Deadly Desires (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie sighed his black hair pinned up in a very classy and a sort of I don't care how I look way as he looked around the creepy park and adjusted his glasses as he frowned and walked around sitting on a rock. he of course had been dragged to a party....well his own party. But finding it to much work to put on such displays just to fit in or socialize...though who was he to talk he was still single and a loner.... He wandered around keeping in the shadows not caring for anyone to spot her and force him to socialize as he huffed unamused by the drinking.

"Make sure not to get drunk or you might get snatched up" another boy teased Yukie as he flipped the older kid off and continued brooding how much of a mess he would be cleaning up in the morning if they continued making mess and if the guests of the house got too drunk...

"BLoody Fucking parties every year" Yukie grumbled as he went outside to smoke making sure to stay clear of the other older youth since he was not yet ready to admit his father had planned another attempt to try and make his boy popular to hide the fact that they where dead broke as he cursed hating everything.

"it's no fun if you don't drink and trust me you should party more" his old man teased having followed yukie outside....as he smirked and leaned down his lips right next to his ear...."the groups would love it if you got a little to drunk and ended up with a girl in your room for once." The man whispered smirking as his father yet again was trying to force everything on his son and make him in his image.

"You can kiss my ass for all I care.....I will never become like any of your rich asshole friends sons" Yukie hissed as he sulked unsure of where he was going in life as he went out to the frozen lake and walked around planning on yet again exploring the house with the strange man across town as he walked there eventually finding the house as he hesitantly tried the door...."its unlocked" Yukie mumbled stepping in as he looked around the boy not wanting to admit to anyone that he had been following the house owner around since he saw him once at one of the parties he had gone to. He of course now had to pry and look around as he explored his room and the whole house. He of course froze and suddenly stopped hearing the front door open as he stopped looking down at the basement as he opened the door and walked down quickly and quietly hiding.

`````

(last post)

"Policeman are cracking down half of our boys are underage and need to be in school" sin replied as he poked at his food

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
(btw i fucked with them so bad XD i was able to sign in to a second account and message everyone and post on the threads >:3 so yeah im on here now woot woot! also heads up all characters are 18+ so the thread doesnt get closed but they look young and cute)

"we could but there's always the chance they would report work conditions or assault on of the boys" sin added.

(Some will be moving others I've let them know I'm over here :3)

"Talk it over with Yukie I'm sure he can help" sin admitted as he smiled softly.

(Oh I just sent the message via pm and then posted in all the threads I'm on I don't know who will come over actually)

"Ayme has school should I take him?" Sin asked snuggling the kids.

(alright I sent pms as well so that is good)

"Its up to you I can take him as well so its what ever you want to do." Oliver said looking at sin and then sighing not sure what in the world he should do

(Nice those site seems much nice even and my fiancee looked at the old site and said it was crap)

"Well Ayme can show you where he walks to school and I'll watch Liam and wait for Yukie to come home" sin replied

(Yeah I like the ppl here so far they are nice ^^ only sad thing is leaving good rpers behind, but we will find better ones to anyone reading this I am talking about you ^^)

"Alright Ayme do you want me to walk you to school?" he asked looking at Ayme and got up after eating and got some lunch for him to eat at school.

(XD yeah I haven't had much luck though finding anyone though fingers crossed he'll im so happy to rp with you :3)

"Yeah! And you can meet my teacher " Ayme admitted as he smiled quite happy.

(your welcome ^^ you can pm random ppl and as them if they want to rp thats what I do)

"Alright well lets get ready and go." he said getting ready and waited for Ayme. "Please watch liem and I will be back soon." he said as he got up and started to walk to the door

(I've been trying but I don't want to annoy anyone or get banned again)

"Okay" sin replied snuggling Liam as he smiled and cleaned the house and organized.

(then just wait for a bit and see what becomes of it.)

"Alright Ayme where are we going now lets go to your school." he said smiling not knowing how he could introduce himself to the teacher.

(Yeah though I'm dead banned from the site they removed all my info except name and pic threads still existed but it was like I never existed.)

"We walk down the street past the grocery store" Ayme replied leading the way looking adorable in his uniform.

(to me you look like your still there)

He sighed and walked with him. "Ayme you do look cute you know that." he said walking with him past everything. "What time do I need to pick you up?" Oliver said looking at him not sure what he should be doing or what a normal parent does he had only been a parent for a few days.

(Yeah but my post numbers and user dates are all crossed out and I can't receive messages)

"You can pick me up at two thirty" Ayme replied as he smiled afew boys running over wanting to play the teacher watching Ayme and asking him to go out his school supplies away.

"They grow up fast" Luca mumbled as he yawned his own boy running inside the school.

(I am not getting messages either but everything looks normal over here)

"Yeah I guess they do." Oliver said knowing nothing about luca. "anyway so how are you doing? And I think I should get back home." he said as he looked at his clock to see how much time he had before he had to come get Ayme.

(Well I tried to message u on new account and it said this user isn't receiving messages)

"Your looking for help at your work aren't you?" Luca asked.

(It's because clyde banned you for the day -3-)

"I do I own a similar shop but with beautiful woman" Luca replied handing him a card.

(lol yeah tho when I get back I think I might tell ppl I am moving to this site tho I like it)

"Thank you, yeah I am looking for more people." he said looking at him and smiled. "As of right now I am the new owner and I am trying to make it turn it right side up now." he said smiling.

(lol it's nicer and the admin is really sweet and kind)

"Mmh then you might want to keep Yukie indoors he likes drinking with my girls and staying over" Luca replied with a chuckle.

(He seems that way I want to ask him to rp but I thought he might be too busy)

"Damn is that where he is going?" he said sighing and rolled his eyes. "I thought it was to get more money." he said sighing and looked at Luca. "I'm Oliver." Oliver said smiling

(Never hurts to try :3 )

"Luca" Luca replied snickering. "He's been working for me doing makeup and hair for my girls so they can learn how to be geishas."