♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

The young witch wore a confident smile. "Oh it is so on. But are you sure you wouldnt need to wear a bracelet as well" Julius grined before finishing the last sip of his cup and got up. He looked at jis watch and figured he did better leave it behind. Wouldn't want to break or loss it he thought.

"I'm just gonna make a quick call and put this away fist" the young male said as he took his watch off. "Then you can finish up in the mean while"

Julius found his bag and placed the watch in a inner pocket while he took his phone out. Nothing showed on the display and it kind of made a call seem easier.

The call conected and rung for a bit before it was picked up.

"What is it" said the rough man voice in the other end of the call.

Well, hello son how are you? How's school.. Julius played those things in his head as he greeted the man.

"H-hey father, um I know it properly quite late where you are now but I just thought I would call you."Julius apologised.

"If you already knew that when you decided to call me I wouldnt hear you apologising for it. Now why did you call." As always mr white wasnt much for small talk.

"I just wanted to let you no my phone will be dead for a week til I get it fixed, and I've kind of become associated with demon's"

"..." there was silence. "Are you drunk? Is that what this is? A prank call. Boy I don't test my patience with you." Mr white voice turned hard hard.

"No no sir it is true, I've been with them for a few days! Right now I'm at a village with them. Yukie is his name, he is the high leader.. he asked if he could talk with the Council."

"I most certainly will not call the entire Council." Mr white said firmly. "What ever have you gotten your self into boy, if you own the guy money you better make the matter disappear on your own. I will not have you dirty our family name like this"

"No no father you arent listing at all, let me finish." Julius tried but was cut short.

"You will have this matter settled before next sunday..bip..bip"'the line went dead.

Julius glared at the phone begore throwing it in tje bag and zipped it shut.

He was use to tjis kind of treatment but that didnt mean it eased the anger in his soul.

Julius gritted his teeths as he closed his eyes and punched the wall.

"FUCK!!" He cursed out the pain as he rubbed his hurt hand. The pain kind of helped and let him calm down.

Walking back.to look to see how far they got, Julius said "I'm ready" once he saw yukie.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"Glad to see you've calmed down." Yukie added as Raven offered Julius some ice for his hand. "Next time punch the pillows last thing we need is a broken or bleeding hand" Yukie added focusing on setting the boundaries for the trip and turning on the tracking bracelets. "And before you jump to conclusions. No I wasn't being noisy just have good hearing when it comes to yelling curse words and punching walls" Yukie added not probing into why his mate was upset since if he wanted Yukie to know he would tell him.

Julius blushed a he took the ice and put it on his hand.

"Thanks" he send Raven a little smile as he thanked him.

Hhis hand wasnt broken or scratched, just a bit red under tje skin from the impact.

"I'll try nit to make a habit of it. Just needed something out of my system. It is all over now dont worry about it" Julie relpied as he watched the the circle yuike was making. It looked almost like casting a spell he thought.

So to get off the topick Julius cleared his throad. "Is this whar we'll use to get there?"

"Yes. We are all confined to a limited space so no one gets lost the bracelets track where everyone is. In the event of someone getting hurt or other reasons the bracelet has a button to push to remove it. Once removed raven will fetch the people who need him" Yukie explained having finished setting everything up. "You can still back out. Its going to be cold and miserable being dead winter at the bootcamp" Yukie explained to Julius.

(I kinda get the hungre game efect XD)

Julius just flashed yukie another smile. "I like snow. But why set it to winter? A normal person would have trouble suviving at that time of year... or are you just planing to have them give up on purpose? Either way I can handle a bit of cold. But if it gets to be too much I'll remember to use the bracelet." Julius agreed as he held his hand out with the bracelet attached.

"So this magic you are doing, is that whats gonna take us there?" Julius asked as he stepped up beside yukie. He had his summer jacked on. Though it wouldnt be enough to block much of the cold out it would do a bit and it was what he had brought on the camping trip.

(Now that you mention it total hunger games vibes!!!)

"I plan on beating them down and crushing their spirits demons are stubborn a few days in the cold should calm their tempers" Yukie added attaching his own bracelet before sending raven off to distribute the rest. "I'll ensure you wont freeze or get hurt. If I don't join they wont let me hear the end of it" Yukie grumbled before finishing writing the circle on the floor. "Step here and we will be the first to arrive" Yukie added with a smirk waiting in the glowing portal for Julius.

Julius only hesitated for a short second before he stepped over the drawn line and went to the demon's side. He reached out and lightly grabbed onto Yukie's clothes before the portal swallowed them and send them throught time and space.

Julius felt a little wush in his guts but other that that nothing..

He felt the wind against his skin before his eyes cleared and snow where everywere.

"You really weren't kidding about the winter" Julius said as they stood in snow to their knees.

"Feels nice to me" Yukie replied already stripping off his clothes standing completely nude. Stretching softly Yukie let out a soft breath the steam from his mouth floating up as he folded his clothes. Setting the clothes down Yukie looked around before shifting with ease into a giant white wolf the size of a large horse.

Julius's eyes widen for a second before the man looked away. "Wha~what are you doing! You'll get sick" he turned his head back with a frown, only to be looking up at a huge white wolf. "Wuaa.." Julius breathed out suprised. This has his first time seeing Yukie in his wolf form, or a wolf in person. He wasn't really sure how he felt right in that moment, nervous and maybe a tiny bit scared but more curious than the last.

"Wow.."Julius's eyes scaned yukie's form with a nervous smile. "But why?"

Huffing Yukie rolled his eyes before letting out a large yawn."One I would do better naked then you would ever do! Second unless you can walk on top of snow this is the easiest way to move around." Yukie replied speaking telepathically with Julius as he listened to the dead silence of the snowy forest. " climb on...we need to start moving before the next snowstorm hits. I'll take you to a nice cave with a hotspring to warm up in if you can keep from pulling my hair" Yukie added with a deep chuckle.

Julius stood with his mouth wide open the moment he heard yukie's voice in his head. "Did you just" Julius pointed to his head with a amazed smile.

Sure.. that was a possibility as well, but it still brougjt a smile to his lips.

Looking from yukie's new form to the snow, he knew that even if he used magic to walk. If it was far he would exhaust himself fast.

"Alright.. but I've never ridden on a wolf before.. just thought you should know." Julius send a crooked smile up.

Once he was seated on yukie's back, he wasn't really sure what to hold onto. But the moment yukie moved his arms went around the wolf's neck.

"How do you know there it gonna be a snowstorm?" Julius asked, feeling the need to talk about something to keep his awkwardness away.

"My vocal cords in this form don't work as well when it comes to human speaking" Yukie explained settling down on the ground so his mate could easily climb on. Chuckling at the comment Julius made Yukie rolled his eyes a little having never expected Julius to have ridden a wolf. Feeling Julius's arms around his neck Yukie blushed deeply and for once was glad he was in a form where it couldn't be seen. Standing up a little more Yukie looked around before starting to walk deeper into the woods the wind picking up suddenly in a high burst. "...its a weird instinct I've been able to mess with the weather since I was young. I can just...lets say feel when a blizzard is going to hit. My guess is in ten minutes we will lose half of our competitor's." Yukie finished easily moving through the high snow and towards the mountains as snow quickly started falling. "In your bag is a fur cloak you should put it on" Yukie mumbled stopping at a very fast river.

Julius felt the strong wind hit them and pressed himself futher into yukie's back. The wolf was warm beneath him but the icy wind was still making hm shiver. He felt damp cause of the snow melting on his clothes, so when yukie meantioned a coat, he wasnt gonna refuse that offer. While still holding onto yukie, Julius managed to get the backbag and fish a big black fur coat up. When yukie stopped moving, Julius put his arms through the sleevs and bottoned it close.

Looking up he saw why they had stopped. "Need a hand?" Julius asked as he moved his hand out infront of him. The sencond later a path on top of the river solidified into solid ice. "There, it should be save enough to cross over now" Julius said, still holding his arm out lile he was pushing against the current. He had to stay in focus so the Ice wouldnt crack from the strong force of the water.

"I planned on swimming but this is better" Yukie admitted slowly walking out onto the ice. Making his way across the slippery surface Yukie sighed and relaxed once they where fully across. "Your not to cold?" Yukie asked softly leading his mate back through the thick snow only stopping once they where in front of a deep dark cave a soft warm breeze blowing out.

"This way we wouldnt get wet" Julius said as he continued to focus on his magic. As they reach the riverbank on the other side Julius relesed the spell, the ice bridge broke in pieces and drifted away.

Julius was sweating from holding the spell up against the strong water. But the sweat forming underneath his clothes only helped his body cool down even more.

He blowed into his hands to warm the blood in his fingers before buring them futher into yukie's fur.

"It better now with the coat, but I'm more cold than I thought I would be." Julius admitted with a click with his tongue. "Seriously why did I think this was a good idea I wonder" He chuckled, frezzing so hard that he couldnt feel his toes or fingers.

Julius was crawled into a small ball, with his face hidden in yukie's soft fur. Though he wasn't doing anything aside from holding he was exhausted. He barely felt the breeze changing once yukie stopped again.

Julius looked up. His nose and cheeks were red from the cold wind and his teeths was clapping.

"Is this the place?" Julius asked unsure, not moving to get off.

"Yeah we are here" Yukie whispered walking into the cave following a deep twisting path that only he seemed to know. After about ten minutes of walking Yukie stopped and laid down so Julius could get off. Looking around Yukie sighed as he basked in the warm air the hotspring bubbling slightly as the crystals around them seemed to glow from the small opening that the moon could barely shine through.

Julius slid off yukie's back carfully. His feets pricked like they had been asleep for hours.

His hand were just the same, red and aching but this was a more plesant ach that compared to the cold.

"I take it you been to this place quite a lot to have found this plase?" Julius said as he stated pulling off his wet clothes and layed them out on warm rocks to dry. He was still shivering as he did so.

Taking a look back at the steam raising from the spring. But aske "Would you mind it if I got in?"

"Something like that" Yukie replied having changed back to normal the male hiding under the wolf fur his body just as before. Looking away Yukie let his mate strip in peace trying to not stare. "I brought you here so you could get in and keep warm. Though keep in mind if you choose to I wont stop myself anymore from staring unless you request privacy" Yukie explained gently before sitting down on the warm rocks almost as if he was waiting for something.

Julius looked down of himself. He was very aware of his nakedness, but..

"I don't mind you looking" Julius said, bitting his lip with a small blush as he turned went to yukie.

His eyes flicked between the ground to yukie's face as he stood just infront of him. The witch licked his dry shivering lip before reaching out for yukie's hand. He smiled shyly back at him, just a simple touch to the demon's warm skin already seemed to warm him more so that the warm air.

"Come join me"

Yukie was a little surprised by Julius's words. Blushing a little as the male approached him Yukie looked into his mates eyes as his hand was gently taken. "...your maddening" Yukie whispered with a grin leading the way to the pool before breaking Julius's hand holding to cannon ball into the warm water disappearing under for a moment. Popping just the top of his head up Yukie watched Julius his eyes much like a crocodiles as he floated effortlessly.

The splash of water that hit him made Julius laugh in suprise. He wondered just how deep the pool were as he more carfully stepped in, trying not to slip on the smooth warm rocks. When yukie's head popped back up Julius eyes looked his way for a second as he was just knees in.

A shiver ran through him as on cue, as he meet yukie's stare. Julius cheeks turned pink but smiled either way as he slowly sat down in the water with his back against a rock. The witch relaxed and released a longe breath. "This felts nice" Julius groaned as he watched the other floating not far away.

"Its the best place to stay while we wait for the others to quit. Honestly they should learn more about their own backyard...they would have found the shrine by the cave opening and known it was a safe spot" Yukie admitted just floating on his back enjoying the warmth. "If they would have listened to me they would have also known to follow the shrine lanterns to the shrine" Yukie grumbled clearly annoyed the two groups where so self absorbed they couldn't see other things around them. Suddenly the silence was interrupted by a sharp ringtone making Yukie easily swim over and pull out a smartphone from his mates bag. Answering the call Yukie listened patiently before hanging up. "Seems four are already out and I'm needing to go fetch three others who are in danger. Stay in the cave and I'll be back!" Yukie added still dripping wet as he went back out and into the icy cold.

"Hold up!" Julius stood and called after yukie as he ran. But then nothing.. just him.

Suddenly the cave seemed a whole more quiet. Julius wanted to go after yukie but even if he used a spell to dry his clothes, he wasn't really gonna be able to help yukie out in any way. The spells he knew couldn't keep him warm enough and he couldnt grow fur like Yukie could... wait a minute.

Julius hurried out of the water, and dried with the help of an spell on his way towards his bag. Yes, the book he had stolen no borrowed from back home was still there.

Julius throw the book open and beamed through the pages till he found a spell he had noticed way back. It was tricky by worth trying he thought and lay the book back in the bag.

Still naked he got down on his knees as he bit his thumb hard enough to draw blood and drew an half cirkle infront of him. Julius then smacked his hands in the dirt and set the spell in motion.

Julius's body shifted and grew smaller. His red hair spread out over his entire body, leaving just the tip of his tail and his belly white. Julius stood now as an cute little red fox. He jumped in celebration as he ran out of the cave, following yukie's scent to find jis way out. But once he reached the outside it was an whole new level and the loss snow and strong wind carried the faint scent everywhere.

The smaller animal wanted to forget it all and just go play in the snow, but Julius had enough will power to tell it no.

He managed to follow some tracks and a bit of scent but soon there was nothing. He couldn't find yukie and the wind and snow was making it impossible to see much ahead. He was just about to head back as he hear a small whine and tried sniffing out it someone else would be out there. And there was a bit futher out he noticed something black rolled up in the snow.

It was a young male, not around his age or so from the lookes of it. The fix sniffed and pokked to the guy but all he did was either waving or strick out for him, but at no point did the guy get up. All he did was crying.

Julius barked annoyed at him before he bit into the guy's hoodi and started pulling him. The guy wasn't very help full at all and all the energy he had wa used on beating the fox's nose bloody with his fists. Julius's small body was beyond exhausted as the guy passed out. He wanted to just go and let the guy be, it would have been so easy. But he also couldnt and was stuck dragging the heavy weight back to tje cave because he didn't know what else to do.

(He could have broken the bracelet but.. yeah)

Once in side Julius collapsed on the floor beside the guy, still in his fox form. He was just happy to hear the male's heart still beating as his world zoomed out.

Yukie arriving back huffed as he stood naked at the entrance looking down at the strange male and what smelled like his mate passed out. "Told you to stay inside...what do you do you go outside and try to die via the elements" Yukie mumbled as he drug the males inside the cave tossing the younger into a circle cage to keep him from running off.

When Julius woke he was warm but confused for a moment. The fox looked around curious but then sneezed as he got dirt up his nose. He got up and shook his coat clean then sneezed twice more. There were a plesant smell near by. It smelt like summer, home and love to the fox but for Julius it was yukie's scent. 'Had he returned?' The enchanted fox wondered.