The Demons pet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie sighed his black hair pinned up in a very classy and a sort of I don't care how I look way as he looked around the creepy park and adjusted his glasses as he frowned and walked around sitting on a rock. he of course had been dragged to a party....well his own party. But finding it to much work to put on such displays just to fit in or socialize...though who was he to talk he was still single and a loner.... He wandered around keeping in the shadows not caring for anyone to spot her and force him to socialize as he huffed unamused by the drinking.

"Make sure not to get drunk or you might get snatched up" another boy teased Yukie as he flipped the older kid off and continued brooding how much of a mess he would be cleaning up in the morning if they continued making mess and if the guests of the house got too drunk...

"BLoody Fucking parties every year" Yukie grumbled as he went outside to smoke making sure to stay clear of the other older youth since he was not yet ready to admit his father had planned another attempt to try and make his boy popular to hide the fact that they where dead broke as he cursed hating everything.

"it's no fun if you don't drink and trust me you should party more" his old man teased having followed yukie outside....as he smirked and leaned down his lips right next to his ear...."the groups would love it if you got a little to drunk and ended up with a girl in your room for once." The man whispered smirking as his father yet again was trying to force everything on his son and make him in his image.

"You can kiss my ass for all I care.....I will never become like any of your rich asshole friends sons" Yukie hissed as he sulked unsure of where he was going in life as he went out to the frozen lake and walked around planning on yet again exploring the house with the strange man across town as he walked there eventually finding the house as he hesitantly tried the door...."its unlocked" Yukie mumbled stepping in as he looked around the boy not wanting to admit to anyone that he had been following the house owner around since he saw him once at one of the parties he had gone to. He of course now had to pry and look around as he explored his room and the whole house. He of course froze and suddenly stopped hearing the front door open as he stopped looking down at the basement as he opened the door and walked down quickly and quietly hiding.

```````

(last post)

"Okay then I'm okay with it" Yukie replied as he offered his master his arms sexily.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

Ba'al smirked then carefully tied Yukie's wrists then tied another tie to that till he could easily fasten it above Yukie's head so his arms were above his head but his body wasn't strained. "There we are my little pet," he cooed.

"It is a bit sexy but do you like it? This was your idea remember? Now should I look for the riding crop to whip you with it?" he asked with a smirk.

"No because I'm being good...I don't need to be spanked" Yukie replied with a blush as he squirmed under the bindings.

"You're the one who wanted to be tied up and whipped remember?" Ba'al asked softly as he reached out and played with Yukie's hair. "Besides what else would we do while you're tied up?" he teased.

"I could watch you pleasure yourself...and not be able to help you~" Yukie replied blushing as he leaned into the hair petting.

"True, though I suppose I could tease and fuck you a little but not let you cum," he mused as his other hand played with Yukie's cock.

"That wouldn't be nice" Yukie moaned as he trembled already trained to adore his masters touch just a little.

"I'm used for my masters pleasure whatever you desire" Yukie replied as he blushed and bit his lip trying to to moan.

Ba'al smirk slightly before he started to suck on Yukie and play with his hole. He like to hear the little moans and feel him squirming against his mouth.

Yukie cried out and moaned at the sudden pleasure begging and squirming for more as he clawed at the rope.

"Don't rip up my ties," Ba'al warned around Yukie's cock and took it deep into his mouth, he'd have to go get some real rope soon or the kid would tear things up.

"I'm trying not to~" Yukie moaned as he whimpered and clawed at them again ripping them to shreds as he fell down and ended up cumming to quickly.

Ba'al sighed and slapped Yukie's ass once as he looked down at him. "You tore it and cam before I was even done. Did those pictures excite you that much?" he teased as he reached over and untied the rest from Yukie's wrist. "Well you enjoyed yourself I suppose"

"Im sorry for being so bad you should punish me more" Yukie moaned as he snuggled up to his master clearly wanting more then just getting off.

Ba'al lifted an eyebrow, he just couldn't figure this kid out, did he like the pain and only cried out because it was habit? "Hey if you like this then say it, it kills my boner if you cry when I hit you like that," he huffed then pulled Yukie's head back by his hair. "Hey, nope no cuddles, suck me off first," he ordered.

"I like when master punishes and teases me I'll tell him what I like from now on" Yukie replied as he moaned and blushed licking up his masters cock as he started sucking him off not minding being treated like a slut.

Ba'al smiled then groaned as he felt Yukie's hot breath on his cock. "Fuck, good boy. Like I said good pets get treats and if you're good I'll ask you want you want and you might get it depending on what it is," he groaned and smirked at the idea of getting the smaller demon somthing skimpy to wear for him.

Yukie blushed as he continued a little more happy at the mention of a reward since he did have something he wanted as he smiled and snuggled closer his hot mouth working its magic.

"Good boy. Do you want to swallow or have me cum on you?" he panted softly as he stroked his pet's back. "I wouldn't mind either," he chuckled.