♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Julius kindly refused the offered beer by holding his hand out like stop and shook his head. Though he was 18 now and could drink, he was gonna save his first drink for another time.

Julius's fingers played with the bracelet around his wrist.

"Because he sees his old lover's soul in me, right" Julius was scared to ask the next one. 'Is that why he brought me here too to see if I'm him?' He didnt share that with Raven. That was maybe best to just ask yukie himself about some time before Julius fell in took deep. He already admittet to be i love eith the demon. But maybe it was just a fling.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"He couldnt see it at first it took him awhile...but he was still smitten with you on sight" Raven added as the vehicle stoped at a beautiful house close to the city. "Seems he has arranged a house stay negotiations must have gone bad" Raven added looking out the window to see the small silver star touching down again in the garden Yukie brushing off the millions of scales surrounding him.

Julius followed ravens eyes out of the window as the car had stopped and gasped. A dragon or more like Yukie with a longe silver tail.

Julius didnt think before he jumped out of the car and walked towards the garden. "So I guess you where my shooting stare from before" Julius smiled as he watch the silver scales reflect the light in the soft morning sun.

"... need any help?" He oftered to brush those scaleds the other couldn't reach.

"Didnt know I shined so well that early in the morning" Yukie admitted with a blush being just a touch shy. "I would appreciate the help...they tend to get quite stuck in my hair" Yukie admitted his hair tangled in hundreds of beautiful scales that hung like jewlery.

Julius nodded and took a seat and made yukie sit with his back turned to him. Then he took the brush and gently began untangling the loss scales one by one. Wha he hadnt expected were for the scales to feel warm.

"It is almost a shame pulling them out" Julius broke the silence that had fallen up on them. "With your beautiful long white hair you look like a fairy from out of a fairytale"

"I can always make more" Yukie replied with a smile. "I usually make jewlery out of them and most of the thread that is the shining silver is created with these scales" Yukie added pointing to his mates wrist showing him the small bands of silver. "I'm sorry for making you upset...I'm rusty at relationships" Yukie admitted keeping still as his hair was untangled.

"Really that kinda cool" Julius said as his hands continued working.

"Why are you sorry? That should be my line.. " Julius started but the moment the word 'relationships' passed yukies lips. The world seemed to stop around Julius and his hands stilled. His heart was beating in his throay as he spoke next. "Umm yeah.. uh, I need to speak with you about something first." Julius swallowed the bit of spit he had in his mouth but it still felt dry.

"Um I am not anybody other than me.. I am not him(Ren) though I like you very much I cant be a replacement either. J-just wsnted to tell you this"

"I never expected you to be a replacement for Ren. But Ive realized I might have made you feel like you where him when your not" Yukie admitted with a small sigh looking out at the garden towards his many flowers. "And for that I apologize....I'm learning how to be better how to understand how it feels being alone with my father made me realize I'm seeing you as what I wanted and longed for...not for what and who you are. I want to try again. Try and let myself see you for who you are and get to know the person my heart has started desiring. Im scared because I havent felt like this since my first mate."

"Despite having admirers I was only with one person. This is terrifying to me and I want to get it right. I can't help but see him once in awhile in you because my heart longs to love and be loved again I've only known this with Ren...but if its okay I want to have this love with you" Yukie admitted his eyes confused and scared his own feelings twisted and jumbled inside of him. "I don't want to be alone again...and Raven...he cant live forever hes already pushing borrowed time...I want to date and find love" Yukie whispered unsure of how his mate would react.

Julius's hands stopped and a look of suprice filt his face. He was kind of glad Yukie wasnt facing him as he admitted all of that. Julius felt as if he was suddenly hit with fever. His fingers were tingling and he was starting to sweat doing to the strong heat. His head was spinning with all kinds of thoughts, but still a creepy smile played on his lips as he looked down at yukies hair in his hands.

Oh god! Julius felt so happy that it was creepy. "Oh god!" Julius groaned as he pressed his forhead against yukies back to hid his face away.

"I dont know what I'm doing either.. This is all new to me. I always just thought I wanted to be left alone, but then I realised that I'm lonly too... I'm just afraid I'll end up like my parents did." Julius's voice was very small but loud enought for the demon's ears to catch it.

"I didnt plan to actually fall for anyone, but when I'm with you, it is like my world is slowly getting bigger.. I want to be with you. But like I said, I've never done any of these thing before so I might turn out to suck at it.. are you still okay with that?" Hot tears dripped down Julius's chin and his fingers was trambling as they held on to yukie's clothes.

Yukie smirking as Julius laid agaisnt his back listened patiently to his mate. "We can go slow and learn together... I'll make sure to remember to be more human" Yukie joked ever so softly before standing up and turning the male holding julius suddenly in his arms. "Dont be afraid of a future with me anymore" Yukie whispered kissing away Julius's tears.

Julius gasped surprised when Yukie suddenly embraced him. He couldnt look away from the other's deep and mesmerising eyes, as he told him not to be afraid.

His cheeks tickled from yukie's soft kisses. Julius felt shy but bolt at the same time. Julius held on to the demon and turned his head just a tiny bit so their lips touched. Julius who had never kissed anyone before flavoured the moment om yukie's warm lips on his, a bit salty wet from Julius's tears but pleasan.

Yukie was rather surprised by the sudden kiss only breaking it to look away Raven waiting at the garden entrance. "Sorry to interrupt but the bath is ready and lunch is going to be ready in fifteen minutes. Its best you both clean yourselves up before the elders arrive" Raven added already dressed and showered.

Oh oh oh.. shit! Julius regretted his action the second yukie looked away.

His face was red with embarrassment as he noticed Raven. The witch took a step way. Julius looked a Raven but his eyes kept darting over to yukie. But avoided looking him in the eyes.

Somehow this felt uncomfortable for not to say awkward. Julius was quick to react to what Raven had told then and nodded as he hurried inside. Eyes on the ground as his tried to calm his wild beating heart.

Once inside he found the bath but stopped before he could even start to take his clotches off. They got to be kidding right.. the entire room was at the size of a bathhouse and the clear water pool was huge.

"Just hiw the hell did that get in here" he wonderen, speaking with himself.

"I prefer a bathhouse style bath" Yukie admitted wearing just a towel as he came out of a smaller area blocked off by a screen. "If you wish I can help you clean up or go find a normal bath" Yukie added with a small smile not as embarassed anymore. "Some of my larger forms like a deep soak." Yukie added easily tying his hair up in a messy bun.

"Is not that, just.. it's SO big! And I never seen an actual bathhouse up til now." Julius admitted only just turning after he had said that but then turned his eyes away again.

"Oh mnh eh... and you are naked" the witch blush as he tried to look anywhere else than on yukie.

When yukie offered to help him wash. Julius almost turned pale. "N~no.. you dont have to. Ehm.. I am gonna go change" the young male jumped for the changing area, grabbing a towel on his way.

When Julius stepped out again with nothing but a towel aroud himself, just like he had seen on yukie. His cobber hair wasnt long enought to put up but instead just hung loss, framing his face between soft curles.

"Umm, how does this work now?"

Realxing in the water Yukie looked over at Julius trying to not smile at how cute he looked standing by the changing room all confused. "So over by the stool you wash your body with soap and water making sure to get very clean and then you come join me to soak in the water." Yukie explained his eyes closed as he sank deeper into thw steaming water enjoying the heat on his tierd muscles.

"Got it" Julius nodded and did just as instructed, tok a seat and washed his body thoroughly. By the time he was done, he was more relaxed.

The steam also helped, he noticed as he stepped into the pool. He sat down a bit away from yukie but still close enough to reach out to the other if he wanted to.

"It is nice" Julius admitted as he got himself comfortable and stretched his legs, sinking in the warm water til it past his shoulders.

He closed his eyes and relaxed as the heat warmed his body up.

The steam curled around like a light mist starting forming weird shaped that didnt make any sense. Julius thoughts as he let his body relax was showing in formes. It was his magic leaking out and crontroling the weaker element.

"So. Why are you going to collage?" Yukie asked curiously finally breaking the silence. Looking over at Julius Yukie smiled wanting to get to know his mate.

"Oh" Julius blinked at the sudden change of topic. "Well.. I'm there because I like to learn and hopefully som day becoming a teacher." The young man admitted a bit shyly. He wasnt use to talk this much about him self. But to be honest yukie was the first person to ever ask the reason why he was still trying to learn more.

"My father would call me a fool for saying that. He expectes me to one day take over for him in the klan, but that isnt really my thing. I suck at leading and crontroling people. I would rather educate them.."

"Keep learning and become a teacher. Honestly being a leader sucks and is boring as hell." yukie admitted with a dry laugh his eyes glancing to the sides as he looked at Julius from the corners of his eyes. "...If you still decide to keep with that dream I can help you find a nice position wherever you want. Perks of my job is I'm highly influential" Yukie teased as he stretched slightly. "...what else do you enjoy about school? Or would you rather discuss hobbies or interests?" Yukie asked curiously not wanting to be to nosy but still he wanted to know more about his mate.

"Even though that offer might be tempting some day, I dont plan on starting teaching right out of school. And yeah having to tell people what to do and make big decisions aren't what I would call fun. But hey, you seem to have gotten the hang of the the whole leading thing" The witch smiled as he pulled his knees up and wrapped his arms around them so his head could rest on top.

Julius thought for a second before answering Yukie's question. "It is not like I love going to school, but most times is like a nice break from my family. It can be suffocating and really quiet. Like back in the blackness from before. It's nice having people around at school, even if I dont speak to many, It is never completely quiet" Julius looked over at yukie with a neutral expression on his face. He didnt know why then conversation had turned so dark, honestly it was almost embarrassing but inside he kind of felt sure yukie would understand him.

"I you had asked me these questions a few days ago, I most likely would have told you anything... but now I dont mind. You can ask me pretty much anything and I wouldnt mind it, really." His cheeks blushed a small pink as he admitted all of this to the other.

"My hobbies, mnh.. magic I guess. Which would also explain why I still got that old spell book packed along in my bag. What about you? Any hobbies aside from leading spirits and demons??" Julius asked with a grin.

"Ha. I've caused so many fights today with so many different people over such stupid issues I'm surprised I haven't caused any riots" Yukie teased with a small chuckle enjoying his mates look at the world. Hearing about Julius's home life surprised Yukie. He had never thought Julius might hate the cold silence that Yukie often sought out when he was dealing with to much. "....I find comfort being alone sometimes often I don't receive any peace or quiet when it comes to work. While I enjoy my solitude some days....It is nice to have the soft sound of nature around me to make me feel less alone."

Yukie was trying to show he understood despite never having been to a school or having dealt with the silence from a family since his own became noisy once he had fallen in love with Ren. "...My home was very quiet before my first mate. Afterwards the quiet was unnerving when he passed. Drove me insane to be honest...I ended up seeking out comfort in the shrines and villages so I didn't end up in that lonely silence." Yukie added with a sigh noticing their conversation was quite dark also.

Smiling at Julius's light pink blush Yukie couldn't help but become all the more relaxed around him. "Magic sounds like a good hobby, it must keep you busy and interested." Yukie admitted with a light laugh having never expected such a simple awnser from Julius. "Hmmmmm. Well to be honest I'm quite fond of my koi fish and my garden. But I think I really enjoy drawing and handicrafts." Yukie admitted before sinking into the water a touch more with a sigh. " I do embroidery sometimes when I'm overly bored. I'm working on Ravens departure Kimono its quite magnificent and my favorite work of art so far. Though if he knew he would put up a fuss about being sent off in such a silly thing." Yukie added with a happy grin clearly involved in some silly mischief.

"Somehow I imagined you doing something with your hands as well.. but embroidery " Julius smiled at the thought. "Wasnt what i would have pictured but is nice, bet you have a stady hand" he winked teasingly, before slowely getting up.

"I thing this will be enough soaking for me" he admitted kinda sad because it was actuall really nice. But the damp was making him just a bit dizzy. "I'll just looke like a rasin" he chuckled lightly embarrassed as he was out of the water, but was quick to pick out a big fluffy towel to dry himself with.

"Im good at using my hands in other ways~" Yukie teased Julius a devious smile on his face. "Might have to show you sometime" Yukie added flirting a little with Julius before getting out of the water and headed off through the changing area to dry off and dress in some shorts. A few seconds later he reappeared before chuckling. "Clothes are on the stool. Enjoy~" Yukie teased having left Julius a pair of shorts close to his size for him to wear.

If Julius's face had been pink before it was beetle red now as his mouth dropped open. "Eh..mnh~" it was so obvious the demon was teasing, he realized it quickly and replied.

"We'll just have to see wouldnt we" Julius's chuckle sounded teasing just as Yukie's. But Julius still had to lover his eyes.

"Thanks" Julius yelled back just as he hear the other leave.

He got dry and dressed quickly. The shorts was a tiny bit big but it wasnt nothing a little magic trick couldnt fix. with a snap with his fingers, his backbag arrived in thin air and he pulled out a new clean shirt tio put on. He guessed that when yukie left him shorts he didnt need to put all that clothes back on again, and he wouldnt want to walk around half naked either.