up first"

Yumro looked up as he sensed someone looking at him and noticed the new comers. He exused himself to Julius before he went over to the group.

"Hey.." Yumro greeted not really sure what to say as he saw Haruhi and Raven standing there. His eyes turned towards the bushes when the fox broke through it together with it's new playmates. No matter which form Yumro could recognize that white furr any where. "Hey Dad" Yumro said as he kneeled down.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"Excuses excuses" Raven teased Rose amused by the fact they had actually dragged Julius into the woods with them. "I hope it wasn't to long of a trip though Yukie wants to go to the hot springs to soak before dinner" Raven added with a small smile offering to help Rose set up.

"Hes a touch out of it this morning...we are keeping him collared..." Haruhi explained looking at Yukie who playfully growled at the other Fox and then at Yumro before attacking his fingers in a playful manner. "Give him a few minutes till he settles down" Haruhi admitted before walking off to set up his own tent leaving Yukie and Yumro alone. Yukie looking at Yumro for a minute seemed confused but changed back wearing only some black shorts as he looked at his son.

"....you got prettier..." Yukie mumbled with a small chuckle amused by how much Yumro had grown. "You obviously got that from your mom" he added continuing to play with his Fox friend before getting up and mentioning for Yumro to follow him off for a walk.

Julius watched the family gather while he had been left alone with his small tent, it was only half done but the rest he could easily do by himself. He didn't think it would be a good idea to join the family seeing as how the last time had turned out. He was definitely sure that the guy with black wings down his back called Raven hated him. And Julius didn't blame the him anything, but it did make things awkward.

Rose and Hunter had brought a four persons tent with room enough to five if they lay close. In that was planed for the twins, Yumro and Haruhi to sleep. Aside from Julius another double tent was brought to for Yukie and Raven.

"Sure we could use the help" Rose agreed as he looked over her shoulder towards her brother. "Hunter may be smart behind a book but when you bring him outside he acts like a deer in the headlights. Hunter shook his head at her but didn't disagree. Both twins were city people through and through eventhough others had tried to learn them about the wild as kid. They could survive in the forest if needed to but they had both more adapter towards a moden civilised lifestyl.

Rose and he had just unpacked the tent but nothing had been put together yet.

Yumro heard Haruhi's voice and acknowledged the other's present but didn't look up at him. It wasn't that he didn't wanted.. It was just hard. Thing had always been awkward like that the few times he'd been home.

"I did say you guy’s did a lot of work to just convince him to come here" Yumro said with a soft smile as he wiggled his fingers for Yukie, as the fox started to play with him.

"I got no idea what was going on when I got the message from the twins. First i feared something had happened... It everything the same here?" He asked refering towards Yukie drinking without saying it just infront of him.

Yumro sat down in the grass when Haruhi left him, breathing a bit more easily ad he waited for Yukie it noticed him and change.

"Hey Dad" Yumro replied as Yukie's human eyes looked at him. "I'm pretty sure I got just as much from you" the male replied, trying not to bring the topick of Ren up on the table. It was just another thing Yumro didn't talk about.

"So you made new friends I see" Yumro mentioned towards the foxes as he followed him.

"Everything is fine, I moved in to help look after the house and keep Yukie company" Haruhi replied with a shrug not wanting to noticeably mention Yukie's drinking problem. Sighing softly he watched his child running around after one of the foxes before getting up to stop him from messing with them to much.

"You should come home more...the house is so quiet with Haruhi...he's to well behaved" Yukie admitted with a dry chuckle the demon walking deeper into the forest to talk with Yumro in private only stopping once they where far enough away. "...spill Why did the twins suddenly visit with Julius and why are they being so sneaky?" Yukie asked clearly more sober then normal as he rested against a tree his eyes daring Yumro to lie to his face.

Yumro looked over his shoulder to see Haruhi chase after a child running around with Yukie's fox friends. His heart sank in his chest at the sight of Haruhi with a child. He knew he didn't have any right to de feeling that saddened by it. Haruhi was allowed to move on with his own life just as Yumro had and he couldn't expecte the other to have been waiting around for him.

"I bet it isn't, expescially not when he was got a kid." Yumro tried to make the topick light with a small half hearted laugh as he answered his father, it didn't reach his eyes however.

When Yukie stopped and turned to face him suddenly with harden seen-though-every-lie eyes. Yumro turned uncomfortable, fearing Yukie was gonna ask him something they both had been dreading for years. But when another question was asked,Yumro let out a big breath of relieve. He still wasn't prepared to talk about the other thing.

Yumro crossed his arms as he leaned up against the tree behind him. His long white hair hung down one shoulder pulled over to the front.

"What's about the guy?" Yumro asked. He wasn't informed with the plan let alone why Julius was there, and he didn't have the abillitis to see a person's soul like others in the family.

"I don't know if they got anything planed honestly, but I thought it weird why some stranger would be coming with us.. maybe they are trying to set the two of you up?"

"....makes sense why raven suddenly stopped being so close, didn't buy that he was just needing space" Yukie grumbled not happy that his children where playing matchmaker. "...Haruhi can't raise his kid alone hence why he moved back in...not to mention his kid wasn't planned someone drugged him and he found out a month later...I had to force it out of him" Yukie explained to Yumro frowning softly. "He asks about you often...clearly Still misses you" Yukie added giving Yumro a clear hunt that what Haruhi wanted was his mate back despite what had happened to his innocence.

Yumro fist suddenly became very tight and claws was growing from his nails. He clenched his teeth as he tried to imagine who could do that to his sweet Haruhi.

"Did you ever find out who it was?" Yumro asked, his voice cold like a kilders as the beauty turned to someting foul and demonic. If the guy or more like monster was still out there Yumro would find the guy and let him know the face of a real monster.

Realizing what he was doing Yumro pulled himself back from the blackness in his mind and slowly the beauty re-appeared to the form that was Yumro.

He shook his head not having meant for Yukie to see him like that and also to answer him.

"I can't be around him. I got so much ugly anger in me that I doubt myself around any of you for long periodes of time. Is easier when i move around and doesn't get attached"

"...of course. That day raven looked the other way and ignored my anger." Yukie admitted with a shrug usually not one to admit the he'll he had caused that day. "The asshole had his soul tormented and destroyed" Yukie explained with a chuckle amused by Yumros change in features the demon studying his son for a few moments. "...that side...the ugly and inhuman side of you, sadly I have to blame myself seeing you look like this and push others away...it was like my younger self before I met Ren" Yukie admitted with a small smile. "If you keep pushing and ignoring it one day you'll snap" Yukie added before moving away from his thinking spot already heading back. "Haruhi can take a few punches...he's stronger then you think as a police chief and elder he's grown more stronger I guarantee if he wasn't heavily drugged he would have murdered his old boyfriend himself" Yukie finished before disappearing back into the underbrush as his Fox self to hunt down his playmates.

Yumro didn't flinch when he heard what Yukie had done to the man. To him it just sounded like he had gotten off easy but at least the fucker was no longer breathing in the same world as Haruhi anymore.

Yumro nodded his head as he breathed in calmly. "That good to know" the male said looking down on a leaf on the ground. It wasn't before Yukie spoke again that he looked up. But instead of saying anything Yumro just stood there, thinking. Everything just seemed so easy when others said it like that. He couldn't disagree the about the Haruhi part either. The man was more than just the sad little kid he had been when Yumro had left. Haruhi was stunning both inside and out and Yumro had been surprised nothing of that had changed when he came back to visit the first time. It had felt awkward for him to be around Haruhi. On one hand he wanted to stick like butter on the bread to the centaure but the constant fear of hurting him was far greater. Yumro sat down on a rock when Yukie move to leave. "I'll think it over... I can't promise anything more than that" he said as Yukie disappeared into the underbrush.

Julius had no idea where everyone was off to. The campsite was quite as the twins had taken Raven, Haruhi and the kid with them to go search for some kind of hot spring. Julius hadn't been keen on going and had chosen to stay behind near the tents.

He had taken with him an old book up on the small hillside just above the campsite. There stood a big old lonely oak which Julius choose to sit by with his back leaning in against the wood.

As he sat reading quitely, the two foxes from before snuck in closer to the young man. They saw Julius as a member of their friend Yukie's pack and so they thought the boy as friendly. Though their were both still careful of him both foxes moved in closer and closed til their fur was shadowed below the oaks leaves. Julius did see them from the corner of his eyes but didn't accept their presence. Sensing that the animal became more at ease as they lay down between the tree's roots by Julius's feets.

"They seem to like you" Yukie whispered gently sitting beside Julius the male having come out of the shadows behind the tree. Looking at Julius for a second Yukie studied the old book quite curious. "Might I ask what your reading?" Yukie asked curiously picking up a Fox as he gently pet it's head his mood more interested and changed. The demon of course was curious why his children would choose a human for his mate so...he wanted to see what made Julius so different from all the others.

Julius had been so into the book that the sudden sound of anothers voice startled him as he jerked his head towards it's source. What impressed him was the way he hadn’t been able to sense the person at all before he made himself known to Julius. Then again Julius wasn't use to being around demons.

"Gosh!" Julius gasped surprised as he looked at the twins father back in his human form. "Don't sneak up on me like that, I could have torn a page out" The young man breath out but didn't sound mad.

He looked to the foxes. "Well I guess they wanted a quiet place too so they could rest.." He said not minding the animals as long as they didn't try to get his book.

When Yukie mentioned towards his book in Julius's lap the young male looked down at it for a second. Like he was thinking if it would be a good idea to share that knowledge.

"It's.. about old magic history. I borrowed it from my grandfather's collection... Kind of without asking first" which would explaine why he was being so careful with it and why guilt hung on his face like nervousness. Like the boy feared his grandfathers to just show up. That though still hadn't kept him from taking the book anyway. The guy wouldn't even notice it gone.

"I'm sorry...call it being out of touch with humans" Yukie admitted sitting down beside Julius the male being much more slow and quiet with his movements. Looking at the foxes Yukie nodded as if deeply understanding the need for quiet and peace. Looking over at the book closely Yukie raised a brow at the mention of what the book contained but didn't say anything for a few moments. "While I always require one to ask when borrowing my items...I can understand the burning curiosity for knowledge in this area" Yukie added admiring the book from a safe distance. "My only request is you don't try anything you learn from magic books by yourself...And You don't play around. If you do you can destroy much more then you think" Yukie admitted softly thinking about how raven had been brought into his world again. "...if your curious about learning this kind of stuff, I'd ask raven to teach you. He knows how to do most basic magic safely and I usually have him do anything in regards to anything magical" Yukie added looking over at the edges of the forest as he relaxed slightly finding some weird comfort around Julius.

Julius eyes looked at Yukie surprised, but then he thought, yeah okay the guy was a demon so things like this would properly be normal for him.

"I didn't plan on acting anything out, like i said this book contains more about the knowledge behind the makings of a spell..." Julius tried to explain as he caressed his palm over the old bookcover.

When the offer to have Raven teach him was brought up Julius immediately said "No it okay really!" Julius answered as he pictured Raven do some magic trick on him. The guy hated him because of how he had acted the last time, Julius was sure of that and made sure to stay clear of the guy. Now that he knew Raven could magic he might even want to add more distance too.

"I--I mean it would be a shame to make him help me out while you guys are suppost to be enjoying your time together. Besides I already know a fair bit. My grandfather taught me when I was younger... Most in my familie do magic so... I got lots of teachers. I just prefer reading maybe more that actually using it"

Julius waited for a moment to gather his thoughts before he asked. "Are every person here expect for me demon? How come everyone looks so drifferent?"

"Well, raven is created through darker magic and blood he's reborn from a child I lost. The twins are from Ren and my own nest along with yumro. Haruhi was adopted." Yukie explained with a shrug hoping to get it somewhat right. "We are a mixed family and I can't expect anyone to match my looks...Yumro is probably the closest I've had to a child resembling me" Yukie admitted with a small sigh as he rested his head on his knees.

"Ren.. That is the name of your.." the words just flew out of Julius mouth, he just barely stopped himself before he finished. He bent his head and lowered his eyes back down on the close book. "...well familie is still familie no matter how they were brought tougether.. Yumro the big one, you two really do look related.. maybe except from the eyes."

"Yumro has his mother's eyes. It's nice seeing them through him. Though made me wish they would visit more my house is to quiet and lonely... and as fun as spirits are they can't stay forever" yukie admitted laughing softly. " My kids brought you here with other intentions...while the twins mean well, they do cause trouble sometimes".

Julius smile softly kind of eased that he wasn’t hurting the male by speaking about this. "Your eyes are nice too.. I mean I don't see many people with such clear eyes but it's pretty" Julius admitted as he watched the demon. "I always pictured demons to look more like in the drawings my grandfather showed me. But you are definitely not ugly.." Julius swallowed hard before continuing.

"I don't have any intentions creating any troubles for either you or your familie. And I'm sorry for the things i said last time, it wasn't my business.. It just I know what it like having a parent who has lost themself. But I see now it was wrong of me to put you in the same as her. You lost much but you still fight for others how are important to you."

"I lost my brother some years ago and it broke my mother to loss her first born so sudden that she quickly got addicted to first drinking and then drugs when the alkohol wasn't enough. She hid it from the family and friends until she just snapped. My father didn't seem to care whatever mother feelings, but he was rarely at home to begin with.

One night I had seen her drugs lay out on the desk in her room and just took the hole thing and flushed it down the drain. Mom caught me cleaning the evidens away... She wasn't happy with that.." Julius looked away to hid the hurt in his eyes as he remembered her beating him as a small boy. "She went out that night angry and high for more drugs but she never made it back home.. Something about a accident and her being to out of it to even gather enough magic to heal herself.. Either that or she just wouldn't" the younger man didn't say anything more after a long time as he closed his eyes to keep the tears back.

"I blamed myself at first but as I got older I stared to get it, though I still am angry at her for not trying to fight for my sake and I blamed her for blaming myself worth as a son"

"you seemed to grow up into a wonderful person despite your upbringing." Yukie added feeling sad for the male as he hesitantly laid his head against Julian's shoulder. "Sometimes...take best to cry and yell...it helps to curse those that hurt you" yukie added with a small frown knowing all about bad parents. " Eventually life will move on you'll find love and happiness, you'll have your own family where you will be treasured and a mate who adores you" yukie added before looking at the sun slowly setting. "Here..." Yukie mumbled taking a beautifully woven band from his hair and quickly slipped it onto Julius's wrist. "Keep this as a reminder and my promise that you will be happy again and never feel the way you do again because of her. Use it as a promise that, you have someone who cares about you" yukie finished before getting up and streatching waiting to walk Julius back.

"...!" Julius looked to his shoulder as he felt the weight on it and was surprised to find Yukie's head there. He laughed abit but nodded in agreement to what Yukie was telling him.

Looking down at his waist to see the band tighted around it Julius eyes widened as he saw the pretty white hair again his own sun kissed skin.

"Thank you" Julius wasn't sure what to possibly say. He wouldn't have even if he had because of his suddenly tight throat. He studied the band as Yukie got up with his face staring out on the sunset.

Without thinking he reached out had gently took Yukie's free hand and squeezed it in his. "I wish the same for you too Yukie" Julius said with a kind smile as he also watched the sun set. "I hope both you and your family happiness"

A dark ring crawled from Julius fingers to around Yukie's waist. When it had done spreading it transformed into a beautiful patteren like a tattoo around.

"mmh what's this?" Yukie asked curiously looking at the ring around his wrist that stood out against his skin. Admiring the beautiful mark yukie raised a brow at his new frend.

Julius eyes looked down at the mark as if a tiny bit shy. "It is a... Witch promise." He said before starting the explanation. "Mnh.. It like a charm that will disappeare when the promise has been fulfilled. I properly shouldn't have done that though without asking you first. I can hid away if you rather not wanna see it but I can't remove it"

Julius wasn't sure if he hadn't just done another bad thing that would make the other angry. He clearly didn’t wanted that but in the moment, just casting that spell had felt like the right thing. Just until he actually had done it. Julius rarely did any type of magic near other, not even his family. Not everyone liked to think there was a stronger power just flying around but only a few could actually use.

"well then I hope you keep the promise you made even if I don't understand what it was" yukie added with a small smile admiring the band. "That and I hope you can keep me up to date on your kind. Truthfully I don't know much about witches." Yukie finished before streatching a little more ready to walk back to camp for dinner

"Really?!" Julius asked quiet surprised. "You live with others pharanormal people right around you but you are telling me there isn't any witches?" Julius smile as he shook the grass off his pants and slipped the big book back into his shoulderbag before following after Yukie towards camp.

"Well maybe I should be borrowing my books to you instead" the young man chuckled as he shook his head. "Basically witches or warlocks are like every other pharanormal. There is the long lifespan for one thing. The stronger the magic user the longer the life time, some even calm to have giant immortality. But we can be killed just like another human unless we cast the right spell in time. Then there is the way to cast spells. Witches uses natural ressource like plants and animals to gain materials for spells. Warlocks gather elementary power though a power source or an artefacts like a wand or a staff."

"So, if your a witch then you must like nature" Yukie teased every so slightly. Smiling at the explanation he couldnt help but be excited by the new creatures among them. "To be fair on not knowing i havent left my home since my mate died Raven always filled in for me in my place when it came to appearances and the kids school" Yukie explained with a shrug. "Going out like this isn't bad since it still is considered my home" Yukie admitted before stopping at the camp noticing the campfire set up and raven making hot chocolate and smores.

"Nmh... Yeah.." Julius looked down as he dragged the answer out. He wasn't sure if telling Yukie would be a good idea, not that Julius telling him would matter much. It was more if the truth was caught by his family.

"Why don't you dare outside your home? Are you afraid.." Julius asked as he saw the smoke from the campfire.