♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Julius laughed at the snoring coment. The other thing he wasn't sure about how to act. Aside from the twins Yukie was the first demon Julius had ever meet. How would an angry demon coming for s fight had inpact him, Julius thought. He trusted he could use magic at any situation but did that also aply on demons.

"I wouldn't exactly call that violent just now though and I might be just s little pissed about it still." Julius answered with a small hit of s blush before moving on. "But why the violent? I thought drinking was suppost to make one feel better not angry?"

Julius down cast his eyes when he noticed the look Raven was giving him. Raven might had trusted him near Yukie while the demon was acting influent with alkohol. But Julius still got the feeling Raven didn’t like him all that much. Not that he should care, when this trip were over none of them were properly likely to see each other again.

"Uh.. I'm gonna head back to the tent now" Julius said as he gathered the remains of his clothes. He didn't need to be fully dressed while in bed and normally he only worn som boxers. Now he wore a shit and long sweatpants just because he would be painfully aware if he wore anything less insides a small tent with Yukie. He turned to head back not really sure if any other was following him or not.

Yumro smirked. "Your the spoiling type huh?" He asked not even shocked Haruhi brought his son up in their conversation. He was a huge part of the centaure's life after all and Yumro wasn’t the kind of type who would make a parent abandon his child. "I'll looking forward to get to know him. If his just half as stubborn as you it could be adorable" Yumro teased with a kind smile.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"Its a double edge sword some days yes it does feel good but my senses are easier to tick off ao anyone being to noisy can made me angry" yukie added with a small smirk. "Im banned from afew night clubs either for being to seductive or to drunk and unmanageable" yukie finished noticing the uncomfortable tenseness of juliuss body. Getting up Yukie started to lead the way back. "Ravens bark is worse then his bite and you dont need to fear him hes bound by a curse that keeps him from hurting anyone" Yukie added softly before looking at the semi quiet campsite.

"Mmh well he refuses to listen to anyone but Yukie...and while he's easier to manage while being a small four legged brat. Hes so stubborn its a pain to get him to respect me as mum since he doesnt see me as his parent" haruhi admitted knowing it was his own fault since yukie had raised the boy in haruhis place while he mentally recovered. "To be honest we've only just started to befriend each other this last few weeks i would only visit on the weekends"

• 2 weeks later...

Julius bite his bottom lip as he glanced back over his shoulder to the way they just come from. "He is very protective of you. Which might be a good thing. I'm just not use to people glarring at me like.. Like I could do something really bad to you.." He said and looked straight ahead.

There wasn’t many around the camp, just two. The centaure's kid and hunter were playing a game on the camping table that had been brought too.

Julius couldn't see Rose anywere. And that was kind of weird. Usally the two were never apart, atleast not ever infront of him and it was almost a bit creepy now that he thought about it.

Hunter looked up as he noticed them and from the way his shoulder dropped and relief washed over his face. Anyone could tell he was happy to see them. Now Julius didn't know if it was because of the fight from before or, if it was because the small centaur kid was making his life miserable.

Yumro put his arm around Haruhi's shoulder and pulled him in closer. The touch almost hurt his skin from missing it. "Is okay, if needed we can do the whole good cop, bad cop think, just as parenting. If I'm the really evil step-dad, you'll be his favorite between the two of us" Yumro laughed but did also kind of mean it. He could be more strict than Haruhi might could be but not because the kid wasn't his. Just maybe because he didn't have as big of an need to spoile kids too much.

"Hes smart in that sense not to trust others" Yukie admitted before looking around the campsite finding the silence strange. "My looks like your babysitting duties was enough of a punishment" Yukie admitted with a smirk the small centaur running over to snuggle Yukie.

"Mmh you would have to fight father on that....hes horrible at spoiling some days" Haruhi added with a small huff clearly outpowered by the two monsters.

Hunter rubbed his shoulder as he sat up to straightened his back. "Haruhi and Yumro left and Rose disappeared quickly" Hunter said looking nervously over at his father. "We didn't mean to sadden you Papa" He said with a small voice before looking down on his hands.

"You do know you can tell him off right?"Yumro answered as he pulled just enough back to see the other's face.

"He might get a bit hurt at first but I think he would understand... If you want I could try at talk to him about it?" the demon offered.

"It's fine one day I hope I won't be saddened anymore" Yukie replied with a shrug before going into his shared tent to make the bed leaving hunter alone with julius and raven who was just glaring now.

"Im not allowed to tell you what I think without getting scolded" Raven grumbled before walking off to go sulk in his camp chair.

---------

"Mmh it makes him happy deapite how much it infuriates me at times." Haruhi admitted with a sigh. "I dont want to make him feel like hes loosing more then hes already lost" Haruhi added before looking away from Yumros eyes feeling just a touch shy.

Hunter looked like he was turning small with every word and Raven didn’t make it any better. Julius just kept quiet till it was only the two. ".. So the reason for why your guys started haning around me was because you thought I would be a good match to your farther.." Julius asked not really knowing if he was either angry or sad by that fact.

Hunter just looked up at him with sad eyes.

He didn't say a word and Julius didn't need them to comfirme that he had been right.

"Haha, so much for being honest"

"We are friends Julius, we both like you for who you are not just the person you were" Hunter started but Julius didn't want to hear it and just walked away. Joining Yukie at the small tent.

Yumro locked his fingers into Haruhi's. "He isn't gonna loose anything, thrust me on that. If anything he might start getting more busy after this trip with a certain witch"

"Im sevretly happy you scolded him...thought I raised them both better then that" Yukie added sipping a beer as he sat in the nest of pillows and blankets the tent quite comfortable and full of the soft items. "Hope you dont mind the extra fluff. I tend to sleep surrounded by soft stuff" Yukie admitted with a small smirk the male wearing just a tank top and shorts since he didnt want to overheat or make Julius overheat in the bed.

"God if they dont hook up. I guarentee that Julius would be more of a quiet lover then Raven is" Haruhi replied with a sigh gently rubbing his lovers hand with his thumb."that and I would like a weekend not stressing about those two horny demons....having Julius around might make father a little more....lets say decent and more human" Haruhi added having been dealing with the twos non stop closeness for the last winter where both refused to leave the bedroom.

"I didn't do it to make anyone feel happy." The young male growled at first still hurt by what he just learned. It always hurt to be betrayed. "I just didn't think they'd really do something like that.. Turned out maybe none of ud thought right." Julius said and turned his eyes to the other. He gulped as his eyes fell on the demon wearing just the top and shorts. Okay, it wasn't that revealing, but Yukie still looked rather sexy in that mess of pillows.

"Uh, I don't mind really" Julius replied to the over filled tent. It looked to be a whole lot more comfortable than his small sleeping pad anyway.

He was kind of surprised not to see any of the foxes inside though. The again the tent wasn't that big to start with. "Do you always bring this much stuff to an outing?" Julius asked in a light amused voice as he pulled his shoes off before entering to look for his sleepingbag. He knew the last time he had seen it he had thrown it inside the tent.

"God! Don't say that!" Yumro groaned as he held his palms to his ears. "I don't ever wanna know what the two are like expescially my old man. However if you say is that bad, I think you are right. I know lossing mom hurt him more than anything ever could. I didn't get it as it happened, because mom had such a strong will and Yukie was always with him..."

"..I was made at him you know, when I left. I couldn't understand how he'd just let Ren die eventhough he was with him." Yumro admitted as he looked down at their hands. "And I was afraid I would have done something really bad with that anger towards either the family or you... I still find it hard to crontrol my anger and I'm afraid of what I can do" Yumro's hand tightened around Haruhi's fingers.

"I usually have the same type of bed no matter where Itravel" Yukie explained with a small chuckle having hidden thr unfolded sleeping bag deep in the warm covers. Moving a layer aside Yukie set down a pillow for Julius at the end og the sleeping bag. "While I know the conditions arent the best I will behave and not do anything you might find unpleasant" Yukie added softly slolwy tying his long hair up into a nice bun. Pulling out a bag of supplies he dug around until he found some refreshing face masks and held them up. "Care to join me in an evening of snacks afew beers and some beauty treatments?"

"Oh dont wine....you didnt have to hear it" Haruhi mumbled with a slight frown before snuggling into Yumro closely. "From what I've seen he did try everything to save him but....father was young and his medical knowledge about other species was almoat non existent. He didnt know what to do he was angry at himself for a long time but threw himself into learning more when he slowed his drinking and now ia quite good at healing others." Haruhi added gebtly holding his lovers hand in a reassuring way. "If you need help with that....there is a way to gaij some control but ita through raven as a last resort....its how they kept father contained and weak before".

Julius nodded as he settled down with on his sleepingbag and leaned with his back against the pillow. He wasn't really sure how to responde to the first. He didn't really think Yukie wanted to jump someone like him anyway, but thought could still make him blush as Yukie mentioned it.

Went Yukie however started to pull out beauty products he raised an eyebrow.

"You brought mud to a forest? Really I've never heard that before" Julius laughed. It was a pleasant sound. It wasn?t forced or a pretend one, this was a genuine laughter.

"But sure why not" He said as his laughed quiet down. "I never tried it though. Julius smiled as he folded his legs and sat facing Yukie.

"Yeah.. I realized that a few years back too. And I'm sorry for doubting him but at that time it was just easier to blame it on Yukie than anything else" Yumro said as he let Haruhi pushed into him as much as the centaur wanted to.

"..I don't want Raven to keep me contained."the demon responded slowly. When ever it was about himself Yumro couldn't help but to be somewhat embarrassed for all of his flaws. "I know what to do to keep myself in check, but It has happened that my crontrol slipped when either in a moment or if something just pushed hard on my buttons... When tougether with my love ones those moments happens to come often. That's the reason why I stayed away and that is why I Raven can't help me. You know him, he is an expecte to push other buttons"

"Its a special facial cream. It takes hours to make" Yukie added with a small huff befire pulling out afew more things. Shaking his head softly Yukie started pinning up Julius's hair knowing that the male meant no harm by the comment. "Even though you have nice skin...you will dry out if you dont take care of it" Yukie teased just a little before applying the moisturizing mask to Julius's face. " despite the laughing you do earn points for indulging me in this fun" Yukie admitted with a smile his hands working to give julius a manacure while he was at it clearky the demon was having some fun with the makeover. "Tell me more about witches. Since I know so little I would like to learn more" Yukie added with a small smirk as he continued to work.

"It was easier for all of us to blame him" Haruhi admitted before looking at Yumros face watching his inner struggle. "Raven pushes Yukie constantly to find out what triggers him and to adjust his levels....while most cant see the containment marks anymore...they are constantly evolving to contain him to an extent. I dont think it would hurt to get a small mark to cut your powers if your body reacts by wanting to hurt someone" Haruhi explained with a small frown. "It's basically like training wheels but for emotions." Haruhi added having seen the marks work when Yukie had totally snapped after ren had died and he had seen them work with small behaviors after that raven had deemed inappropriate for yukie in society.

• 2 weeks later...

"You made this yourself?"Julius asked as he tried to sit completely still and closed his eyes as Yukie pinned his hair up.

He kept his eyes shut as the mask was aplied to his skin. If anything Julius found himself relaxing more that he had thought he would. Yukie's fingers felt nice and soothing again his face and if not for the other's question, he might have just fallen asleep there and then.

"Huh?" Julius had almost nodded of when Yukie asked about whitchs. He hadn't even noticed how the demon had moved on to his hands before he opened his eyes. "Oh Mnh, about witches.. Right" He looked between Yukie's hands and face. Was it just him or did the demon seem to enjoy this. Uh, not that Julius could blame him, he was the one who almost nodded off because of how comfortable he was.

"Well I don't know all that much about demon's either so maybe we could try each to ask the other a question?" Julius asked as he tried not to smile or moved his face to much because the mud had hardened.

Yumro kissed the side of Haruhi's head as he pulled him in. "If you want me to speak with Raven I'll do it. I may not really like the idea but if you think it's best I'll listen to you"

"Alright can your species be poisoned easily? As in do you have an immune system agaisnt it" Yukie asked curiously starting with basic medical questions. "Also are there any common medical issues for your kind" Yukie finished before adding some nice lotion to Julius's hands.

"I won't force you to do anything....but I dont want you to leave again" Haruhi added with a soft sigh slowly moving and getting up. "We should head back...its getting dark."

"Poison.. No not lightly. Since witches got their powers of plants they can't hurt us. My best explanation would be Balder, the nordic deity, who's mother made a deal with everything for it to never hurt him. Well Steel can cut still kill me, but only if piercied through the heart or if the brain is smashed." Julius explained with more details. "My body will never allow me to catch anything that will make me sick that it can't heal by itself. I can catch a cold and get a feber like humans, but things like cancer will just burn up from the magic in me. It is pretty hard to kill a whitch but not impossible..." Julius thought back on his brother and mother.

"So where does demons power come from? It's so confusing to try and read. Some say it's drawn from the underworld, other's says the evil in people but the list is very long."

Julius looked at his hands and admired the work done to them. He never had big strong hands like his father or brother. It hadn't bothered Julius as much as his father and Julius never dreamed about being a footballplayer. So what if his fingers was long and slender, it wouldn’t matter for a magic user anyway.

"Huh, maybe I should try this more often" Julius smirked as he thought about how it would piss his old man.

"Okay next question" the young whitch tilted his head with a curious look. "When where you born?"

"I see well seems I need to not worry to much about you" Yukie teased happily his mood changing as he frowned slightly at the very deep question. "Ah...well thats a loaded question...if your defining demon as in myself then its created by their own blood. Half blood demons who are like centaurs and mermaids get their magic through their own worlds. To be fair not many now adays inherit any old abilities most of my first children have long passed and now their bloodline is just an apperance trait such as horns feathers or hooves" Yukie explained. Opening up a bag of chips Yukie munched on afew before finally speaking again. "Only my blood children who descended directly from me share more stronger abilities....those that dont just share basic gentic makeup with nothing else. Though witches....im not sure how they evolved into keeping their powers." Yukie admitted hesitantly still unsure about Julius's lineage since so much had changed since he first created his companions.

With Julius's next question Yukie scoffed a little before bopping his new friends nose. "Such personal questions you could just buy a cheap history book" Yukie added knowimg the books they had put out where simple and explained the creatures simple creation from Yukie. " I was born originally back when they didnt have many records...i grew up in a shrine with my guardian and my caretaker in a small village up in the mountains. Basically where my house sits was where my childhood home is" Yukie added offering Julius some snacks.

Julius's face glowed in a bright confident smile. If he knew all about something it would be his own lineage. "Well like you said with every child born from a person with your gen there is a tiny bit passe on. It's like that with most witches too, only some of them are still able to preform spells like any other witche if taught how to unlocked that gen.

It is possible because our kind was made of Dionysos bloodline. He wasn’t exactly a god in name but his powers were said believe to be natur itself and from his kin grew many types of magic user. Today though only two exist, witches and warlocks."

Julius chuckled slightly as Yukie touched his nose and looked at the demon with big eyes. He knew it was a more personale one, but then again Yukie knew more about him than Julius did about Yukie. He took some of the offered chips as he listened closely.

"Like before people started carring what year it was or when it all began??" He asked curiouse as he poped a chip into his mouth.

"What year it was would be more exact once I hit my teenage years there was more of a timelime to document but I was more feared then worshipped at that point" yukie admitted with a small chuckle relaxing slightly as he laid back on a pillow. "Any other questions?" Yukie asked offering more snacks of many types.

Julius could feel that he was actually having a really good time just chatting away with Yukie. Who would have thought he been in a tent with a demon sharing snacks and telling each other interesting stories.

Julius shook his head with a friendly kind smile. "Thanks but I don't think I should be eating more snacks this late. You know eventhough I am a witch, I can get fat as well.. And no if anyone could just make some magic potion, life would surely be much easier" Julius laughed. "That and I get nightmares, so.." He sent Yukie an half smile as he bite the inside of his cheek.

"Mnh.. I am sure I do have tons of questions, but I can't seemed tog remember any right now.. can I ask another time again when I do remember?"

"Of course feel free to visit and ask whatever you want my house is always open to visitors" Yukie admitted with a rather cute smile as he cleaned up his stuff and after looked at Julius. "I think its about time we washed that off" Yukie mentioned to the mud mask that Julius was wearing that Yukie could only see as being painful. "I mean I'm all for deep treatments but I wouldnt take it to the extreme" Yukie added with a small chuckle before unzipping the tent to go get a bowl of warm water and a washcloth.

"I can go wash my face by myself just fine" Julius chuckled as he followed Yukie out of the tent. He put on his shoes but didn't bother to tie them though. He sent the demon a small teasing smile. "When I get back I get to play with mud on your face" Julius grinned amused as he took the bowl and cloth from Yukie and quickly hurried down the small path towards the spring.

He washed his face carefully, using his own reflection to make sure nothing sat left before he filled the bowl. He hurried back to the tent with long steps and was just about there, when he thought he saw Yumro and the centaur for a second, bu in the darkness he couldn't be sure.

"Hey did you fall asleep yet? Julius asked as he poked his head into the tent.

Yukie chuckled at juliuss eagerness to continue with their fun. Waiting patiently the demon snuggled down into the pillows and looked up at the tent ceiling. "I know your busy but one of the elders sent you some papers...we should head into town tomorrow....if not it could get worse" Raven admitted still keeping a respectful distance sincs he knew Yukie was still sore with him.

"...mmmh the chances of bloodshed are higher if i visit again their leader doesn't like me to much" Yukie admitted with a frown already feeling exhausted that he would be traveling so far away.

"Its that or they remove the imperfections on their offspring themselves....we dont need more like the ones we dealt with when it came to Haruhis case" Raven added with a sigh before kissing Yukies head. "Try and get some sleep in afew hours Im heading back to pack for you" Raven added slipping back into the darkness as Yukie laid back down only to hear Julius.

"I knew you couldnt stay away~" Yukie teased from his pillow fort he was working on the demon wanting a safer space to sleep.

Julius tilted his head and blinked surprised when he saw the small fort of pillows. Was it just him or had the demon gathered even more pillows? He could barely see his own spot in the small tent.

None the less Yukie looked kinda cute, all cover in pillows.

The witche chuckled as he crawled inside and sat down. "You sure you got enough soft pillows there?" He teased the demon back.

"Mud?" Julius smile as he held out the small container with Yukie's face mud. "It's your turn my lord 'hidden beneath the pillow'" He tried to say with a straight face but it didn't hold for long.

"Heh well then I must succumb to your wishes since you referred to me by my secret name" Yukie teased back before removing the pillows. Closing his eyes the demon sat very still allowing Julius the amazing honor of playing with his facial mud. "Im guessing everyone went to bed?" Yukie asked softly not wanting to really break the peaceful atmosphere.