♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Julius returned Yukie's smile as he came over to sit down on the bed.

His heart skiped a beat as the demon reached out to touch his face with such a gentle expression.

Julius's mind zoomed out everything but Yukie the second the man's lips touched his.

It felt like fireworks and tasted so much of Yukie that the witch lost himself against the demon's body.

All too soon Yukie's mouth.pulled back, earning a small protesting groan from Julius as he opened his eyes to look at him.

'Fuck them!' Julius wanted to say but instead it was just a very strong thought that never got to cross his lips.

The second kiss was damn right not fair, he ached for yukie the second he felt the bed move as tje demon raised.

"You are doing this on purpose aren't you" Julius shook his head as he too got up to follow yukie and grabbed his hand to entangle their fingers.

"Once this meeting is over, I expect you grand me some more 'us' time" the witch grinedas he tuck on yukie's arm.

"I feel like I'm getting addictive to you"

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

“Oh am I~” Yukie asked teasingly his smirk more apparent on his face as Yukie smiled at their entwined fingers. Hearing his mates request Yukie could only chuckle at his mates desires. “Well have to see the meeting might go on for awhile”. Yukie teased his lips brushing his mates neck as he nipped Juliuss ear playfully. To Yukie he was having a lot of fun poking and prodding Julius all the more made up for the embarrassment from Raven.

Julius gasped as Yukie nipped his ear. His face were turning in color as he pulled his free hand up to cover his ear and a bit of his neck.

Je peeked at yukie without smiling, knowing the demon was trying to tease him.

"If you are gonna be like that for the entire meeting don't blame me for what might come aftetwards" Julius threatened him and smirked.

"Or I could just~" the witch's words turned sugar sweet as he stepped infront of Yukie. Stopping him from going into the room and pressed his hand into Yukie's crotch.

A bit of magic zapped out though his fingers and sent a warm feeling into the demon's cock.

"~I could just make your dick grow so hard that you might consider ending it sooner" Julius chuckled as he stepped away again.

"So what will it be?"

“Mmh I’ll take that challenge I’m not afraid to fuck you in public. I could have you moaning on the meeting table in front of the elders” Yukie teased back surprised by the sudden boldness of Julius. Smirking he saw the playful side of his mate as a clear challenge and a game and now that Julius had decided to participate he was going to have his fun. Stepping forward Yukie pulled Julius into a deepened kiss his body pressing against the witches as he licked and kissed Julius ignoring the servants who blushed past him trying not to watch Yukie who at this point was leaving many hickeys all over his neck before suddenly stopping and turning away easily stepping into the room and setting down in his spot the devilish smile quite apparent on Yukies face.

Julius had tried to enter Yukie's game but already he regretted that. Yukie was just so far ahead of him and Julius were barely at the first level.

The witch took a careful step back as Yukie told him he could fuck him when and where ever they were.

Julius's boldness now seemed so innocently compared to the other's straightforward mindset.

"Um.." Julius didn't know how to respond to such dirty words. Yukie did the hard part for him and came in to grab him.

An startled yep' escaped him before yukie pushed into him. Lining their bodies as one just like they would in bed.

Julius's body shivered in delight and his brain seemed blown away.

He tried pulling back to maybe try and act something up but that only lead to hin being pressed up against the wall beside the door.

He wasn't scared or hated Yukie from doing any of it to him. But when he noticed movement trying to move passed them. Julius saw the servants trying hard not to watch them.

Just when yukie was sucking on his throat with such passion.

The young man had never ever been the type to talk out loud about sex before meeting yukie let along showing such display in public.

He turned his blushing face away as his hand came up to cover his mouth.

Strangely enough knowing there were people there, and Yukie not minding it, turned Julius on.

He was reminded just how thin the robs he wore were. You could see the outline of his dick through the smooth silk and the red mached the new hickeys.

When yukie relesed him, Julius legs gave out and he slide down.onto the floor, back against the wall as he dropped his face in embarrassment.

'Fuck! I need to get back at him somehow..' Julius thought to himself as he looked up to see a satisfed Yukie walk away.

The onlyy thing.holding him back from turning the man's smirky face into a cock was that he was afraid the demon might try.to use it on him. And he wasn't really gonna test just how far he would be willing to go with this new found kink.

When Julius entered the room he just knew the elders had heard them. For one they avoided eyecontact as he walked in, the second thing was they kept sending glances.between eachoter.

"If I knew a curse that would turn a man's cock tiny, I would use it. Julius whispered as he took the seat besids Yukie.

“You’d still be a moaning mess under me” Yukie teased back sipping his drink with a happy little smirk one of the elders trying not to laugh at their cute affection. “Go ahead and do it I could just have fun with my mouth~” Yukie added continued to sip his drink.

“We’ve sorted everything out, but I’m sure you knew that it would end this way” one of the elders replied the vampires hand wrapped lovingly around the fairy elders the two rather close.

Julius huffed as he puffed his cheeks in annoyance for that cheeky remark.

He kept thinking that he would get him sooner or later. But for now he would let yukie think he had won.

Well he didn't exactly leave it at that so he pinched yukie's inner thigh as a bit or revenge for humiliating him.

He squeezed his knees more together to hide his hard on under the table, as he pulled back from yukie's ear and turned back to the people they were meeting.

These elders seemed more friendly towards eachother compared to their previously once.

"And the baby? Have you guys talked about how and who is going to raise him?" Julius asked in as much serious tone he could do. Ignoring the plesant buzzing along his neck from all those pink heckeys.

“Oh we are. Who better to raise him then us.” The fairy elder explained with a happy smile Snuggling lovingly into his mates shoulder. “We are asking for your blessing of course we know Yukie likes to be kept informed of all decisions and the children he places in homes” the elder added watching as Yukie sipped his tea and raised a brow before setting his cup down.

“It’s not my place to say Julius is the one who set up this meeting. It’s not my blessing you need to ask for for you two to settle down and have a family” Yukie added knowing the elders usually kept from getting mates to focus on their work and only took a mate if Yukie approved since their jobs couldn’t have a negative influence via a mate.

The elders nodded a little surprised the meeting wasn’t Yukies idea and looked at Juliuss clearly unsure how to talk to him since it had been so long since Yukie had had a mate and they didn’t know what to expect.

Julius had no idea what to think as the two elders looked back at him suprised.

"What? I don't see there being a problem with you guys taking him. I just wanted the child to be brought up in a loving family that wants him. The fact that the two of you are together is just wonderful if you ask me." Julius smiled reasuringly at the par.

"And with this I hope the topic of the land maintenance will be evenly distributed between the two races?"

“Oh yes, we’ve already chewed out the few that are causing problems and they have so graciously agreed to care for the shrine for the next few days.” The vampire replied smiling happily as he looked at Julius amused. “We can hold our own Yukie doesn’t fuck around when it comes to training the next elder there are times when he’s unavailable and we need to hold our own. Course now that your around it will be a little easier to get a final say when it comes to arguments”.

“Of course we expect you two be be taking the winter off what with your own child along the way” the fairy added with a happy smile making Yukie snort and choke on his tea causing him to hold up his hand as he cleared the liquid from his lungs.

Julius's smile faited into a confused frown just before Yukie's choking cough made him jump a bit in his seat.

He leaned over and pathed yukie's back and used his other hand to use magic to get the fluid out of his lungs.

"Easy there" Julius's hand stroke yukie's back til his coughing ended.

Then Julius turned his head back to the elders

"I think you got it wrong we arn't expecting any child" Julius tried to convinse the par. "Rigt yukie"

“We aren’t in the family way!” Yukie gasped out trying to catch his breath as his face reddened. “We...aren’t even engaged.” Yukie explained noticing the interest in the males eyes as they looked at Julius curiously.

“For so long you’ve not taken a mate and its clear you’ve been sexual are you waiting for your heat? I mean no offense but it might be to difficult to carry children of your bloodline for him” the fairy asked confused as his mate elbowed him trying to shut him up. “I mean why else would you two be staying long unless you where announcing I mean usually you take in children not find them a home and he’ll there’s the fact we could smell hormones all last night!” The fairy added before his mate who looked completely embarrassed hit him hard with a pillow to shut him up.

“....I can’t even begin to apologize...” the vampire explained hiding his face a little as Yukie sat completely shocked at the sudden questions and intrusion.

(LOL like that stopped him in the past XD )

Julius wasn't even sure if he got where this conversation was going. As far as he knew both of them were males and the fairy talked about carrying on the bloodline.

"Um.. I'm not really sure if I really get what we are talking about anymore." Julius frowned confused and then turned uneasy at Yukie shocked expression.

It angered him how the elder could simply say such things, like they had only gotten together temporary fill out a task.

"What happens in our private life isn't something we need to explain or justify to others"

“You can’t be to angry it’s not like everyone’s seen you yet” Yukie admitted still a little shy as he looked at Julius. “We aren’t expecting that was Raven...trust me if either of us was expecting you would all be notified in due time” Yukie added sighing a little as he calmed his nerves having been a little blindsided. “We aren’t expecting and we aren’t rushing anything I’m not looking for children right now I already have children.” Yukie added being very gentle about the subject his voice kind as he answered questions. “Why are you so interested though? While I agree with my mate on privacy...it’s unlike you to be so nosy unless your hiding things from me” Yukie added with a small frown his eyes staring into the fairies.

“You have others who are interested in being your mate...while we discourage it.....we can only do so much to put a claim that your happy with Julius and your settling down usually when you where younger before...you know” the vampire explained not daring to say Rens name out of respect and a slight fear of Yukies anger. “You kept more then one lover...because of this we can’t exactly say you aren’t open to taking another” the vampire explained not trying to be rude but well they at least wanted to warn Yukie of the potential men he would have to turn down and the crap ton of mail waiting for him at home.

Julius anger slowely dissolved and was replaced with a heavy heart.

There were others.. of coures there were, yukie was both good looking, rich and powerful. But maybe that wasn't really what bothered him.

He could state his claim on Yukie to any creatur who would come walking, flying, swimming or crawling. Julius would eat them raw and maybe set fire to their asses as they ran out the door. Just for good measur.

But if Yukie someday found out that he wanted to see others or if Julius wasn't enough.

Could he really then do much?

Well he could alway leave, but that thought didn't sit right with Julius either.

Julius looked down on his hands for a moment as je listen the the elder.

In the past Yukie had many lovers. He knew that much. But did that mean he had others beside his old belowed mate Ren too?

Could Julius even be okay to agree to share Yukie with even one other person?

"I need some air" Julius said as he stood up and walked out of the room fast.

Being inside and listening to all that was making him dizzy and angry all at the same time.

His throat felt tight as he walked to the nearest door and stepped out in the snow and breathed in the clear moutian air.

"I'm just acting childish aren't I?" He asked himself and he stood leaning heavy up against the wall.

“Nothing is set in stone...Julius is...he’s got a life set out for him that’s better then staying by my side. I don’t want him to feel tied down and locked away because of the life I live. I regret not doing more with Ren and traveling” Yukie admitted his voice broken and sad as he explained to the demons trying to put reason why he hadn’t told the elders more about Julius or had even given to seconds to start rejecting other mates. “ Ren served me for a long time through everything he stayed eventually it did develop into a deep love...but, I always wondered if he wasn’t bound to serve me in the beginning if he would have chosen someone else. I don’t want Julius to feel pressured by everyone to stay and I’m trying to get him to see what life would be with me...dealing with these kind of meetings and traveling between homes.” Yukie whispered looking at the two. “Please for my sake don’t talk so lightly about these matters I know they exist...but Julius doesn’t need to be hurt while we are still figuring things out” Yukie finished his voice calm and gentle as he took the fairies hand. “I want to take this relationship slow if it doesn’t work out then that’s my business I don’t need you two trying to help me or fix things” Yukie assures the two knowing they’re weren’t trying to be cruel

Once Julius had cooled his head down he went back inside only to find out the elders already had left.

"I didn't mean to walk out like that" Julius said as he found Yukie. "I just felt like my head was about it explode, I didn't plan to let it all hang on you. Sorry" the witch hugged around Yukie's shoulder's from behind as he hid his face into the demon's hair.

He couldn't bring himself out to ask any of those things the others had talked about. Though it filled up a lot in his mind.

'Baby steps' Julius told himself as he took in Yukie's wonderful scent.

“They worry about me. Their questions while cruel came from a place of concern.” Yukie explained his voice soft and quite loving as he patted Julius’s head a small smile on his lips. Patting the cushion beside him Yukie watched as lunch was set up for them in silence the servants leaving quietly the shrine feeling off since gossip travelled. “We should talk but when your ready for now why don’t you join me for lunch!” Yukie asked not wanting to press Julius into a conversation that might only bring him uncertainty and fear.

Yukie did that on purpose. Choose the words that would calm his nerves and lessen his anxiety.

Julius knew he was treating him with kidsglovs, but didn't mind it for now.

Julius nodded and released Yukie so he could sit beside him.

He didn't really feel hungy, but he would eat infront of Yukie. Though every bite felt like he was swallowing glass and it became harder and harder to eat.

Why did it feel like the silence before the storm. And why did he feel like yukie was gonna break up with him once they finished their meal.

His chest ached at the though and made staying calm so much harder.

-We should talk- wasn't that what they normaly said in movies before breaking up?!

Warm tears dripped down on the table before he noticed he was crying.

“I don’t blame you if you want to break up...my life and job is a lot of work people will always question us being together and why I’m not taking other mates...there will always be suitors in my life” Yukie explained gently taking Julius’s hand lovingly as he sighed. “I don’t want you to feel trapped....my last mate before you I don’t think I ever gave him a choice like Raven he lived by my side for so long. It was natural for us to be mates after so long in my mind it wasn’t until I met you that I realized you might not want to be stuck in that life like Ren was because your not Ren, Your Julius and you should have the right to live life before settling down” Yukie explained his heart hurting and being squeezed as he sat and talked. He hated the truth that was coming out of his mouth but it’s not like he could have asked Ren their love was so sweet lived and ended so quick it left Yukie with a lot of what ifs. “You might want to date more and explore the world before committing to this life and I’m okay with that and waiting if you still want to stay but please, don’t put your life on hold for me.” Yukie begged not wanting Julius to stay and feel regret of a life wasted years down the road when he sees Yukie not aging like so many others did when they lived with him.

All Julius could do was sobbing even more. He hated the words -break up- as they left yukie's lips.

"You don't trap me Yukie. I'm not so much sad about what they said but more at the thought of not being enough for you. I couldn't care less about not having the same experience with other people I couldn't even love anyone half as much as I do you." Julius's face was wet from tears and he he was so worked up that he started to hiccup.

He hated not having crontrol of his.tears and tried angrily to rub them away in his sleeves.

"I know I may sound weird but I would rather stay with you and see you world rather than experiencing this one on my own. I can't explain it but in my heart and bones I know this. I know that I love you and I'm so selfish for only wanting you to love me."

“Your not selfish...I just don’t want you to spend a life in pain with me. I don’t want to see your heart broken every time a suitor comes along.” Yukie explained frowning deeply before pulling Julius onto his lap his lips delicately kissing away those damn tears that sliced up his heart. “I want to be fully yours but I’m afraid my instincts might get the better of me and you’ll get hurt” Yukie whispered just holding Julius tightly. “It’s unusual in others eyes for me to stick with one mate given my body issues of not aging it’s more lonely in their eyes but...I’ve only ever kept one at a time” Yukie admitted his heart so torn since he was also afraid of accidentally hurting Julius by having other suitors around. “I like being with you Julius...if I didn’t I wouldn’t stick around but, I don’t want you to settle for a life with me when you live in a world that’s so exciting.” Yukie explained not wanting Julius to give up on his future whatever it may be.

"Exciting?" Julius sniffed as he looked into yukie's eyes.

"If you mean staying as I were before, studying to get out of my fathers claws and trying to hid away from the rest of the world, knowing my futur holds nothing but to live up to my duty towards the clan. Marrying, get some kids, take over for my father when the time comes.. how is that anywhere exiting?" Julius asked as while his tears stopped.

"Being with you is exciting and wonderful in a whole other way. I feel alive with you more than I can ever say I have in all my 18 years. Yes I'm young but I know what I want and that is to be with you... I can try not to let it get to me there are other suitors. But I might try to curse them or turn them into a frog. I can handle som competition."

“I’d have to apologize if you turned anyone into a frog! I mean think of the deep a scandal it would put me in” Yukie teased lightly before pulling Julius close and just held him and kissed his forehead lovingly. “I love that you want a life by my side, to be honest if it wasn’t for your sad face you’d be on the table half naked by now” Yukie added with a small chuckle trying hard to make Julius smile again the demon hating to see such sadness in his eyes.

Julius chuckled along side yukie. "Well they should know your boyfriend is a witch before trying anything with you" Julius said as he nuzzled more in the other's embrace. He found calm him yukie's warmth and smell as hr pressed his head to the demon's shoulder.

"Ew~ I mean, I like the food here bt not enough to lay down in it" the witch laughed as he send a glance back at the table. "Didn't anyone not tell you not to play with your food?" Julius asked but befor hearing his answer he leaned up high enought to kiss yukie's lips.

The kiss as gently and salty from his tears but also hungry to be reminded of his lover's tast.