♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"....Raven warned me we would have a guest...didn't think he would be creepy enough to stalk my master and show up late at night" a younger male responded opening the door as he glared at Julius. "Quite scandalous wonder how the papers would see such a thing...might shame Yukie into never leaving the house" the lad added only to quickly get smacked upside the head by Yukie.

"Such a mouth you have...haven't you already learned to behave better honestly scrubbing the floors wasn't a tough enough punishment." Yukie added before noticing Julius his face lighting up. "Well this is a surprise...hopefully this one didn't scare you?" Yukie asked Julius ready to let him in.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Julius jumped startled and almost dropping his phone.

Okay... he hadn't expected that.. Julius thought and felt kind of embarresed to have come. "Uh, I... what?" Julius did understand anything that came out of the boy's mouth.

He let out the breath he had been holding as he saw Yukie show up in the door, and a small smile found it's way back onto his lips as the demon's eyes landed on him.

Julius smile got even wider as yukie let him in. "No.. I were just suprised he had got here so soon" Julius said as je stepped in.

"Haruhi came by and gave me a few things and told me Raven had moved out. And uhm.. I thought to give you something too."

"Mmh yeah they send the mouthiest ones to me the second they can" Yukie added playfully pulling the demons long fur covered ears that matched his red hair. "This one is on the demon elders last nerve so he gets to clean my house and be my servent until he shapes up" Yukie finished getting a glare from the male who wiggled out of his arms and out of sight to finish scrubbing floors not wanting to be doted on by Yukie. "He's a good kid just troubled and looking for attention" Yukie replied with a sigh before turning to Julius. "Im glad you got the box full of stuff though not sure what raven sent over" Yukie admitted with a nervous blush forgetting his mates shirt was on the couch clearly having been recently snuggled. "Raven went back home ive kept him away for almost thirty years it was time for him to go home and settle down" Yukie added a little lonely but clearly on his toes due to the hellion running amuck. "I am curious at what was so special you came here so late" Yukie added heading to the kitchen mentioning for the redhead to make them tea.

"Oh there were lots of things." Julius said as he followed yukie to the kitchen. He did notice a familiar shirt laying on the couch as they passed by the open room. It looked winkled and the way it was, Julius could guess what it had been used for. He blushed because that was just what he was planing to do with yukie's fur. Now Julius were just happy he wasn't the only one being creepy.

The more yukie talked about Raven the more Julius felt a sad cloud hang around the other's shoulders.

Julius reached out and gently caught the demon's hand. The second he did he had to bite his lips to keep a plesant gasp in. The feeling of Yukie's skin sendt familiar heat rush up his arms, and his senses all zoomed in on the guy. He felt like it was the most natural thing to try and comfort yukie. Because he didn't like seeing the other sad or put down in any way.

Julius send the other a grin as he remembered the amber neckless. "Just a second" he said as he reached into his pocket for the thing. "I kinda thought I could give you a little thing back, and I got you this." Julius said as he held the smooth golden drop of amber out to yukie. "The core is pure and has the effect to draw in harmful energy and dispose of it. You told me about your energy problem before, well this might not take care of all of it, I hope it may ease a little.. umh and Raven gets a maching bracelet, because I thougt I should give something to him as well." Julius said, looking rather shy.

"Do you like it?" He asked as he tried to figur out yukie's reaction.

"My its beautiful and quite perfect!" Yukie exclaimed happily as he put the beautiful necklace on. "Have to say you keep finding ways to surprise me" Yukie admitted with a smirk before scooping up the male in his arms easily carrying him off towards his room. "Brat if you can hear me I suggest you go clean the shrine up by the mountians for the next hour." Yukie yelled hearing a door slam as the younger demon happily left excited to be let out of the house. Tossing Julius on the giant sized bed Yukie smirked all the more. "Such a naughty mate calling at such an hour after leaving me alone all day~" Yukie teased.

Julius just about got to lower his guards as he saw the amber around Yukie's neck. He wasn't at all prepared for how quick the othet could sweep him off his feets, and carry him bridestyle.

"Yukie! What are you?"Julius gasped suprised but didn't get to finish before the other called out to the boy.

"Oh" Julius face grew hot and his heartbeat quickened as they entered the bedroom.

Julius's butt bounced on the mattress, as yukie threw him on the bed.

The young witch stared back at the demon and blushed at the other's words.

"Uh, I just missed you.. is that bad?" He asked lighter embaressed to admite it, but he had kind of hoped to end up like this.

He smiled as he remembered his shirt laying on the couch. "Or would you rather have I left?" Julius suddenly grew cocky as he sat up sending Yukie a known smirk.

"If I wasn't afraid of pushing you away or scaring you to much I wouldn't have let you leave" Yukie explained with a playful growl the male climbing on the bed and snuggling into Julius play biting at his ear and neck. "Your shirt isn't as good as you, your much warmer and smell better" Yukie admitted settling down beside Julius refusing to now let him leave.

Julius welcomed yukie into his embrace and chuckled when the male started tickling him with nips and kisses. He sturred as he laughed and got a hold of yukie's head, one hand on each cheek as he pulled the demon back.

"So what? I am your bodypillow now" Julius giggled as he pulled yukie in for a kiss. First it was just a little peek on the lips but then it turned deeper and evolved with tounge.

As he drew back for air Julius smiled back at his lover.

"I missed you too" he kissed yukie's cheek as they cuddle up closer. "You don't need to be so afraid of scaring me off, I'd say at this point to would be impossible, cause I'm just as bad as you."Julius blushed as he continued. "I slept cuddled up in your fur last night. It was the only way I could get any sleep."

"Mmmh wondered where that went" Yukie admitted with a smirk as he held his mate all the closer. "I dont think I can survive living alone without you. Guess you'll have to move in or I'll have to move in with you." Yukie admitted deep thinking before sighing. "Or I could make a permanent portal to your place if you don't mind a small shrine in your dorm room" Yukie muttered already starting to drift in and out of sleep.

"Or I can just shimmer here like I did tonight. I think it would be weird and hard to explain if anyone saw I had a portal in my room.." Julius said quietly a he stroke yukies's cheek with his thumb. "But I don't dislike your idea." Julius said as he ran a finger along the demon's tried eyes.

"Sleep now my love. We can talk another time." He smiled as he watch him fight to stay awake.

In all Julius was over the moon that Yukie wanted him to live here. But he couldn't just leave the dorms, leaving there would soon get his father's attention and he really didn't want it. But then again He would still have to tell him that he loved another and wanted to live with that person. His father wouldn't like it, he would definitely kick him out. Through he didn't feel like he had any connection to that man. He still feared the rejection.

"Mmh can't sleep...planned on fucking you since your here"Yukie mumbled with another yawn clearly unable to even stay awake. "If I don't take this time with you...We might not get to this week. I've got traveling and work to keep up with." Yukie whimpered nuzzling into his mate more trying so desperately to stay awake.

"No, you are gonna sleep. I bet you didn't even sleep much last night" Julius said like it wasn't up for discussion, and it really wasn't. He just wanted the other with him so ro him just sleeping next to each other was enough.

"Besides I don't think my body could handle it two nights in a row" The young male whispered softly against Yukie as he reach down for a blanket to pull over them.

Julius honestly didn't like Yukie would be away and wanted to just go with him. But with only a few weeks left of school he couldn't this close to the finish linje.

"If you want you can always drop in if you want. With that portal it of your's it shouldn't bee that hard, right?"

"Mmmmmmh careful or you'll be sharing your bed every night" Yukie mumbled with another tiered yawn. Already out as he snuggled down instantly asleep.

Julius caressed yukie's sleeping face for a bit. "I properly wouldn't mind it" he whispered as he listened to the other's soft breathing. Then Julius closed his eyes and slowely fell asleep aswell.

The next morning Julius's alarm on his phone woke him quiet unpleasantly. He had fallen asleep in his clothes with his phone still in his pucked. Now Julius was still a fresh young man and when you combined that with the scent of the person he liked, a morning woodi could accure. And it had, pressing up against the pucked where his phon were. As it vibrated, Julius's eyes flew up and he let out a suprised naughty moan.

Yukie looked at Julius confused and surprised before flopping back down onto his pillow. Reaching into his lovers pants pocket Yukie removed the phone his hand grazing the throbbing member. "You seem rather excited this morning. Honestly If you wanted some kinky toys all you had to do was check my closet" Yukie teased his hand slipping down his mates pants again to stroke his lovers erection.

"Waite what? No that was not.. Hey!" Julius grabbed yukie's wrist, as it went down his pants. He shivered as the demon touched his morning hardon. His face was neon red from embarrassment.

"Umh ah st~op.." Julius kicked with his leg and tried to move away to get the demon to stop touching him. Aside from being hard he had another he urge that couldn't be ignort. "Yukie seriously, I need to go" he groan almost painfully as he jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom.

After doing his buisness, Julius were still painfully hard. And the run to the bathroom hadn't made it any easier. Julius turned on the shower and threw he's clothes off before stepping inside the seethrough glass boks.

He had hoped to simply cool down but even the drops of water seemed to tease him this morning. Julius groan annoyed and totaly embarrassed with himself as he took his member in one hand and started rubbing it. His other hand was bracing him against the wall.

Yukie sat on the bed dazed by the rejection as he sighed and got up leaving Julius alone. Going into the guest room Yukie cleaned himself up quickly and got dressed for the day his new demon boy helping him put on the very enchanting kimono and hair pins. "Did you figure out how to make lunch?" Yukie asked Haru the male nodding already having the bentos packed and ready to head out.

"Did you two fight?" Haru asked looking at Yukie as he sat and applied the males makeup.

"Its rude to pry in others affair. But, I wouldn't even know if we did" Yukie added still hurt from the sudden rejection as his makeup was finished and he sat for breakfast.

"Want me to load the car or are we moving through portals?" Haru asked not liking seeing his master so annoyed and angry.

"Mmh we will be traveling by train its a two week trip. I'd rather not drive for three days straight or use a portal and waste energy" Yukie mumbled with a frown looking over the newspapers.

When Julius got back out he got a bad feeling that he might have done something wrong. Yukie weren't there, that one thing was for sure. Would he just leave with out saying goodby? Julius looked back at his phone for the time as he walked out the room. As he got near the kitchen he smiled as he heard yukie's voice. He just got to hear the last bit about how long they'd be gone.

"Two weeks huh, that long.." the witch sighed as he rounded the corner.

The tension in the air was heavy and that feeling about something came up again. But he just didn't get why.

"Uh.. is something wrong?" Julius asked with a confused frown.

"Work has become rather...urgent. Some issues have come up where its best I leave for awhile until its fixed. I've notified the twins to keep an eye on you since your under the publics eyes now" Yukie explained as he bit into his toast clearly in quite the foul mood. Having been rejected by his mate and now having to travel for work and deal with the government breathing down his neck. Well, it was causing the male to become rather annoyed and snappish. Haru awkwardly started setting a plate of food for Julius the demon not sure what to do.

"I'm sure no one will care that there's a few pictures of you two together. It's not like its a huge scandal...you've been seen with Raven in much worse situations." Haru added trying to calm Yukie as he finished setting up Julius's plate.

"That may be true but keep in mind Raven is demon by birth...they would accept me and a half breed of my own kind more then they ever would a human. Not that there's anything wrong with humans and demons dating hell...I encourage it." Yukie mumbled setting the newspaper down next to seven others plastered with the picture of Julius visiting late at night and going inside of the house. "I wasn't ready for any backlash especially with the current problems" Yukie added with a sigh resting his head on the table.

"...want me to ask Haruhi or Yumro to come?" Haru asked softly not sure if he wanted to deal with Yukie alone for two weeks.

Yukie almost didn't even look at him as he spoke. Julius bite the inside of his chin as he walked over. But instead of sitting down in the seat next to yukie. Julius went up to jim and pulled yukie's head up with a gentle hand under the demon's chin. There je kissed yukie so he could be sure the demon's attension was on him and not on the stupid paper.

"Yukie work isn't the only thing bothering you. Was it because I pushed you away? It wasn't anything like that I couldn't have liked it." The witch blushed as his voice turned to a whisper. "I needed to go relive myself, else I you have stayed. But then I got too embarressed to go back."

Julius gave his lover another soft kiss. "I'm sorry I didn't explaine properly as it happened."

"We are mates. You shouldn't feel ashamed or embarrassed around me" Yukie replied breaking away from his mates hand as he stood up and took his plate to the kitchen. "Eat breakfast so we can leave I have a train to catch." Yukie added heading out to the car as Haru watched.

"God they way he acts its like he hates everyone this morning. Hell he scolded me for twenty minutes for burning toast" Haru mumbled setting out juice as he sat down and poked at his food.

Yukie might just as well having spit him right in the face as he pushed him away. Careful, don't do anything stupid. Julius told himself as magic crawled along his fingers. He let it go as haru sat down and took a seat as well, thought he didn't feel very hungry at that moment.

"I guess that would be my foult for just being a human isn't it" Julius all but growlen as he picked up tje lightly burned toast and stuffed it in his mouth. He wanted to leave but also didn't. He hated how yukie couldn't see that this was all new to him. He could bee a perfect as Ren, Raven or who ever the guy slept with. Julius might have magic and a powerful family name. But he was still simply human.

"It be good if he could get his head out of his ass and see he isn't as perfect as he might think." Julius said angry as he sniffed to keep his tears back.

When he could even keep the waterwork back he covered his face in his hand. "Sorry but I need to go back now." Julius said just before he shimmered out of the house.

"I don't think he thinks he's perfect...but the world hes forced to care for that he didn't want to create thinks he is my parents pushed me to serve and study under him. Hell the way they talk Yukie could murder a whole city and they would find it justified." Haru admitted finishing his food and drink. "Honestly if it wasn't for Yoh Yukie would have lived as the only demon. He would have just lived a life like anyone else away from the publics ever watching eyes" Haru finished before cleaning up the breakfast table and heading off to finish loading the car leaving Julius alone.

In a matter of a second Julius transported back to his own room at the dorms. He felt a mix of anger and sadness as he got change for school. Just before heading out he glanced over at his phone sitting on the nightstand, he chose to let it be. Yukie would be calling him and Julius didn't want to feel disappointed every time he would check it.

Julius slamed the door shut behind him, harder than needed as he went to school.

In class Rose had tried picking conversations up with him, but Julius completely ignored her and hunter. Eventhough they were on either side of him he could still pretend they were just air. All up until Rose tried to push him by asking. "Has your mood got anything to do with Yukie being away?"

Julius slamed his book shut with a loud bang, loud enougj to make Rose jump in her seat.

"Ah, I hit the mark didn't I. Relaxe you can just go to him whenever you want, can't you? Eith that weird magic you have." she said not really sure how Julius's thing worked.

Julius said nothing, he just packed his books in the middle of an class, and got out. Rose looked stunned at her brother and just as back at her. Something big had to have gone down between yukie and Julius, if just meantioning yukie's name could make the nerd leave in the middle of an class.

"Should you or I call and ask what is going on?" No don't answer that, I will" Rose said as he and Hunter left the class soon after Julius. The twins looked around but there were no sign of the witch as Rose took her phone out and hit Yukie's number.

Yes hello daddy, now might not be a good time but can you talk? For a few seconds" Rose asked as the phone was picked up.

"Now is a horrible time. We are all currently at a standstill and have started already yelling at each other. That being said you don't normally call so go ahead" Yukie mentioned standing outside of the building as he smoked the male wearing a suit that made him look almost to godly. Smoking another cigarette Yukie just watched the busy city life wishing he didn't have to deal with everything.