The Demons pet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Ah well they might have had coffee," Ba'al suggested and shrugged. "You can try but some of my life I don't like to remember so I might have blocked it out. And don't ask about my clan. I've done what I can to distance myself from them so they won't bother us. But when people starting asking questions about them one of them seems to just pop up and tries to get me to go back. I really don't want our child to be forced into the life of a trained killer."

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

• 1 month later...

"A clan of people raised to be killers for who ever owns them. We were bred like dogs and taught to odey our masters like war hounds would," he sighed. "So there's all you need to worry about okay?You have a prized hound to defend you," he sadi as a small joke. "How are you feeling?" he asked wondering if yukie was not pleased with this.

"Hungry" Yukie admitted as he smiled happily still holding his mates hand. "So, since I turn 21 next week I would like to go on a trip!" Yukie declared with a devilish smile.

• 4 weeks later...

"They might have something to eat at their cart. Unless you would prefer to just go to a restaurant?" he suggested. "A trip you say? And where would this trip be to?" he asked with a small smirk curling on his lips.

"Somewhere warm where i can relax in the sun" Yukie added smirking rather happily that his master was considering going on a small vacation. "And as for food. Im not picky" Yukie admitted gebtly holding his mates hamd all the more closer as they passed afew more people the demon clearly nervous.

• 1 month later...

"I'm fond of the ocean and it is summer somewhere," he said softly as he shifted to where his arm was around Yukie in a protective manner. "Alright hot chocolate and food for you," he chuckled as they grew closer to the cart but had to wait theor turn. He wondered if he'd be needed to work while the younger demon was pregnant and didn't like the idea, not wanting to be far from him.

"So after this what now?" Yukie asked softly not sure where theor relationship was heading since this was such a new thing for them.

"Well for today we can finish getting your messurments taken for your new clothes. Think about when amd where you want to go. Prehaps before the baby grows too big inside of you. That way you can enjoy yourself and not worry too much about the baby and looking after it. I think I'd like to move to this city. I have a house here but I'll robably get a bigger one so your family can visit. And you can have your own room as well if you want to. Hmmm not really sure. I haven't had a real relationship in a long while."

"...how long until it grows bigger then it already is?" Yukie asked unsure with how far along he was since under the slightly tighter tanktop he was already showing. But, due to his undershirt it barely looked like a bump. Hearing plans of moving to a city and all of his mates excitement Yukie was a little nervous about changing anything. Gently holding his mates hand closer he stayed silent clearly deep in thought.

• 3 weeks later...

"Um I dont know. My people are usually pregnant for seven and a hald months but I don't know about your bloodline," he confessed. "Did yku want to wait till after the baby is born to go to the beach?" he asked softly. Maybe he was being too gun ho about this? He really wasn't sure what would.make Yuki happy. But he wanted to make him happy.

"Three months at most...we are born quite small and stay by our parents side until we are around twelve after that we tend to wander off and around 20 we find a mate and are only then able to reproduce" Yukie admitted looking up at his mate. "I still want to go. It sounds to fun not to" Yukie admitted with a small smile a little less afraid.

• 3 weeks later...

Ba'al listened then nodded. "Alright. Would you like to wait till the baby is born? I want you to be comfortable Yukie, that's my main goal for the trip. You to be comfortable and to enjoy yourself," he explained since Yulie hadn't really said yes or no about going after thw baby was born. He would have to look up some things and relearn to be a father to a small baby.

"I want to wait till after. It will be easier for me to keep up" yukie admitted acknowledging that the trip would best be taken later. "Besides I would fit into a swimming suit better after its born" Yukie admitted with a small chuckle.