my new cute pets (Open to first need a uke!)

Yukonwolfspirit

(open need ukes to play twin neko or bunnies just jump in!)

yukie looked at them a little confused as he sat on the grass wearing a crown of daisy's as he looked at his new presents as he smiled and pointed to his face...."I...am...yukie" he replied his English pretty poor the boy only knowing a few words as he looked at the twins curiously as he gently touched ones ears not believing they where real as he pet them his albino skin seeming to shine as he looked up into the others face his red eyes watching the othern...."I like to play games" he replied in Japanese as he looked at one of the maids who came and brought him a drink with a really strong medicine smell as he drank it and watched the two twins.

"I'm not good at hide and seek but it would be fun" he replied as he smiled and continued "Japanese is hard to learn at first but you will understand and know it very well after a few months" he replied a few of the words very hard as he stumbled on a few while speaking as he got up..."you hide I seek" he replied to them excited to play as he finished his drink handing it back to the maid telling her thank you.

(Looking for someone to play cute ukes)

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Yukonwolfspirit

34238ad0bb18ce7200fe55052109f865.jpg

^^^^^ Akira

9913bf321d48fa91953e7777dcdfc752.jpg

^^^^^Hikaru

----------------------

The two nekos looked at the other male and tilt there heads at different sides, one to the left and the other to the right.

"Yukie," the blonde neko with light blue eyes replied as he wagged his tail, licking Yukie's cheek, "my name is Hikaru and my brother's name is Akira."

Akira looks at Yukie and flickers his ears, a bit more shyer than Hikaru to say anything right away so he just turns into his cat form and runs within the grass.

Hikaru wags his tail as he listens to his new master, "yay master play," he turns into his cat form and runs up to Akira to tell his brother they were going to play hide and seek.

After the game, Akira and Hikaru were curled up within the grass, taking a nap.

Yukie poked at his pets as he frowned and looked at them wanting to play more but also fascinated by their cat ears and tails.

Hikaru perks ears up and pounces Yukie while wagging his tail, "again again. Another game of hide and seek," he nudges Akira to wake him up.

Akira mumbles and wakes up, looking at Hikaru with a yawn as he watches Hikaru go to hide and goes to hide as well.

"Let's play inside I can show you my room" Yukie replied as he smiled happily and looked around for his pets. He was starting to get tiered he was a frail child so it was hard for him to keep up with kittens so energetic.

Hikaru lowers his ears and slowly trouts over to Yukie, looking at him sadly and nods his head, "okay master, I will go find Akira," he sniffs around, trying to find his brother, hoping he didn't go too far since he was the wondering off kind of type. Hikaru starts calling for Akira since he couldn't find him, "Akira? Akira?! Where are you? Master wants to go inside now."

Akira was standing at the top of the box and shakes his butt a bit as he was hunting down his brother. He pounces on Hikaru and kicks him playfully while biting his ears one at a time.

Hikaru squeaks and starts biting at Akira, kicking around until finally letting out a huff, "it's time to go inside now."

Akira lowers his ears sadly and nods his head with a pout as he runs over with Hikaru following him to go inside Yukie's house, shortly after turning into their human forms when entering.

"So what can we play now master," Hikaru tilts his head while both him and Akira got dressed since their clothes never stay on them when they turn into their cat forms.

"Well, we can watch tv and eat lunch." Yukie replied smiling as he blushed and lead them up the giant stairs to his room. "I don't know what to do really, I've never had friends before" Yukie admitted with a cute blush as he flopped on the bed and hid his face.

Both Hikaru and Akira followed Yukie to his room, looking around as they walked. Once in the room, Akira and Hikaru look at Yukie, lowering their ears since they were sad about their master not having any friends. Hikaru looks at Akira as he looks back and smiles, "don't worry master, we will be your friends." Akira nods his head, "yeah, we aren't use to having friends either." Hikaru looks at the clock and perks his ears up as his stomach growled, "I think it is time to eat something. Do you want us to cook something master," Hikaru looks at Yukie as Akira walked out of the room to find the kitchen since he didn't know where everything was just yet.

"There's no need the maids will cook for us and bring us our food" Yukie replied the maids hurrying with a very fancy tray of off and some drinks as she set them at a tiny little table, Yukie watching and dragging a blanket with him as he snuggled down.

"Oh.. then I should go get Akira since he wanted to find the kitchen," Hikaru steps out of the bedroom only to see Akira returning back with the maid. "The food is already done, the maids sure work very fast," Akira wags his tail happily as he sits at the table while Hikaru sits next to him, "wow.. the food sure looks great," Hikaru wags his tail. Akira looks up at Yukie and rests his head on Hikaru, "there sure.. is different food here..," he pokes at a food dish with a fork curiously that he had never seen before.

"Well...Japan has different dishes then other countries" Yukie replied using his chopsticks as he moved a bowl of rice to Akira, then one to hikaru. "Eat this and then try the other dishes, no sense in getting yourselves sick with foreign food" Yukie replied his English a little slow god how he hated speaking in English, his native tounge was better.

Hikaru looks at the food and at Akira, wagging his tail as he smiles when looking at Yukie, "well.. I am sure it is really good," he purrs as he looks at the bowl of rice. Akira looks at the bowl of rice, looking at Yukie as he starts eating soon after Hikaru ate as well.

Both Hikaru and Akira finish their bowls of rice within less than five minutes and start to eat the other dishes.

Hikaru looks at Akira as Akira looks at Hikaru while they ate, "it is so good, very tasty," both the neko brothers replied as they go back to eating with their tails wagging happily.

"Don't eat to much" Yukie replied not wanting his new toys to get unhealthy or fat from overeating as he watched the two curious about how they talked between each other, he wondered how much like cats they really where. "So where are you two from?" Yukie asked poking at his own bowl of rice a little watching the rice stick together."Do you have any family that's alive or any relatives" he added eating another bite as he looked at the two as if silently judging them. "What about health issues?" He asked the maid quietly coming in and setting down some warm tea for the young master as she bowed softly and left him alone to play with its his toys. Yukie watched from the corner of his eye as she left as he smirked..."are you still virgins?".

Hikaru tilts his head while eating and pouts a little, "well.. even if we do eat a lot, we have enough energy to work it off," he wags his tail while he was eating, watching Akira as he ate as well.

Akira finishes eating already and purrs, completely full as he leans back with his tongue slightly sticking out before he turns into his cat form, licking his paws. Shortly after Hikaru turned into his cat form and licks his paws too while both him and his brother Akira watch Yukie curiously.

Hikaru tilts his head, "we lived pretty far from here, not sure where it was exactly.. but it was a nice place," Hikaru wags his tail.

Akira looks at Hikaru and shakes his head, "we were mostly adopted into family to family.. so it is kind of hard to really consider anyone as family."

Hikaru turns back into his form and puts on his clothes once again with a sigh since it was annoying to keep putting on their clothes whenever switching forms, "I don't have any health issues." Akira looks at Yukie and then turns back to his human form, getting dressed, "I.. have a very low immune system, so I get sick really easy, especially in the winter."

Hikaru and Akira look at the maid as she came in to give Yukie tea and then left. Hikaru perks his ears in surprise while looking at Yukie as he blushes.

Hikaru nods his head a bit, "yeah I am a virgin, it makes having my heat cycle a real pain," he pouts a little.

Akira just sits there in silence from embarrassment from the sudden very personal question so he just nods his head in a yes respondence.

"Well then for your heat cycle I will help you ease that pain when the time comes and during the winter we will all stay indoors I can't say the cold air agrees with my lungs" Yukie replied with a chuckle.

Hikaru perks his ears up and wags his tail a bit, "that sounds good, beats trying to get rid of it ourselves. We just mostly use our tails to help satisfy it.. but its starting to get to that point where it's not working much anymore."

Akira looks at Yukie and nods his head, swishing his tail, "that's good, I will probably just hide under any warm blankets in the winter. So I will be mostly be found there."

Hikaru looks at Yukie and flickers his ears confusingly, "why.. did you ask if we were virgins?"

"Sex hurts for your first time, I wanted to know so I didn't hurt you" Yukie replied as he ate another bite of food and sighed already full.

Hikaru nods his head but then perks up his ears, "are.. you planning on taking our virginity away," he tilts his head as he watches Akira curl up on the floor. He curls up with his brother and purrs, nuzzling against his stomach and wags his tail side to side.

Akira looks at Hikaru and starts nibbling his ear tip, causing Hikaru to squeak and the nekos start rough housing.

"Yes" Yukie replied as he moved and separated the two and sat between them not liking them roughhousing in his room

Hikaru lowers his ears, "aww master, we were just playing," he pouts a little as he looks at Yukie. He purrs softly and licks the other's cheek.

Akira watches Hikaru lick Yukie's cheek and then leans forward, licking Yukie's other cheek.

"...it's not good manners to roughhouse" Yukie replied as he suddenly blushed from the licking his face turning neon red.

"Oh.. so save roughhousing to outside where there is more room," Hikaru looks at Yukie. Hikaru giggled as he watches as Yukie's face was getting red, "aw.. is master embarrassed," he tilts his head. Akira swishes his tail as he rubs his face within Yukie's arm while purring softly. Hikaru perks his ears up and looks at Yukie, "master.. I got a question, how are you suppose to handle both our heats? We pretty much have our cycles at the same time."

"I'm sure I can handle both at the same time" Yukie whispered blushing even redder as he looked away slightly already getting turned on and hard from all of the touching. "Be nice~" Yukie replied as he gently touched Boths cheeks.

Hikaru wags his tail and laughs a little, "but how? You only have one c-cock," he sticks his tongue out. He looks down and perks his ears up while blushing, "do.. you want help with your erection," he tilts his head. Akira blushes as he notices Yukie's erection and reaches his hand forward to rub the top of Yukie's cock while Hikaru moves his hand to Yukie's cock as well, rubbing the bottom of his cock with the two neko's hands touching each other while rubbing it within his pants.

"Hey no fair you can't start without me!" Ayme replied Yukies identical twin huffing and wearing a cute outfit as he came in with the pets new clothes having gone shopping with father earlier in the morning.

"Ayme~" Yukie moaned blushing like crazy under his nekos touch.

• Saga locked this topic