♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"Ive stopped the man from choaking and trying to murder Yukie more then once...why he keeps caring for him I have no idea" Raven added his eyes narrowing as he snapped his fingers and glared at what one would assume was Yu. "Its to bad I'm agaisnt putting him back into Yukie would solve alot of problems but if any sould stays inside of him he gets all weird and acts like the person inside of him" Raven explained not wanting another Ayme incident. "Hurry up...the longer you stay in there the more likely youll snap mentally!" Raven snapped clearly antsy with Yukie being in such a deeply toxic room.

"I have some restraint..." Yukie mumbled looking quite demonic and scary as hos body shifted from a darker more terrifying look to his normal kinder body. " I think looking at the lotuss would be a nice change of pace" Yukie added letting raven inspect and look him over before starting a deep purifying sage burn filling the house with sage that instantly lightened and made the house feel much more homey. Breathing softly Yukie looked at Raven..."satisfied that im not contaminated and fine?" Yukie asked watching raven repack his bag.

"Dont ridicule me last time we didnt do it you went on a destructive rampage due to that bastards room...to much of that shit turns you mad" Raven added looking at Julius. "Eventually I'll teach you how to knock him down afew pegs while hes behaving infront of you he might change the more comfortable he gets with you once he lets his guard down you'll see more of his creepy side".

"Raven...hush." Yukie replied his glare cold as he sighed and closed up the house stepping outside to wait for raven and julius to follow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"You sure you are okay?.." Julius asked as he came out after yukie. "That was a lot of heavy energy." His hand gently touched yukies shoulder, unconsciously checking the demons energy now compared to before. Julius had never felt something so dark before. To be honest it had scared him a little and made his stomach tightening as goosebumps had crawled down his spin.

As he touch yukies shoulder, a gently tiny wave of pure, warm nature energy floated into him from Julius hand. Julius himself wasnt aware but he felt better too a he was touching yukie.

"Remind me to never drag you off to my room without having it cleaned of my energy" Yukie replied with a dry chuckle suprised by the fact Julius could pick up energy. "Didnt know you could sense this stuff. If your going to be sick let us know...sometimes you can have a bad reaction to my energy to where you panic" Yukie admitted blushing at the soft touch to his shoulder. "But. Not to worry...we can go now and enjoy ourselves and I can show you that my job isnt all bad" Yukie added with a smile gently taking Julius's hand.

Julius shrugged. "I feel lots of things around me, but that was a first." He said, but then he got suspicious. Why would yukies room be contaminated with that dark energy? Something was being left out of the context here. For now he would just pretent not to notice since that seemed to be yukies plan.

Julius was starting to get use to feel the man's hand in his. Although new it was also romantic and nice.

He still felt his hands getting a tiny bit sweaty and his heart would beat twice as fast, but it was worth it.

Julius smirked as the other started talking about how his work wasnt all that bad. "Oh so you actually get to enjoy yourself as well" Julius drew in a dramatic gasp. "I am shocked" he finished with a chuckle as let the demon lead the way.

"Oh there are many perks to it" Yukie added leading Julius down the street and towards the beautiful building surrounded by lotus flowers. The water was almost magical as it shown against the lanterns that hung arounf the almost palace like structure. "The lotus's are always in bloom here. And every summer you can see the fireflies float around them" Yukie explained with a small smile before picking one and offering it to Julius. "And in the winter they are frosted over and glow in their own beauty" Yukie added softly watching as the sun finished setting and the fireflies awoke.

Julius who had never seen anything like the lotus city, watched at every little thing with wide big eyes to take.it.all in. "I lookes just like out of an fairytail" the witch said in a aah.

He smiled sweetly as yukie offered him the flower and took in with gently hands. He pulled in the lotus scent and exhaled with a long pleasant sigh. Then he looked from the flower to yukie. Julius held the flower up and set it in yukies hair. Fireflies came up to them and started glowing around lotus on yukies head. "Very beautiful" Julius agreed with a happy nod.

"Compare to before the air is also so fresh here and almost sweet cause of the scent from the lotus, its nice"

"This is where I send the souls I gather off to find new bodies." Yukie whispered watching the flowers glow and sway in the soft breeze. "Atleast thats what I assume happens. I dont really belive in religion...all I know is they trust me and I take them where they can be safe and not become monsters like father is in his den." Yukie added gently touching the flower in his hair. "If found that the longer they stay in my world the more tortured they become...in the end you cant recognize them and they must be locked up." Yukie added his eyes sad at his own words. "If it wasnt for your bracelet you would be ripped to shreds coming here your only protected in my minds inner worlds because you have a piece of me attatched to you" Yukie added poking at a flower watching it shrivel and die at his touch.

"....If I'm right...we are somewhere in a shrine where Yukie has built to hide away from the world. He often built many places like this growing up. Once one enters its hard to separate what is real and what isnt....This one...is where he makes peace with death replicating those who have met their fates in a horrid way." Raven explained softly watching Yukie mess with the flowers almost ignoring the two behind him. "....he never got to show Ren this place...he hasnt came back here in a long time...after accepting Ren wasnt here he locked this place away he must really like you to show you more to what he can do with his ablities" Raven admitted looking around at many familair faces and faint memories of those who had passed on when Yukie outlived them.

"...When I was young...some things happened and I got hurt...my mind wasnt the same when I woke up...suddenly this place existed and father stayed here with me for a very long time. When I awoke we where back in a nice home. Father left but came back with Ren....Father seemed to only appear when I let my mind slip and started blending in worlds that didnt belong together. Hence why there are so many diffrent creatures....sometimes I forget that they belong in my mind not with us." Yukie added softly making the living flowers glow a luminescent shade of silver under the moonlight. "Ren was something that was real. Even when the things I did and made started to mix with reality Ren never changed...I wasn't afraid of who I was or hurting anyone. But Im afraid of hurting you. Of losing you to this madness that is my mind...." Yukie whispered finally getting up and meeting Julius's eyes. "Being with me is dangerous...Nothing is real but yet my body can make every darkest fear a reality...what happened back there is what I became before I woke up...that darkness is the last thing my father saw before I killed him" Yukie added his voice cold and afraid that he might be to much for Julian.

"Its best we dont lie to you...we never told Ren...but this time we will tell you so you dont come back as something that torments Yukie" Raven added looking over to the tightly sealed shrine above the flowers containing Yukies pain and suffering manifesting into what he had felt losing Ren. "You memory may become a twisted thing in Yukies eyes that will live with him forever...you may be something he can never move forward from if he loses you" Raven finished knowing his own house of hell was in a diffrent area containing Yukies own fears of him.

Julius listened and observed everything which was happening around them. As yukie spoke about his power and how easily he could loss his crontrol it did sent a small chill through Julius. But that didnt mean he tried to move away from the demon or felt the fear like anyother properly should have in his shoes.

He hated the sad look on the man and wished he could do something to ease the pain but nothing came to mind.

It bothered him that yukie would look at him, because it made Julius feel like he was being shut out. But when the demon finaly did, he wasnt sure where to look himself.

The way he saw his own reflecion in yukies eyes made him tens and nervous.

"Why are you afraid for me? We've barely known much of eachother up till yesterday. And yet you are afraid on my behalf? It just... unexpected"

Julius's eyes found the grounds as his face started to change into a more light pink colour.

He just watched yukie as he walked ahead and raven took the spot beside Julius.

"You keep saying that yukie is happy with me around, but also that I'll end up hurting him.. I dont wanna hurt him." Julius said in a small voice for just raven to hear. "But a big part of me wouldnt also dont wanna leave.. maybe it is because of him Ren you keep saying is in me but I just cant explain it." Julius shook jis head confused. What Julie showed him was against everything he had thought thing was and to carry all that chaos, yukie was there.

"Hes afraid of what he will remember you as. In a way love always keeps company with pain. You cant have one without the other when it comes to him Yukie has outlived many people..." Raven explained trying his hardest to show Julius that Yukie wouldnt be hurt by Julius loving him but by his eventual passing. "Yukie wont ever feel pain by loving you its the aging factor Ren died way to young in a brutal fashion. It hurt Yukie deeply and in turn the memory of his death stuck around hurt him so deeply it was if he was drowning for the longest time" Raven added gently grabbing Julius's hand and watched Yukie wander giving them space to fall away from how Yukie wanted them to see his world. "Hes chained to his misery....some days He's unable to swim to safety and he just breaks down." Raven whispered watching the creature envelope Yukie into his arms the demon shivering as he leaned into the monstrous creature that was keeping him much more closer then usual. "....that one is his fear of me...hes afraid I'll leave him alone and chained away from the world. He worries Ill chain him away to this world without any help...If I didnt seal them away they wouldn't let him leave and he would fall into madness like he often did as a lonely child" Ren finished his voice soft while watching the creature entangle itself more into Yukies body.

Julius's heart ached for every beat. Of coures he couldnt promise not to age or maybe even die! Only one thing could stop him from aging and something like that wouldnt be easy either. Julius felt his cheeks heat up just at the thought and turned his face down to avoid the others eyes on him.

The ach in his chest eased a tiny bit as what looked to be a thin blue thread slowely appered. It was coming from his chest and continued up around the shine. Ren's shine.. it felt like a cold slap in the face. He didnt deserved to be her. Here where the feelings from yukies lover was sealed away to protect him.

Julius ingored the thread and shook, like he wss shaking something off himself.

He let go of ravens hand and walked.up to yukie. The shadows and creatures made his skin crawl and the black energy hit against his energy like nails trying to claw their way in.

When Julius stood behind yukie he held his harms out and membraner the demon from behind.

"..You arent alone yukie.. you might feel that way, but lots of people love you" Julius heart was beating faster and faster. His conection to Ren, was.stronger than it had ever been. His arms hugged the demon in tighter.

"...Im never truely alone here" Yukie whispered gently touching Julius's hand. Looking down at the males arms embracing him Yukie gently closed his eyes. "Its interesting seeing how your so much like him even when you arent him" Yukie whispered his features going back to a more human look. Once he was done looking less terrifying Yukie gently broke his mates hold on him. "While I enjoy having you act as my mate...you dont need to worry about me" Yukie reassured Julius as best as he could.

"Why dont we go drop off what we needed to leave here and we can head off to finish your work. You have meetings to attend to and I need to rebind you" Raven added looking at Yukie who while making himself appear human for Julius was anything but. Raven keeping a nice distance watched as the demons figure twisted and became more monsterous with every second Raven stood outside of Yukies boundries his eyes noticing that Julius was back in the world Yukie wanted him to see.

He enjoyed having him act like his mate..somehow that really hurt Julius's pride and he slowly lossened his hold around yukie and took a step back. He blushed, he hadnt tried to act like anything.. Julius was concerned and afraid yukie would end.up doing something stubid in his saddness. He shouldnt care so much he realized but that ess easier said than done.

"Well you are being a creepy ass so of coures one would worry!" Julius said alomst angrily, but all that anger was towards himself. He turned around face still red from the embarrassment he felt and walked back with long quick steps.

"I'll let you guys do what you got to do" Julius said to Raven as he past the man. "Maybe be he can save some energy from pretending when I'm not around" he continued walking away.

"I'll just look around in the city on my own, you two got things to do right" Julius called out and waved back without turning his face. He was angry, embarrassed and just needed to be alone for a bit.

"... I can't ever pretend your not there" Yukie whispered with a small frown looking at Julius. "....your just new to me. To what I can do I dont want you to act like you are fine with things if you arent" Yukie explained his voice calm and quite collected. "I can give you space from myself but I can't let you be on your own ever again. I refuse to leave you to fend for yourself" Yukie added before nodding at Raven who groaned and started walking after Julius.

Okay his plan to be alone didnt work at all Julius realized as he looked back and saw Raven following him. Julius groan and stopped, folded his arms and turned around, facing the two.

"If one of you is gonna follow me then what it the point?" Julius sighed as he shook his head in a lose.

He didnt wanna argue with anyone especially not yukie, but come on! Julius wasnt some weak doll.

Just to giv an example he let a litttle spell in the form of a lightning run between his fingers and up along his arm like a white snake.

"May not be of the same blood line as you but I can be damm powerful in my own ways. So dont look at me like something you need to protect. I've hold my own for as long as I've be able too. So if that is whats worring you dont bother. I could have found my way out of this place your illusions a long time ago if i wanted." Julius said, looking totaly bad ass as he pulled the lighting snake back in, and it disappeared.

Squeezing his eyes tight for a second to calm himself he took in a deep breath.

"Look I get you guys want to tell me a lot of big secrets you have every right to be hidding away. But in the long run what difference does it do? I'm an 17~ No, 18 teen year old witch, who goes to school with your children. I dont get why I keep feeling like something is pulling me to you. And I'm very much confused to why I felt like a lovesick pupy when I've never be in love before... wait, shit!" Julius's face was as red as an tomato. "I'm.. just gonna go" he shut his mouth and ran.. fast.

"I think this time you should let him go...hes inexperienced." Raven added walking back towards Yukie as he let the male leave. Gently taking Yukies hand he sighed and kissed his lovers cheek. "Dont worry. If he really does love you he will come back to you besides youve already given him as much protection as you could in the time you where with him" Raven added with a soft smile pulling Yukie towards the village down below the far away mountians.

"...he may be able to protect himself but eventually his energy will run out when it comes to fighting. I regret never protecting Ren like I'm protecting him" Yukie added with a sigh knowing he couldn't keep the male near him no matter how hard he tried. "Head back and wait for him in my place I'll finish up work alone" Yukie added his body easily shifting into a chinese dragon before taking to the sky making his way off across the sky the silver of his scales shining agaisnt the early rising sun.

Why? why? why? Why!? did he just say that! Julius ran and ran till his legs gave out and he feel scraping his knee on the rough stone way. It didn't hurt him enough really let it bother him but he did feel the uncomfortable burn.

Julius sat panting for air as he covered his eyes with his palms.. god! why had he said that.. he wouldnt have told a soul so why had he? Julius groan out a pitiful sound as he wished he could erase the last few minuts.

Julius looked up just to see a stare flying across the sky. It was unusual to see one at sunrise but not the less beautiful. He looked at the bracelet on his arm and touched it with his other hand. He kept thinking of yukie, of how badely he wanted the male to see him. To really see him for more that a boy. Julius wanted to be a man in yukie's eyes.

This was sick. He was getting all too real with a boyish crush. when others his age was sleeping.around with god knows how many.. only Julius wasnt like that, though he wanted to.

he groan again as he got up and slowly walked the long way back to the house.

"Yukie wanted me to take you to the hotel he rented for the trip." Raven admitted standing behind Julius by afew feet the males brow furrowed. "While I cant force you...its a long way to walk if your heading back to campus" Raven added knowing he was breaking Yukies order by not giving Julius the space Yukie wanted to give him. "Not to mention that scrape looks bad....Yukie would kill me if I didnt bandage his mate. He would also kill me if I let you go back all that way without atleast getting you a ride".

Julius jumped in suprise to suddenly hear Ravens voice behind and turned. Julie wasnt with him. Honestly a part of him was saddened by that fact.

"Uh, I don't really know where I am going" Julius admitted without saying that he properly had got himself lost, and wouldnt have known the way to go anyway.

"I dont want him killing you.." he said as he looked down at his knee. He wouldnt call it that bad. But he was kind of sad to have stained the kimono with his blood.

"I'll go to the hotel" Julius agreed but first he needed to know something. "Is he angry at me? I should have run but I could stop myself" Julius asked terribly ashamed for acting like a kid.

"No, he understands your frustrated and angry with how hes acting towards you. But he understands you need space to sort out your feelings. This is all new to him also he doesnt know what to do or say hes never dated before without there being alot of history between him and his partner" Raven explained pulling out a small first aide kit from his bag. Kneeling down he gently pushed up the pants of the kimono and started cleaning the wound before adding a bandage. "If you want him to come back all you have to do is ask him to go back to your side."

Julius helped Raven by holding the clothes up and out of the way as Raven tended to his wounds.

"Ask him? Just like that?" Julius asked confused. "How will I know if he is listening? I dont even know if he got a phone?"

"Well there's more to that bracelet then meets the eye. Its connected to him so you can easily talk to him telepathically its something he enjoyed greatly with Ren makes sense he would want to talk to you easier" Raven added with a small smirk finishing up his handiwork. Standing up he streatched watching as a small car came rolling up the black vehicle almost floating on an ink black smoke. "Seems our ride is here" Raven admitted as he opened the door to a very luxurious inside.

"Seriously!?" Julius looked at the bracelet with the newfound knowledge. Doing to him being curious of nature his fingers tickled to examine the object.

He gaced up as a strange looking car stopped and the door opened.

Julius blinked. "Thats a car?? How?... is this yukies doing?" He asked just to be on the save side. If he was gonna be around the demon, he should properly start by having a open mind.

"Yeah he can create things out of clay make sure not to squish the little guy following you. He helped me find you" Raven added gently taking the small fabric doll off of Julius. He can often make inanimate things come to life. You should see the things he makea when he draws." Raven added before climbing into the car a small smile on his lips.

Julius cocked an eyebrow as he saw the doll. Okay maybe a bit creepy he hadnt feelt that on his back. He thought as he followed raven into the car.

"So.." Julius cleared his throat as they started moving. "You two been together long I take it.. what I dont get is why didnt Yukie give his mates soul a new body as he did yours? Yukie told me that he wants ready to give you up when the time came. But why didnt he with Ren?"

"For some reason...he never found Rens soul." Raven admitted finding the question one he had thought of many times. "He never found out what happened to it and it tore him apart inside. I can tell now hes so much more relaxed seeing Ren wasnt destroyed" Raven added offering Julius a beer.