♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

(Holy crap sorry for making you wait on a reply I didn’t notice I never got the notification till I checked today! I’m sorry I thought I was waiting on your reply.)

“Thank you and as normal I will follow your customs and partake in your traditional food and lifestyle. My mate will partake of normal human food with me occasionally partaking” Yukie explained not wanting to turn down a nice meal of blood since he often refused that side of himself. “As long as the blood is vegan” Yukie added with a small smirk enjoying seeing his old friend again and the vampires since he had been away for quite some time.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Julius looked at yukie confused. For one he didn't know yukie had a blood thirst and the second thing. "How the hell do you get vegan blood?" The witch asked amused into the other's ear as they were shown to their room.

The baby was taken but som beautiful blond vampire woman whom Julius had thought looked reliable.

"Doen't the word blood already mean none vegan?" The uoung man chuckled as he took his lover's hand.

“Mmh wild animal blood most likely deer it’s better tasting in my mind then the artificial blood tablets I normally take medically” Yukie explained admiring his old room. Raising a brow at the next question Yukie chuckled a little. “We don’t drink from humans kinda freaks them out so our choices are fake blood or animal we keep in mind the population and only hunt when needed so the hunting party for tonight might travel far to find food it will be nice to join them again. I haven’t hunted in five years” Yukie admitted as he stretched letting go of his mates hand.

Julius shook his shoulders. "Well I've heard of some dishes involving animal blood, so I guess it's kinda like that. Don't worry, I didn't mean to freak out on you about it. I'm still in the progress of learning about you, that's why I asked" Julius said as he looked around the room inside the shine.

It was alot more luxurious than the old rundown house, but could still sense Yukie's touch on the interior and furnitures.

The bed however couldn't help but to catch his eyes. A water bed with a golden frame and pearl white sheets. He stopped and leaned down to poke it. It moved to his touch like gello.

“I’m not shy about it. Sooner or later we would run into my eating habits” Yukie admitted with a small chuckle amused by his mate.”I’m surprised the room is still the same as it was when I stayed here without my mate the first time. Back then I threw myself into a deep sorrow, I ended up spending a few summers here with the vampires drinking blood and being more primal in my urges helped keep me sane. Raven on the other hand wasn’t to thrilled to live here he always preferred the centaurs so he could visit with Haruhi” Yukie admitted sitting down on the soft bed making it jiggle more.

Every time yukie spoke of his lost mate, Julius felt an ach deep in his chest that didn't seem to mellow unless he could touch Yukie.

He sat down close to yukie and caressed the demon's leg. "I'm here yukie, you arn't alone this time and I don't care about your eating habits.. true I may freak a tiny bit out but I'll still love you." The witch said befor pulling his lover with him down on the bed. He chuckled as their world wiggled around them, but not enought to make him feel sick.

Julius kissed yukies face as he turned over to rest his belly against the bed.

"I have something to admit too" Julius ssid sounding serious and kept his face in that state too.

"I love pickles on peanut butter" he said grinning like he had just admitted his most darkest secret.

“I’m glad your with me, it brings me a lot of comfort” Yukie admitted with a small sigh snuggling into Julius as he was snuggled on the jiggly bed. Raising a brow Yukie wondered just how serious julius’s secret was only to snort at the strange food. “Oh man that’s nasty and here I thought I was the monster!” Yukie teased with a hearty laugh his mood much happier and lighter as he kissed his mates cheek. “Peanut butter and pickles” Yukie muttered with a small snicker amused by the silliness of his mate as he kissed his lovers cheek.

"Oh, now that was rather hurtly to say. And here I was pouring my heart out to you" Julius faked a suprised gasp but could keep much of an straight face with yukie snugglig into jim and kissing jim like that.

He moved up over him, lying chest to chest with yukie as he kisses his lips. It was a long deep kiss that slowly involved tongues and teeths.

"I will let it slide thing time" Julie panted in between kisses as he pushed them closer.

"I love your kisses too" je moaned against yukie's lips.

Yukie enjoyed the kissing his own tongue happily mingling with his mates. Pulling Julius closer Yukie nipped and blushed at the moan of enjoyment coming from julius’s lips. “Mmh your teasing me.” Yukie whispered playfully nibbling on Julius’s shoulder his naughty hands snaking under his mates pants gently rubbing his lovers soft cheeks. Groaning happily Yukie pulled his lover closer how own body raging with hormones as his cock grew and throbbed under his mates teasing hips.

Julius smiled innocently as he rubbed himself against yukie's crotch. He groan just as his lover when Yukie's hand felt up on his butt cheeks.

Julius could feel his lover's hardning dick through their clothes. His own was just a hard and still growing as Yukie's hands and mouth were on him.

"Mnh, can't say I'm unhappy anoud it. Now how should I help make it better? Want me to take you on my mouth like this morning" Julius asked as he licked his lip, looking like the kitten whi just got cream.

He could suck yukie off but Julius rather the other option. He was just feeling to shyly about to to say it out loud when they only had full on sex once and almost passed out from it. Thought Julius mostly blamed the steam than the actual act.

“Mmh no. I’d rather have you bent over on the bed screaming my name~” Yukie whispered teasingly wanting to fuck his mate senseless. “Last time it was so good you passed out.” Yukie teased his hands snaking down his lovers pants to pet Julius ever growing erection. “Besides~ since I’m going to go through the pain of suit shopping You could give me a little fun” Yukie whispered biting juliusss ear playfully.

The human groan in approval when Yukie whispered into his ear and bite down on it. He shivered comfortablely as this lover teased his swollen cock, wanting both of them naked now.

Everything yukie said he wanted. He wanted to feel the person inside, making him moan out his name over and over.

"I want that too" Julius blushed as he licked the soft skin under the other's chin on his throat.

"I liked it the first time, and I learned just how incredible you felt inside me. So by all means please yukie" Julius's voice were so sweet and lewd as je pulled at the other's shirt impatiently.

Once he got it off, Julius sat up to pull his own shirt off over his head

“Goodness didn’t know I was that good~” Yukie teased his fingers steadily working at his mates pants before taking them off his lovers erection springing forth under the underwear. “Seems your quite happy to meet me~” Yukie whispered touching the tip ever so softly with his thumb. Moving towards Julius more Yukie smirked before nipping and biting at his mates flesh as if wanting to devour him. “Tell me how much you wanted to be fucked~” Yukie whispered in juliuss ear wanting to hear his mate beg for his throbbing cock.

Julius held himself up right as yukie tucked his pants down. He was blushing hard even before his cock jumped out of his underwear.

All Julius could do was staring at his lover and bite back a little moan, as yukie ran his thumb over the sensitiv head.

"Nm~ " He tangled his fingers into yukie's hair to pull the man closer to him. Julius whinced a bit when yukie bite him, but didn't feel is as uncomfortable as his skin heated underneath the demon's mouth and spread a fire along his skin.

"Fuck~ yukie.. you are driving me crazy" Julius groan and leaned down to hid his blushing face against the other's shoulder embarressed.

"I want you alot.. yukie." he said in a tiny voice. Not really sure what else ti say.

“I’ll take it” Yukie teased amused by the shyness of his mate since he was more accustomed to this part of a relationship. Smirking a little more Yukie reached over to the nightstand and with one hand opened the door to pull out a nice new bottoms of lube. “Let’s see if you can make it at least an hour~” Yukie teased while slipping off his pants leaving the lube beside them. Once Yukie was fully unclothed he picked up the lube and added a generous amount to his fingers before starting to stretch Julius. “Let me know if I do something you really like” Yukie whispered his fingers delicately slipping inside of Julius.

"An hour.." Kulius were both excited and scared as he repeated yukie's words. Since he didn't know what that would include.

He got off yukie's lap as his lover reach down to get trousers off. Julius lay on his back and kicked his the rest of the way off.

His eyes roamed the demon's naked skin as the other reached in in for some lube. His white skin were so beautiful and sexy.

When yukie turned back facing him, Julius felt butterflies in his belly. He felt his skin grow goosebumps as the other coated his finger in the transparent gel.

His ass throbbed anticipation as he held his breath.

"Ah~" Julius tilted his head back as Yukie's fingers slid passe his entrance. He fought hard not to tense but it was hard not to when yukie started moving his fingers around.

It didn't take long before yukie's fingers found just the spot that made Julius close his knees together and tence up uncontrollably.

"Hnah! Yukie there" Julius stammered out, moaning as he tried to ease the strength in his legs.

“Mmh try and relax.” Yukie whispered his hand lovingly rubbing Juliuss leg wanting his mate to feel more comfortable. “I won’t continue until your relaxed, I don’t desire to be rough on our second time” Yukie added his fingers easily reaching the special spot so they could stroke it. Taking his time a Yukie kissed his mates thighs letting his other hand snake down to juluss cock to gently stroke and show it love.

Having Yukie telling him to relax helped alot, and he finally overcame the tension in his legs. Shakenly Julius parted his knees and planted his feets down on the bed.

He trembled as he felt yukies wsrm lips along his thigh and moaned out for his lover. But as yukie toched his cock, Julius's hips started to rock on their own the other stroke his dick.

"AH! No not bothe as once, thst is too much. Ah"

Yukie smirked at the cute moans escaping his mates lips. Pulling his hand away Yukie looked down at his trembling and lustful lover. “Fine~ I’ll have to do something else then” Yukie explained before removing his fingers from inside of Julius and with ease started pushing his cock carefully in. Moaning softly at the tight warm insides of his mate Yukie looked down at Julius worried he would be in to much pain.

Julius looked confuse up at his lover, but the whined as he suddenly felt yukie pulling his fingers out. Leaving him emty.

It didn't take long before he noticed what the other was doing . Julius reached out for his legs and held them spread by the knees.

Julius tightened his hold as cried out when yukie's hard cock filled out his body. It felt so incredible and the young man moan as he got use to the bit of pain.

"AH ~Yukie~ oh you fille my up.. so good" Julius moaned an he tried to pull the demon down closer for a kiss.

"Fucke me Yukie. I want you in me more"

“We have to do this gently. I can’t have you hurt every time we fuck” Yukie growled lightly his eyes quite beastly as he stared down at his mate trying to keep himself well behaved. Pushing his throbbing cock further in Yukie groaned happily snuggling more into Julius his body begging to fuck Julius senseless and without mercy. Hugging softly Yukie laid his face in his lovers chest keeping his horribly horny kind distracted by the sensitive nipples that defiantly needed to be teased.

"Oh god mnh" the male didn't know what to do with himself. He cursed under his breath as he held on to yukie's head. There were no words to describe how Julius felt right then.

He wanted Yukie to just move already! But he also didn't. Feeling his lover so connected to him, feeling how he knew yukie was holding pn for his sake, to not hurt him.

It was the closest Julius knew he could ever be with the other and his chest felt so tight ashe heart swell with love for the demon.

Julius wanted to kiss him as yukie's face landed on his chest but when he was about to pull the man's head up, je felt something playing with his nipples and stopped.

Shiveres travled down Julius's body as he moaned out suprised. "Yukie!"

“Mmh I have to behave and not hurt you or leave your brutally bruised the least I can do is make you just a little tormented” Yukie mumbled from his mates chest the demon behaving as best as he could. Smirking playfully as Yukie listened to the sweet moans he moved his mouth down to his lovers erect little buds and started licking and nipping at them with his teeth enjoying the small amount of power he did have before he slowly started to move his hips easing Julius into the act of him moving for sex.

First it felt kind of ticklish and he tried to wiggle away. But then yukie nipped the hard nipple and Julie whinced confused of pleasure that shot like electricity through his chest.

Julius tried to calm his reaction, but every time yukie's mouth did something his body loved he back bent upwards off the mattress and he would groan as he tried to pull his lover closer.

When yukie started to slowly pull his hips away. Julius hoped it meant what he thought it did and was awarded when Yukie did push back in.

Julius moan happy and slid one of his hand's from Yukie's head to the demon's fine ass and squeezed a cheek.

He kept a firm hold on his lover as je welcomed evey move that filled his body with sparks of pleasur and blize.

He leaned in and sucked on the base of yukie's neck till the demon had a nice red hicky there. Then he moved to the shoulder, panting against yukie's skin as he kissed it.

“God your tight!” Yukie moaned his body enjoying every thrust as his throbbing erection continued to go deeper and deeper into Julius. Groaning happily Yukie bit and let himself loose just a touch his teeth leaving a few nasty bite marks as he licked the small bits of blood off of Julius enjoying his sweet taste. Holding Julius tighter in his arms Yukie bit into his mates shoulder as if claiming him in quite the beastly way before upping his thrusting. As his hips moved faster and deeper Yukies eyes seemed to shift as if becoming more like a demon when it came to his more primal urges.