Please help Hide me (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

(Basically this thread is based on an older vampire in a modern day finding a young wearwolf pup wandering around and they eventually end up falling in love~)

-Yukie-

"I'm just looking for the nearest town so I can get supplies" Yukie mumbled to himself as he looked away from the passing car that had scared him, his white hair falling beautifully against his angelic face as he hid under his thick wolf fur his body soft and quite feminine for what looked like a cute twelve year old as he held his bag a little closer. He had always been alone ever since he was little...finding out what he was well, that was a hell of a surprise. He wandered around his stomach growling yet again, since he was new to hunting in the winter it was harder for him to stay fed hence his skinny apperience.

Kiba Soma

Kiba was walking around where he lived and hunted there was someone new in the area. Kiba hissed at that idea everyone knew that who ever went into his hunting spot would get killed he started to run will full speed and pin the boy against the Wall, "This is my Area so why the hell are you here. You are young why are you not with a pack?" he asked hissing at him

``````

(last post)

"I-I don't know, I don't remember where my pack is" Yukie replied terrified as he shook trying to hide more into his warm cloak

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"You do know that this is my hunting grounds and that I can kill you just for being here and thinking about hunting right!" Kiba said glaring at the young boy who looked scared and weak. "How long has it been since you hunted?" he asked

"Awhile it's hard for me to hunt in the snow" Yukie a admitted as he blushed and looked down looked down slightly scared of the vampire and its beauty.

"Damn pup! did they just leave you here or what happened?" he asked looking at YUkie and didn't know what was going on or why he was alone his long blue hair waved as the wind caught it just right the hair almost looked like it glistened in the moonlight

"I don't remember...I woke up and I was alone" Yukie admitted as he blushed and tried not to stare at the beautiful vampire. "Can you point me to town?"

The vampire bit his lip this pup was alone could he just leave him. "Come over to my place and I will feed you so you don't die but if you do I expect you to owe me a lot." he said looking at the pup. "What is your name boy?" he asked looking at him and sighed why was he giving in to this?

Yukie and I'm not a boy...I'm of legal age" Yukie admitted as he blushed and looked away quite shy.

"To me you are a pup because I know I am older than you so no matter how old you are you are still a child in my book." he said looking at him and let him go and started to walk to his house. Kiba turned around and looked at him. "Well ya coming or not?" he asked

"Yes!" Yukie replied as he followed blushing neon red as he smiled a little hidingnunder his cloak.

Kiba started to walk to his house and took the boy to his house. as he got here it looked like a normal two story house. as he walked into the house he went to the kitchen and got the boy some food

"My name is Yukie" Yukie replied as he made a face at the look of the meat..."do...you have anything that isn't meat?" Yukie asked.

"What do you mean you are a pup and you eat meat and don't just drink blood you need raw red meat to live?" he said looking at him sighing not sure how to deal with this new pup who didn't even know what he had to eat to be normal.

"I usually eat potatoes and some vegetables" Yukie explained having forged for food and the pup defiantly not daring to touch the raw mess the older vamp was holding.

"I guess you can cook it if you want but you do know how weird this is right I know you are a werewolf, but you don't eat it raw you should its better for you if you do eat it raw." he said looking at him. "I am just on the floor. You love plants and hate raw meat even tho you need meat. What is wrong with you Yukie?" he asked looking at him shaking his head. "I guess find what ever you want but I only have raw meat and blood here." he said.'This kid is so weird he thought to himself

"I don't know...I don't really remember anything from before" Yukie replied the food smelling good as he poked at it and hesitated before biting into it trying to rip it.

The vampire rolled his eyes. "I just don't understand you pup." he said looking at the pup then shook his head. "No one taught you the things you need to survive in life were you the runt or something?" he asked looking at him and sighed. "Cuz I'm thinking the reason you were left one day was not because it was your time to leave the pack it was because you were the runt learning at a slower pace than all the other pups is that right, cause if you are older you should had been mated off by now." the vampire said shaking his head again.

"...I don't remember I just woke up and my head was bleeding and I couldn't find anyone" Yukie replied as he looked down somewhat scared since he didn't know where he came from the only reason he knew his name was because of the homeschooling books in his bag.

"Alright so you don't know anything do you, That is sad I wonder what they did to you to make you forget." Kiba said thinking about it trying to find out what was up with this pup. "Alright I guess you can stay with me until you remember what is up alright." he said sighing and looked at him not sure what was going on but knew that this pup needed help and he couldn't just throw him back out in the cold winter.

Yukie smiled at that and suddenly jumped and hugged the vampire quite happy to have a home as he clung to him.

"I don't know why but I don't feel like I can just throw you back out into the winter weather. I don't think you would last that long out there if you aren't in a shelter or with your pack." he said looking at him and shook his head. "You can get off me now Yukie I'm not the touchy feel type." he said looking at him knowing that the pup wouldn't let him go because he was happy

"Why? I'm not harming you" Yukie replied quite playful as he smiled and snuggled up to the older vamp.