painting of a doll (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Cayden Thorn was a rather lonely child through most of his life. His mother died when he was very young, his father seem to hate him after that or maybe he was just bored of having a child when he had to be involved with raising it. So nannies and teachers were hired but that didn't keep Cayden from trying to get his father's attention. The whole issue was solved when Cay turned seven and his father gave him a Doll. A creature that was created to be his friend and companion. Something that would grow with him if he cared for him. At first he was pissed, just another toy that his father had bought to distract him, then the doll spoke to him. And Cayden decided to look after his new friend.

`````

(last post)

"I need to sleep" Yukie mumbled his batteries needing to charge and his system needing to recalibrate.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

Cayden nodded then kissed Yukie softly and relaxed on the bed next to him and closed his eyes to get some sleep that they both seem to need.

Cayden slept hard till hours later when there was a knocking at his door and he slowly got dressed before walking to the door. "What is it? I want grilled chicken with steam broccoli and green beans. Don't bother me till dinner is done," he said through the door then returned to the bed.

"Who was it?" Yukie asked as he laid in bed and played with a strand of hair , curious to why his master sounded so angry,

"Carrie, she wanted to come in and check on me but I don't want to see anyone but you right now," Cayden sighed and he wrapped his arms around his doll again and rested his forehead against the others chest.

"I see" Yukie replied as he kissed his masters head and snuggled him close as he shivered from the cold air not usually sleeping nude.

"Shouldn't you be charging now? I don't want you to get sick or blink out on me," Cayden said as he lifted his head and looked at Yukie. "Or do you need the blanket over you?" he asked. There had been times when Yukie had slept in his own room that Cayden had slept naked because of the summer heat.

"I'm good" Yukie replied enjoying just holding his master as he smiled. "Would you take me somewhere?" Yukie asked.

"I'd have to get the driver to take us. Where do you want to go? Is it someplace fun or is there something wrong?" Cayden had groan rather protective of Yukie over the years and with what had happened and him needing to replace his body.

"I wanted to go to the festival tonight" Yukie replied as he smiled and got up grabbing a small box out of his bag a lager box tucked inside the bag still as he handed his master a present the beautiful kimono happily inside of it.

"There's a festival?" Cayden asked in surprise. He hadn't heard anything about one but then again he hid from the world so much of course he didn't. He pouted slightly when Yukie pulled away and sat up the watch him. "What's that?" he asked then slowly opened it and blushed. "Oh wow, it's so pretty," he whispered. He had give Yukie plenty of things before but had never wanted anything back and his dad only gave him money to buy his own present. "Um, do you know how to put it on right?"

Cayden smiled then pulled himself off the bed. "Should we wash up then dress and do you think we'll have something to eat there because I can tell them not to bother with dinner if there is."

"We can get something to eat there and washing up would be wise" Yukie admitted with a smiled excited.

Cayden smiled then pulled Yukie down into a deep kiss. "Okay, I'll go tell them I won't need dinner," he said with a smile before pulling his pants back on then his robe before leaving the room.

Yukie just smiled and started up a nice bath and waited for his master happily soaking his skin getting cleaner then ever,

Cayden didn't like that the staff argued with him now they seemed like they had been worried about his safety and not their jobs. "I'm going to a festival and that's final, you can take the damn night off why are you complaining?" he huffed before returning to his room. "Yukie," he called out as he shut the bedroom door and walked to the bathroom. "What if I get too tired to walk anymore? Will you be able to have fun still?"

"If you get tiered I can give you a piggy back ride" Yukie replied as he smiled and relaxed his long hair falling sexily over his body.

"Really? Okay but if I get to heavy tell me and I'll walk again okay?" he asked softly. "I don't want to be selfish," he sighed then blushed as he looked over Yukie's body and felt his own react.

Cayden nodded then removed his clothes, trying a bit to hide that he was starting to get hard, and climbed into the tub. "Yukie....is your friend going to be there with his master?" he asked wondering if that was what it was all about.

"I cannot control where they go so there is a chance but I'm going with you, your my number one priority" Yukie explained as he started to wash his master.

"Oh, no I was just wondering if you had made plans," he said softly as Yukie washed him. He bit his lip before leaning up and kissed him. "Yukie...could we get a bit dirty again before we finish washing up?"

"I suppose though I would have to wash you very clean" Yukie replied smirking as he kissed his master with tounge having fun